October 28, 2020, 03:46:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148312 Posts in 18028 Topics- by 33795 Members - Latest Member: Aglet
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: <Exodus>  (Read 21163 times)
View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 31, 2015, 11:44:16 am »

Exodus was created to bring VG an EU Horde guild with an open collaborative environment and an eye towards progress. Here in Exodus you will be able to raid in a friendly, fun, and inclusive atmosphere.  Officers are elected by the guilders, and all issues are discussed openly and transparently.  No drama here!  We give 100%, and we expect the same.  

Our current raiding times are

Sat
Sun    7 to 11 Server Time
Wed

To join Exodus is to experience the best of what VG has offer: the opportunity to enjoy raiding Vanilla Warcraft the way it was meant to be played.  We aim to clear through BWL, AQ40, and Naxxramas, leaving a path of destruction in our wake!  To achieve this heroic task, Exodus is looking for adventurers who can bring:

- Pre-raid gear
    - Some Raid experience
    - Teamwork

During the first two weeks of the Exodus launch, Trials will be invited after a quick chat, and no application.  After the launch, a detailed application will be required from Trials. For those who just want to socialize and have little to no interest in raiding, any player can join as a Casual without application. To find out more about our open, democratic guild format, check out our website at exodusvg.enjin.com. Be sure to read our draft Bylaws and Guild Rules!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:13:56 pm by exodusvg » Logged

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 12:32:59 pm »

Put the timetable down there so i can give it a think

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 12:33:21 pm »

Hahahahahaah Sarek and Plezzure teaming up, I totally called it, gonna in my 10 dollars now Cheesy

Match made in heaven! Best of luck!

-- Flierr Priest (Realmplayers), (Youtube) @ De Profundis Guild
apolon123
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 03:21:26 pm »

Hahahahahaah Sarek and Plezzure teaming up, I totally called it, gonna in my 10 dollars now Cheesy

Match made in heaven! Best of luck!

Hahahaha, I have to join with one of my unknown alts just to see that hahah
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 03:21:56 pm »

Best of luck to everyone who decides to join this guild Smiley

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 03:33:22 pm »

I do feel that exodus is somewhat inaccurately named. More suitable but in track with the "theme" you're going for would be "Banished" or "Exile".

But then again, none of those names come close in accuracy to "Snakepit" (and you could re-use the desert background theme), hihi.

<Champion> of Chaos
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 03:41:21 pm »

Iluminati Confirmd.

Trakan/Aip/Katite/Mirrors/Kuoma you know whats next Smiley
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 04:44:02 pm »

To find out more about our open, democratic guild format, check out our website at exodusvg.enjin.com.
You are talking about "democratic guild format", while your guild rules states:

VI. Penal Code

B. Donít:

3. join alliance guilds

C. Sanctions: Penal Code violations may, at an Officerís discretion, result in -EP, demotion, or guild removal.
Where is democracy here? Where is a free choice for people?

I am Guild Master of Unique for over one year and I never forbid my fellow guild mates to join other guilds or factions to raid with and I know many who raid actively with other guilds on days when we have no raid (or after our raids with US guilds).

Remember. People should have a choice and do not forget, that we are playing a game, so allow them to fully enjoy it!

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 05:11:17 pm »

Thanks for everyone expressing interest in Exodus!

@Nela, Alliance players ARE welcome to join Exodus, thanks for noticing that error.  The passage you are referring to is no longer a part of our draft rules. These rules are are preliminary, and we will be interviewing new guilders over the following weeks to hear what they'd like to see in our rules.  (Some Horde are dedicated to killing and eating Alliance, but we recognize that some are vegetarians too.)   In any case, we have decided that anyone, including those playing in Alliance guilds, is welcome to join Exodus! Our democratic values are expressed in our guild Bylaws, which allow guilders vote to select their officers by election.

@Xeo, our raid days are To Be Determined, but likely raid days include Sunday, Wednesday,  Thursday, Saturday, at or around 19:00.  Hope you can join us!

Remember, during the next few weeks we will be inviting based on interviews, but afterwards a detailed application will be needed for Trials.  Get in on the ground floor!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:12:59 pm by exodusvg » Logged

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 05:49:36 pm »

Considering the guild was made by Plezzure and Sarek guys from exodus will never be able to raid with alliance no matter what rules say Smiley 

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 05:53:25 pm »

Considering the guild was made by Plezzure and Sarek guys from exodus will never be able to raid with alliance no matter what rules say Smiley 

I have an alt in GG.  So yea =D 

Don't understand all these attacks,  or why you guys are so upset.  Just enjoy playing on VG, and have fun. 

good day

What have you done to help promote the server?
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 05:57:13 pm »

Not upset, just entertained.

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 05:57:58 pm »

Im just as excited to see you go down like sarek was when BsB was formed Smiley

Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 07:34:16 pm »

To the above posters attacking me without provocation: I donít hold any grudge against you folks, even though you have now kicked me out of the guild that I myself led for over a year. And yet, how curious that even after eliminating me, you persist in harassing me and flaunting spiteful glee at the news that I have joined a new Guild. I decline to return fire. Although your names are new to some old players, I am sure that the entire server is already impressed by your obvious maturity and wisdom.  Keep up the fine work.  

As for Exodus, I endorse this new guild.  Everyone is welcome in this new enterprise, and I look forward to raiding with you all.  This is going to be a blast. Hope to see you there!

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 08:00:49 pm »

If everyone is welcome then why am i banned on your forums after submiting a normal app? Sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: