August 17, 2022, 03:11:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official statement  (Read 6896 times)
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« on: July 06, 2015, 12:34:27 am »

According to the recent action made by Letalaure from <Paradox> I want to make an official statement as the Guild Master of <Unique>.

Letalaure is not connected in any way with <Unique> (he just copied my macro). I really want to think that his action was not approved by <Paradox> management and it is only an act of his childish nature, but he was doing it for many days (at a time when class leaders and officers from his guild were online).

If this won't stop, I'll take it as action of <Paradox> management propagating hatred on VanillaGaming.

Attachments:
- First
- Second (thx Samthebst)
- Third
- Fourth

Have a good night VG.

P.S. It is not the first hateful action made by raider of <Paradox> against <Unique>.

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:12:56 am »

shots fired!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 01:15:08 am »

fite us
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 01:23:07 am »

Avoid the drama, join the Horde.

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 02:30:03 am »

The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 09:31:56 am »

fite us
It is not about fighting with each other. VanillaGaming is like a small village. We know everyone, we spend our free time here and we often do something together (pugs, social chat etc).
Unfortunately, apart from good things there are also bad. Hatred is the worst one, because it spread fast like a virus.

Do we really want this virus to exist among our small community?

P.S. Imagine Abap, others are not your enemies but competitors.

Crafting center
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 09:57:25 am »

http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=17722.msg139559#msg139559

Bitch please.

Felicitas
GGC is love GGC is life!
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 12:31:16 pm »

To my knowing Leta is inactive atm and will not be back for some time just to let you know so it might be someone trolling on his account Wink
Bring me a challenge.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 01:04:23 pm »

might be someone trolling on his account Wink
I wouldn't consider this trolling , just an act of seeking attention for their guild, <Paradox> , because that's all they can do.
GGC is love GGC is life!
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 01:16:58 pm »

Tbh i have many friends in both guilds paradox and Unique and i think its someone who just loves drama between both guilds and is prolly not even part of it just loves to watch xD
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 02:40:02 pm »

I think this is all just some kind of misunderstanding. I was lead to believe that <Unique> was looking for active and dedicated raiders to help progress through top content. (Pre raid gear being requisite, of course) and I just thought it would be easier to use the macro than to explain it to everyone who sends me a /w like , "How can I get into unique? Do they need fury warriors?"...
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 02:51:06 pm »

I like that you're crying about Leta's attempt to help you out of Molten Core wipes, and take help from EQ.
Medel, you should start spamming that "Letalaure is a whore" macro even more in World channel, and I'll make sure that you will get reported. Strike 3 then, right? Wink
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 03:26:52 pm »

I think this is all just some kind of misunderstanding. I was lead to believe that <Unique> was looking for active and dedicated raiders to help progress through top content. (Pre raid gear being requisite, of course) and I just thought it would be easier to use the macro than to explain it to everyone who sends me a /w like , "How can I get into unique? Do they need fury warriors?"...
This whole situation along with this comment has got to be the most immature i've ever seen on VG
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 03:28:36 pm »

To my knowing Leta is inactive atm and will not be back for some time just to let you know so it might be someone trolling on his account Wink
As you can see Turkymasli, it is Letalaure:

In your hateful attempt, you thought wrong. Thank you for proving, that it was you, not someone else.

I like that you're crying about Leta's attempt to help you out of Molten Core wipes, and take help from EQ.
Medel, you should start spamming that "Letalaure is a whore" macro even more in World channel, and I'll make sure that you will get reported. Strike 3 then, right? Wink
Since Freax <Paradox> is showing another act of hate towards Unique and Unique's players and is stating false claims I'm closing this thread for now until you chill.

Anyway, the point remains the same. Jealousy leads to hate and hate leads to impulsive behaviour. Abap, Freax and Letalaure graced us with such behaviour.

Crafting center
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: