November 17, 2018, 10:41:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144461 Posts in 17428 Topics- by 30097 Members - Latest Member: bicd10
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]
  Print  
Author Topic: VanillaGaming PvE-Guild Progression  (Read 358304 times)
View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: November 06, 2018, 11:35:22 am »

I'm not sure why DV keeps getting removed from the KT kill list, as far as I've understood it we are the only guild on VG that is killing KT, last night we even did 15/15 in one raid. So please add us back.

Maybe it is because there are ppl from other guilds on your posted ss. Like that Unsythed-guy on the left
View Profile Email
« Reply #1621 on: November 06, 2018, 12:37:02 pm »

GZ on Naxx as a one night stand Smiley

WTB more PoVs!!

Might stream next sunday, will see if I can get decent quality.

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 06, 2018, 05:58:38 pm »

I'm not sure why DV keeps getting removed from the KT kill list, as far as I've understood it we are the only guild on VG that is killing KT, last night we even did 15/15 in one raid. So please add us back.

Maybe it is because there are ppl from other guilds on your posted ss. Like that Unsythed-guy on the left

While it is true that from time to time we have help from guests due to the attendance struggle we used to have, however, this isn't the case here or with our first kill. On our first kill Sam was requested to heal rather than tank and here Pvris was requested to heal instead of DPS, Both players have a main in the guild which they use to raid with us weekly, and we do not force our members to leave their alt guilds under any circumstances. So think and say what you will and do as you wish with this knowledge, I've said my peace.

Thank you to everyone who praised our members performance in this achievement, it was a fun and enjoyable experience to say the least.  Cheesy

Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1623 on: November 06, 2018, 06:22:03 pm »

I don't see why that is a problem. There's a De Profundis guy in the Beta raid - should that mean their "achievement" is invalid as well?

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 07, 2018, 12:23:59 pm »

I don't see why that is a problem. There's a De Profundis guy in the Beta raid - should that mean their "achievement" is invalid as well?

Of course. If the kill is not made by Guild it is not a "Guild Achievement" and should not be claimed as such. At least if the guild have some self esteem.
I can't speak for how the GM's consider this. Maybe they have another opinion on the matter since they update the forum achievements.
View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: November 07, 2018, 02:28:16 pm »

Ayag, leave this body !

join <Le Chaos> : http://chaosvg.shivtr.com/
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 07, 2018, 04:02:02 pm »

If the kill is by more than 50% of the guild members it's a guild kill lol. Thinking otherwise is just stupid. So what if there's 1 or 2 members from another guild, there are still 38 guild members present. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if this thread considers the boss killed by the guild or not, they still killed it and that's the bottom line.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 07, 2018, 05:45:29 pm »

In order to be added to the lists

• The guild must have defeated a boss from molten core (or higher) atleast once with a raid of players all from the same guild.

The rules of this thread concern the 'Players', assuming it's the individual playing the 'Character'. So long as the Player is affiliated with the guild in question I don't see any reason to disqualify their efforts.
View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 07, 2018, 06:22:03 pm »

In order to be added to the lists

• The guild must have defeated a boss from molten core (or higher) atleast once with a raid of players all from the same guild.

The rules of this thread concern the 'Players', assuming it's the individual playing the 'Character'. So long as the Player is affiliated with the guild in question I don't see any reason to disqualify their efforts.
Its nice to see someone who knows everyones alt on this server. Pardon me for being stupid as Floki so kindly mentioned and not keep track of this.
Still dont agree with either of you since that makes achievements pointless.
Thats is like contribute Unsythed with a KT kill cause 51% on latest DV kill have crappy alts in Unsythed even though they never went to Naxx with them. Cause the "players" are "affiliated" with the guild.

But then. That is my standards. You can have you own opinion on the matter and i will end the discussion here.

Anyway. Gratz to my friend Chess (+guild) for his efforts since I failed to do so earlier.
View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 07, 2018, 06:31:48 pm »

The lists are updated frequently

• ... If a guild is repeatedly (~1 month) no longer able to defeat a boss that they previously have been given credit for, then they are removed from the list on that boss until a new screenshot is provided.

As I've said before I do rarely ask around how the current Progression (Farm Status) is.
The list is just as accurate as You (the community) makes it.
Please keep the updates flowing to ensure that the list is Up-To-Date.

I obviously credit a Guild for a Progression kill if it is mainly a Guild effort. It its to hard to know everyones Alts.
If the Guild can't keep the Farm Status I will remove it at some point anyways.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 06:37:47 pm by Kelseran » Logged

<EquiGoldBestPers>
View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 07, 2018, 08:46:05 pm »

Well Done DV!

<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 07, 2018, 10:03:06 pm »

It's ok chess we got the same shit back in the day lolol

<Best in Slot> dances further into Naxx with a Heigan kill for 6/15! Or wait...is that Perseverance? At least we got some good practice I guess Tongue

Thanks for keeping us on our toes Ayag. Made us even more determined to get some progression done tonight. Even got some attempts in on pw. Hopefully gonna see some pw, grobb, and gothik on Thursday!

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]
  Print  

Jump to: