August 20, 2018, 11:12:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143821 Posts in 17323 Topics- by 29784 Members - Latest Member: pieees
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 105
  Print  
Author Topic: VanillaGaming PvE-Guild Progression  (Read 321733 times)
View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: October 04, 2017, 06:09:51 pm »

Everything will be revealed in a few days before the end....
View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 04, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »

Paladins: "Class of the alliance, can be played by dwarves and humans, known for their holy spells." or "Horde slang for lack of skill, often used by them when they can't slay a boss."

Would yet like to see some of the self-proclaiming pro gamers on this server kill KT without paladin or their buff in the raid. Not only are shamans next to completely useless on that fight but if anything are a waste of a spot in raid. Not sure you are valuing kings/might/wisdom/SALV and frost ress aura over FR totem and 5 wasted spots effectively doing KT with ~35 ppl every try correctly.
Next to that, do we even wanna get into human melee racials vs no wf/useles BF orc threatcapped warriors and fact the melees are supposed to be the dps carries of this fight?
STFU, stop being envious fucktards and play your own game.
Thank you.
<EquiGoldBestPers>
View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 04, 2017, 09:07:33 pm »

I mean Backstreet Boys would probably take you up on that challenge... never mind everyone got banned I forgot.

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #1143 on: October 04, 2017, 09:47:32 pm »

BSB. Never forget lads.

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 04, 2017, 10:53:13 pm »

I mean Backstreet Boys would probably take you up on that challenge... never mind everyone got banned I forgot.

look what you've done mentioning bsb, lanori appeared...

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 04, 2017, 11:21:11 pm »

Paladins: "Class of the alliance, can be played by dwarves and humans, known for their holy spells." or "Horde slang for lack of skill, often used by them when they can't slay a boss."

Would yet like to see some of the self-proclaiming pro gamers on this server kill KT without paladin or their buff in the raid. Not only are shamans next to completely useless on that fight but if anything are a waste of a spot in raid. Not sure you are valuing kings/might/wisdom/SALV and frost ress aura over FR totem and 5 wasted spots effectively doing KT with ~35 ppl every try correctly.
Next to that, do we even wanna get into human melee racials vs no wf/useles BF orc threatcapped warriors and fact the melees are supposed to be the dps carries of this fight?
Thank you.

Hihihi, yeah I remember back in retail where all the alliance guilds slayed KT first. So awesome to see Nihilum down it, they had a lot of help from kings and might and racials
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:23:34 pm by Unspoken » Logged

<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 04, 2017, 11:23:47 pm »

Oh wait, I'm mistaken.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_progression_(original_Naxxramas))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:25:27 pm by Unspoken » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 04, 2017, 11:25:20 pm »

Thank you.

Hihihi, yeah I remember back in retail where all the alliance guilds slayed KT first. So awesome to see Nihilum down it, they had a lot of help from kings and might and racials

U obviously do realize, being that smart that you are, that threat mechanics are nothing alike retail here? x)))))))))))
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 04, 2017, 11:28:08 pm »

You're just throwing excuses. I'm 100% sure you can do it without pala buffs. It just requires the right people for it. But if you want to say it's hard to kill KT on VG, yes I agree, but that's not because of racials or faction, that's because of low population and having a hard time to fill up your raid with 40 decent geared brain using players.

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 04, 2017, 11:38:39 pm »

I threw argument at you why i think horde has it harder when it comes to killing a specific boss than the aliance does, and that boss being the ultimate one. Cant agree more on all your other points but do not slander on horde side just for trying to equalize the difficulty by putting in a bit of tryhardiness.
Wanna talk excuses? check dp first kill video and me being threatcapped as a rogue even with salvation on and no shaman/hunter buffing me. Now imagine that without salv and tell me how its the same for aliance side. I doubt u can rationalize that.
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 04, 2017, 11:42:52 pm »

If that's true fight is really Broken.   Cry

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 05, 2017, 09:54:58 am »

Have you tried spamming feint on cd like you're supposed to on threat sensitive fights
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:11:50 am by Biological / Gorgeuss » Logged

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #1152 on: October 05, 2017, 10:30:32 am »

Have you tried spamming feint on cd like you're supposed to on threat sensitive fights
What is it ? Does it do damage ?

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
View Profile Email
« Reply #1153 on: October 05, 2017, 10:51:09 am »

Feint doesn't work (or atleast doesn't have the proper values)
What makes KT so hard on VG is the incorrect frostbolt spam (should be longer in between casts) and the threat wipe on mind controlled players ( should wipe threat on the entire raid).

Either get good and work around the bugs or pray for fix.

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 05, 2017, 10:53:53 am »

BSB. Never forget lads.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 105
  Print  

Jump to: