August 24, 2019, 02:30:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146438 Posts in 17778 Topics- by 32326 Members - Latest Member: smcassagne
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ganking Game- Even More Next Generation Than Before!!!!!11!1!!!  (Read 15699 times)
View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2019, 10:20:36 pm »

That you're bad. Thought that couldnt be more clearer, and for evidence of the fact you're bad, you claim im medium skilled cause i gank in IF and that ganking is grieving, which it isn't. So im assuming you got ganked enough to claim griefing, which means you're bad. *Shrug* Guess it's not evident enough.

My bad i got you two confused, pretty easy to do when the bar is so low between you two is hard to differentiate, i did mess up there and you got meh.

greif = spawn camp auctioneer/banker.
Griefing means im preventing you from useage of service of an NPCs, I.E. they have other Auctioneers/bankers to be used, if i was griefing all of them, or a sole quest NPC provider, then you could in turn call it griefing. Yet it isnt as there are other means of attaining the services of said NPCs.

Edit: And it also implies over a long period of time, i.e. sometimes longer than days(according to blizzard themselves)

Delusional.
Ah, unless you can back up otherwise, ill just take it you're another mouth breather whose just upset and can't play the game. Even blizzard has stated it takes over a long period of time. LMAO. as i've said earlier in the thread you're just embarrassing yourself.

DelusioNULD
BADplayer

GoodOne
Least we can agree on that one, lmk when you find something else you're mad about me for that i can disprove.

Keep projecting that butthurt bby Grin
Wish you were smart enough to see the irony qt3.14

Ditto
cant reply anymore, too busy "griefing" sorry :*(

jeez you're still on that? im sorry i triggered you so.
View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 10:31:55 pm »

That you're bad. Thought that couldnt be more clearer, and for evidence of the fact you're bad, you claim im medium skilled cause i gank in IF and that ganking is grieving, which it isn't. So im assuming you got ganked enough to claim griefing, which means you're bad. *Shrug* Guess it's not evident enough.

My bad i got you two confused, pretty easy to do when the bar is so low between you two is hard to differentiate, i did mess up there and you got meh.

Griefing means im preventing you from useage of service of an NPCs, I.E. they have other Auctioneers/bankers to be used, if i was griefing all of them, or a sole quest NPC provider, then you could in turn call it griefing. Yet it isnt as there are other means of attaining the services of said NPCs.

Edit: And it also implies over a long period of time, i.e. sometimes longer than days(according to blizzard themselves)

Delusional.
Ah, unless you can back up otherwise, ill just take it you're another mouth breather whose just upset and can't play the game. Even blizzard has stated it takes over a long period of time. LMAO. as i've said earlier in the thread you're just embarrassing yourself.

DelusioNULD
BADplayer

GoodOne
Least we can agree on that one, lmk when you find something else you're mad about me for that i can disprove.

Ditto

Says the guy that came specifically to the forums to say something about it, im just living up to the reputation you have given me ^.^, so it is I, that is sorry to have triggered you babe. Thought you were smart enough to realize this. Lmao, back the excavator away from the hole, you're digging far too deep now.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2019, 10:36:02 pm »

Delusional.

DelusioNULD
BADplayer

GoodOne

Ditto

Says the guy that came specifically to the forums to say something about it, im just living up to the reputation you have given me ^.^, so it is I, that is sorry to have triggered you babe. Thought you were smart enough to realize this. Lmao, back the excavator away from the hole, you're digging far too deep now.

what the heck i thought you were busy!?

now you're delusional + liar Sad
View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 10:41:51 pm »

Delusional.

DelusioNULD
BADplayer

GoodOne

Ditto

what the heck i thought you were busy!?

now you're delusional + liar Sad
I forgot i can do it with respawn timers

Doomking
View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2019, 12:10:46 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Are these guys active or what? Only saw Trk once Unflagged in IF.
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2019, 12:50:33 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Idk but i'd like to have that r13 ally warrior with nightfall in that list Cheesy

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 01:32:59 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

i dont play crazy amounts anymore but ive killed 3/5 this past week

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2019, 05:46:15 am »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

I've seen all (except Duc has been on his horde lately) this week on Ally toons while I've been in IF, tbh the one most likely to be gotten is ralphward as I see him on his alliance and flagged more than  the others

Paeonia peregrina
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2019, 09:49:36 pm »

Glupanderu, duc playing hord atm.
Idiote, idi radi nesto, pravi familiju, jebo te wow.
Ioanako si prosek.
View Profile Email
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2019, 12:25:05 am »

the amount of salt in this thread

lemon squeezy.
View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2019, 02:21:56 am »

Glupanderu, duc playing hord atm.
Idiote, idi radi nesto, pravi familiju, jebo te wow.
Ioanako si prosek.

Čini se da moj fandom nadilazi kulture,slati moj autogram na kraju.

Like how you only have a problem with 1/5 yet that just ruins your day. I have so much satisfaction with how hard i tilt you with how much better i am than you. Does it hurt your feelings that people would rather play with me than you? hahahahaha
the amount of salt in this thread

it's just one of my many talents, what can i say Smiley

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2019, 05:37:45 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Caught two of the rascalls
Ralph and Charrz.
https://imgur.com/a/aCkyqMQ

Five hordes then huh, might wanna take easy targets since everyones so lazy....

xlimidrizer
Amievil
Mthlss
Uncertain
Djurdeven ~ (spelling troll shaman)

Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2019, 08:31:21 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Ralph and Charrz.

xlimidrizer
Amievil
Mthlss
Uncertain
Delete that mage pls https://youtu.be/7flo1iFAAPQ

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2019, 04:39:08 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Ralph and Charrz.

xlimidrizer
Amievil
Mthlss
Uncertain
Delete that mage pls https://youtu.be/7flo1iFAAPQ
BGs don't count as ganks man.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2019, 04:42:39 pm »

so I'm revamping it to try and get some more world pvp going.

Participants in the game must post proof of as many targets' deaths as possible (a screenshot will do, but videos are always appreciated Smiley  KILLS FROM BATTLEGROUNDS DO NOT COUNT )

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: