December 08, 2019, 10:48:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146943 Posts in 17841 Topics- by 32901 Members - Latest Member: user101112
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ganking Game- Even More Next Generation Than Before!!!!!11!1!!!  (Read 19177 times)
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 04:08:08 pm »

fu

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2015, 08:36:15 pm »

We need a The Ganking Game - Next Next Next Next generation
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2019, 12:58:19 pm »

Duc
Charrz
Trk
Fiending
Ralphward

Paeonia peregrina
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2019, 02:00:04 pm »

No one worth atm.
Medium skill, 100% bis gear.
Bunch of tryhard old fags with slow fingers and good 3 macros.
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2019, 05:54:46 pm »

No one worth atm.

Not nice to talk about IF rogues like that.
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2019, 03:30:36 am »

No one worth atm.

LMAO, you couldn't do anything to me from WSG graveyard could you?Nice to see my fan boys coming to forums too. Let me know when you want me to embarrass you on fraps like I did tanksauce. Didn't know D2 was bis now. ROFL. People never ceases to amaze me with their either jealousy or stupidity, and in this case both Wink

Edit: Don't be upset everyone knows you're below me, and definitely don't be upset over this ganking game because you wouldn't ever be successful at it. You're just being a Debbie downer and I'm sure you bring down the life of a party with this attitude 😂
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:39:41 am by TheNuld » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2019, 05:25:51 pm »

No one worth atm.

LMAO, you couldn't do anything to me from WSG graveyard could you?Nice to see my fan boys coming to forums too. Let me know when you want me to embarrass you on fraps like I did tanksauce. Didn't know D2 was bis now. ROFL. People never ceases to amaze me with their either jealousy or stupidity, and in this case both Wink

Edit: Don't be upset everyone knows you're below me, and definitely don't be upset over this ganking game because you wouldn't ever be successful at it. You're just being a Debbie downer and I'm sure you bring down the life of a party with this attitude 😂

Greifer = Triggered
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2019, 06:03:55 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered
getting embarrassed in game, then coming onto forums to still try & talk shit on the forums = triggered.

Also ganking =\= greifing, as stated by blizzard themselves. Lmao, you really are embarrassing yourself with any desperate attempt to try and make me look bad, you just inadvertently make yourself look bad. 😅

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2019, 06:09:43 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered
getting embarrassed in game, then coming onto forums to still try & talk shit on the forums = triggered.

Also ganking =\= greifing, as stated by blizzard themselves. Lmao, you really are embarrassing yourself with any desperate attempt to try and make me look bad, you just inadvertently make yourself look bad. 😅

The try hard is real.
View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2019, 07:08:53 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.
I've never denied it, but it doesnt take me trying real hard to be better than a mouth breather in yourself.

The real try harding is you trying to say you're better than me in /bg /world, getting shunned in both, then trying to come to forums to further embarrass yourself hahahaha. Keep digging that hole kid Smiley it doesnt reflect bad on me that's for sure.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2019, 07:35:27 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.
I've never denied it, but it doesnt take me trying real hard to be better than a mouth breather in yourself.

The real try harding is you trying to say you're better than me in /bg /world, getting shunned in both, then trying to come to forums to further embarrass yourself hahahaha. Keep digging that hole kid Smiley it doesnt reflect bad on me that's for sure.

Delusional to boot. Impressive.
View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2019, 07:42:24 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.

Delusional is staying mad a whole 24 hours after you got embarrassed to come post on forums, keep on digging babe Cheesy. Again, let me know when you want to get embarrassed to the extend of tanksauce, or keep doing your dodging LMAO.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2019, 07:45:41 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.

Delusional is staying mad a whole 24 hours after you got embarrassed to come post on forums, keep on digging babe Cheesy. Again, let me know when you want to get embarrassed to the extend of tanksauce, or keep doing your dodging LMAO.

1) Who do you think I am?

2) Can I skype with you to see your reaction when it is confirmed that I am not that person.
View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2019, 07:50:03 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.

2) Can I skype with you to see your reaction when it is confirmed that I am not that person.
It doesnt matter who you are, as the point is the same. Im better than both of you *Shrug* Dont be upset at it.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2019, 07:52:57 pm »

No one worth atm.

Greifer = Triggered

The try hard is real.

It doesnt matter who you are, as the point is the same. Im better than both of you *Shrug* Dont be upset at it.

I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be one of your friends Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: