August 10, 2022, 03:45:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: MCB / Viile GM Application  (Read 56867 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 09:54:34 pm »

+ he is good and mature player. Dereck , why you keep trash talking, and How old are you??
Old enough to be able to conduct rational thoughts and seeing things in more than just one way, which seems to be the common flaw in today's people.

And I can assure you that my age is irrelevant when it comes to my dislike towards Viile.

Tho' I'd question my own age if I had a name similar to yours... "mad cuz..."

Edit: I don't trash-talk on purpose. It's just the way you see my posts. Don't think of 'em as an attempt to provoke, my post was merely a matter of opinion.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 09:58:48 pm by Shaken » Logged

Felicitas
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 12:44:56 am »

Embarrassed
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 08:00:21 am »

+ he is good and mature player. Dereck , why you keep trash talking, and How old are you??
Old enough to be able to conduct rational thoughts and seeing things in more than just one way, which seems to be the common flaw in today's people.

And I can assure you that my age is irrelevant when it comes to my dislike towards Viile.

Tho' I'd question my own age if I had a name similar to yours... "mad cuz..."

Edit: I don't trash-talk on purpose. It's just the way you see my posts. Don't think of 'em as an attempt to provoke, my post was merely a matter of opinion.
idk the guy seems okay. haven't played with him in game but as always this server needs more help than less.
+
hey personal tip, dont even try to comment negatively about anyone if not many people agree with you.
vg hates that shit cuz it's full of angry 14 year old euros
inb4 cosmos gets mad
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:03:33 am by Dawoobie » Logged

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 08:15:38 am »

Truly, honestly a great guy. He helps when he can, however he can. Though is awful at pvo compared to me, he knows his stuff and in-game mechanics, he knows how the game goes and his an oldie. He is kind, caring, and consideret. He is smart and takes in all things before making the right choice. He would be the best GM out there probably tbh, No offence to other GM's, but he just has an awesome personality.

In short:

Great guy +1

I once got the Right Bindings...
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 08:16:01 am »

+1, gief him GM already

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 09:33:48 am »

I've met MCB over the past couple days, mostly on early server hours (EU time). Pretty great, knowledgeable, and eloquent guy, in my opinion.

He's good at keeping abreast of things, whether it's me and a bunch of others being silly and having fun in world chat (counting, joking, etc.) or events that are occurring in the game.

He has the ability to communicate with and reach out to a wide variety of people, and to take an honest look at everyone without skewing things because of silly/trivial feuds.

He has the ability to be serious when he needs to be, and fun whenever he doesn't.

All around good guy and a great candidate for GM.

Keep up the good work, VG, and thank you for everything.

Best,

LC
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 05:08:15 am »

+1 definitely qualified, and a good person for the job.
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 05:59:19 am »

Always have enjoyed world pvp, its true. I hope that kind of spirit wouldn't disqualify me.

-Vii
Evabraun
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 06:10:34 am »

+1. Mark is a good bloke.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 06:12:42 am »

No.  Had him in my guild before.  He has what you could call a "problem respecting authority."  It would be foolhardy to entrust him with same.  

He has another problem with respecting the duty of loyalty.  He joined with our enemies and had some good fun making mischief at our expense.  

He is a close friend of ninjaasassin, and that should give you an idea of his personality and character.  

I strongly recommend against giving this person any power.
You always can be sure someone is a good person if Sarek dislikes him.
Give this guy a chance already!
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 06:22:37 am »

No.  Had him in my guild before.  He has what you could call a "problem respecting authority."  It would be foolhardy to entrust him with same.  

He has another problem with respecting the duty of loyalty.  He joined with our enemies and had some good fun making mischief at our expense.  

He is a close friend of ninjaasassin, and that should give you an idea of his personality and character.  

could u suck any more

edit:  Well I actually feel like responding to this after rereading it.  You have this asinine notion that anybody that is "against" your guild is beneath you, and in some weird fucked up way can't be of any worth to the server.  If you seriously think that MCB shouldn't be considered for GM because he(from my interpretation of your words) killed you and/or your guildies in World PvP then your ego couldn't get any bigger.

You are not special because you lead a guild on a private WoW server.

You are not better than anyone because of the guild tag you wear.

Maybe MCB doesn't have a problem respecting authority.  Maybe he just has a problem respecting you, and I don't blame him one bit for it. 

+1 for MCB for GM
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 06:40:02 am by daniel2k » Logged
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 06:30:58 am »

Sarek you are so fucking lame I don't even understand.
Do you think that someone's attitude toward gaming and friendships 100% carries over to what they are like with responsibility?
When I play the game I do whatever the fuck I want aside from literal cheating. As an administrator or professional in my field I don't do whatever the fuck I want.

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2015, 06:34:53 am »

Can we please keep it on topic please? (double please)
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2015, 06:45:41 am »

+1 yes

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2015, 07:24:17 am »

No.  Had him in my guild before.  He has what you could call a "problem respecting authority."  It would be foolhardy to entrust him with same. 

He has another problem with respecting the duty of loyalty.  He joined with our enemies and had some good fun making mischief at our expense. 

Sarek is right on the money.

Which I was pointing at when saying he is a bit arrogant. Makes me laugh when I see how hard he tries to give out such a humble image on this thread...

Felicitas
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: