July 16, 2019, 06:16:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146207 Posts in 17742 Topics- by 32023 Members - Latest Member: arnoido
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hoping to start a new horde guild american based  (Read 3180 times)
View Profile Email
« on: November 02, 2014, 05:41:37 pm »

so i havent been playing in long and its my first wow ps, with that being said it seems fairly aawesome. but lacking on the guildies end. with this being said id like to start a an American based horde guild and possibly an alliance brother guild. my chars name is rahgnot, so please if you are interested then send me a message. Thanks peeps
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:19:08 pm »

Hey, you've got all my support! I'm sure there are some american hordes out there! Tongue

Would be great if horde could equal with the alliance side in that regard. But that will require some consistent work, I hope you guys are up to it.

Btw de profundis got some americans in it's ranks, you may have a chat with them, too.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:22:44 pm »

<Omega> is a horde guild that is raiding on US times. there are also americans in both gentlemens club and de profundis, however these guilds raid in EU times.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 08:51:08 pm »

its been quite a few years since ive played wow but how do i look up a guild like omega and ask to join?
and is there any low level hordies.....i mean fuck, im just trying to power level. also whats the hip spot for horde, org?
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 10:49:11 pm »

its been quite a few years since ive played wow but how do i look up a guild like omega and ask to join?
and is there any low level hordies.....i mean fuck, im just trying to power level. also whats the hip spot for horde, org?

What guilds are there and how to contact them: http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=13796

And ye ofc OG is >>THE<< spot to be Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: