February 25, 2020, 10:48:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147411 Posts in 17896 Topics- by 33085 Members - Latest Member: Cinare
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manual of Eviscerate IX  (Read 7193 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 19, 2015, 01:21:07 am »

I've run UBRS many many times looking for this manual. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=24102
I know the drop rate has been decreased from the past, but HOW low is it actually? Most people I've talked to say they've never even SEEN this drop. Has anyone else seen this drop since the drop rate was changed?

I'm hoping to get some information so I'm not mindlessly doing 1.5 hour UBRS runs looking for something that may not even drop at all..

I'm sure some people are wondering the same. Any thoughts/ideas?
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:43:49 am »

They use to drop like crazy.

Bump.

I once got the Right Bindings...
Tester
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:24:57 am »

I have to agree that this book has become rather rare. I was lucky enough to find a guy willing to sell me one (although for a hefty amount) for my rogue. But I have never seen it drop either.
The drop rate of this book is something that needs to be looked into.

Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 09:39:58 am »

Back then.. it droped like 3 per run.. I used to vendor sell it instead of trying to 'gift' other ppl. Now i haven't seen any dropping

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 10:35:04 am »

I'll have a look at it. But what do you guys think, is one per run legit? How many per run dropped in vanilla?

Greetings

<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 10:49:34 am »

wowwiki states a 8,36%  drop chance for the book. I guess they appear to hardly dropp as you only fight ~4 or 5 Blackhand Assassins in a whole UBRS run.

source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Blackhand_Assassin    There is no 1.12 Version, however the wiki states "Note: % drop chance was correct at the time the page was generated/created. This will not be updated. "

Tester
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 11:13:22 am »

wowwiki states a 8,36%  drop chance for the book. I guess they appear to hardly dropp as you only fight ~4 or 5 Blackhand Assassins in a whole UBRS run.

source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Blackhand_Assassin    There is no 1.12 Version, however the wiki states "Note: % drop chance was correct at the time the page was generated/created. This will not be updated. "

if the droprate is lower than 10%~ it would be a nice if it could be increased.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 01:09:07 pm »

If the drop rate is as mentioned (8,36%) it is high enough. After all, it's not only 1 mob that drops it, but 4-6, hence "not-so-low-to-cry-so-much".

The author said something quite nice in his statement "I'm hoping to get some information so I'm not mindlessly doing 1.5 hour UBRS runs looking for something that may not even drop at all". That is the whole point of the game - > hoping for something to drop and for you to win in. Try getting Titan's flask recipe with that attitude.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 01:16:08 pm »

If the drop rate is as mentioned (8,36%) it is high enough. After all, it's not only 1 mob that drops it, but 4-6, hence "not-so-low-to-cry-so-much".

The author said something quite nice in his statement "I'm hoping to get some information so I'm not mindlessly doing 1.5 hour UBRS runs looking for something that may not even drop at all". That is the whole point of the game - > hoping for something to drop and for you to win in. Try getting Titan's flask recipe with that attitude.

This.. However i've done around 30 ubrs runs after live update and havent seen the book yet, i doubt droprate is around 8% atm like stated in the sources

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 09:41:59 am »

I'll have a look at it. But what do you guys think, is one per run legit? How many per run dropped in vanilla?
Greetings

I think with the amount of rogues on this server it couldn't hurt to increase the drop rate to 10 - 15%. I always remember it being rare but my old server had more hunters and paladins than rogues, so the chance of getting one cheap was high.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 12:58:23 pm »

Okay, took care of it, now reasonably higher drop again. youre free to make an actual report, if you find reliable numbers apart from that wowwiki. locked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: