August 12, 2022, 05:47:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with the Horde side  (Read 9118 times)
View Profile
« on: January 10, 2015, 08:12:05 am »

<De Profundis> and <Backstreet Boys> survive on using T3 loot to tempt "the best" players from other guilds to join them. The only practical use of loot is to get further in the game. If you skip to the end of the game, what do you need the loot for?

The problem with <DP> and <BsB> is simple: they encourage players who would normally play through all the content to skip it all and join their pointless loot farming. The server needs progression guilds, not farm guilds.

There is a progression gap on this server, and it is mainly caused by <DP> and <BsB> sucking up so many active players. We need progression guilds for more accessible raids for EVERYONE in order to keep new people coming here! Long live VG!

Some of the people in <De Profundis> and <Backstreet Boys> are so mad about what I'm saying that they get their highly geared friends/alts on alliance side to try to ruin <Wipe Club>'s raids for petty revenge. They also discriminate against my guild for absolutely no reason other than to attempt to manipulate them into trying to get me to stop talking. LOL good luck with THAT.

Just goes to prove, they are a bad thing for this server...
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 08:24:45 am »

Can u stop qq u r biggest clown in horde plz stop saying abt other guild and is u r guild still need help to clear DM
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:34:34 am by MadCuzDFT » Logged
Something really stuck with me from back then.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 08:31:47 am »

These paragraphs are spammed constantly on hordes world chat by macros... it's pathetic. Do you realize nobody agrees with you on anything? This game would be much better if you were muted... seriously.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 08:35:32 am »

Why booraz keep him in wipeclub ??oh come on booraz kick this fag
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 09:00:14 am »

They also discriminate against my guild for absolutely no reason other than to attempt to manipulate them into trying to get me to stop talking. LOL good luck with THAT.

Both DP and BsB have helped your guild members day after day, week after week on this server through crafting items right through to running 20 - 40 mans with them and have done so long before you started your spam. How is that discrimination?

Sounds like you are preventing your guild from progressing by isolating them from interacting with other players on the server.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 09:22:41 am »

I kind of like your wierd hate but your argument gets confusing here:

The problem with <DP> and <BsB> is simple: they encourage players who would normally play through all the content to skip it all and join their pointless loot farming. The server needs progression guilds, not farm guilds.

There is a progression gap on this server, and it is mainly caused by <DP> and <BsB> sucking up so many active players. We need progression guilds for more accessible raids for EVERYONE in order to keep new people coming here! Long live VG!

In my eyes BsB, and maybe DP too I guess, are the ones making all raids accessible to people. They are the ones playing all the content, and letting players experience as much of this game as possible. You are the one who is telling them not to raid BWL/AQ40/Naxx and trying to force them to only experience a fraction of what this game has to offer. Its irrational to ask players to not play the full game, and going so far as to try and make them feel ashamed of doing so baffles me.

But anyways, don't let my logic get in your way, I'm enjoying all the ill will you're stirring up on Horde side atm. Keep sippin that haterade imo.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 10:03:46 am »

The only problem in the Horde side Is YOU...! how you cry every single day! And talk shit for other's guilds, you first start with <MG> (i dont know why..) Then with <DP> (progression gap on this server etc) same for <BsB> then about <Omega>. Coman... dude srly wtf? all the others guilds are shit and your guild is the best???

I don't know what problems you have when you was kid..
or you still are kid, however you can't talk like this in world chat
My advice, you should stop and enjoy the game is free, and try to be out of problems to get ban
Read the rules of VG http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=10073.0 this will help you.
Oh and stop /w me to join in <WC> and abandon my guild /no (Not Gonna Happen)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:11:18 am by Allexander » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 06:15:02 pm »

They are the ones playing all the content, and letting players experience as much of this game as possible. You are the one who is telling them not to raid BWL/AQ40/Naxx and trying to force them to only experience a fraction of what this game has to offer.

You aren't letting anyone EXPERIENCE the game, you are taking them along for a ride on your farm train. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between progressing in an instance and going along for the ride with people who already have a working strategy and TONS OF TOP-LEVEL GEAR. I won't go into the specifics because I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to convince people who are still sane that you are wrong.

I'm not telling anyone not to do anything. I'm stating MY POINT OF VIEW.

You are simply getting carried away with the hype about me and your assumptions.

Sorry for challenging the fragile egos of so many basement dwellers, but this has to be said for the good of the server.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 06:25:05 pm »

If everyone is so desperate to experience the content why do you need to make this topic? Why aren't people flocking to join your guild without it? After all you are offering them what they want.

It might be because what you are stating as an incontrovertible fact is actually just your opinion on what the game is about. The fact speaks for themselves if you are struggling to recruit people for progression content while these two guilds are recruiting people with ease to farm, then more people want to farm.

Which leads me on to, who are you to tell people how they must spend their leisure time? If someone wants to farm gear then that is entirely their prerogative, as it is your prerogative to want to progress.

Your opinion is valid, progressing is great, failing to progress can get tedious. Farming gear is great, constant loot farms can get tedious. The bottom line is people will play the game how they want to, it is up to you to make your own guild more attractive not to try enforce your own ideals onto others,
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 06:33:59 pm »

If everyone is so desperate to experience the content why do you need to make this topic? Why aren't people flocking to join your guild without it? After all you are offering them what they want.

It might be because what you are stating as an incontrovertible fact is actually just your opinion on what the game is about. The fact speaks for themselves if you are struggling to recruit people for progression content while these two guilds are recruiting people with ease to farm, then more people want to farm.

Which leads me on to, who are you to tell people how they must spend their leisure time? If someone wants to farm gear then that is entirely their prerogative, as it is your prerogative to want to progress.

Your opinion is valid, progressing is great, failing to progress can get tedious. Farming gear is great, constant loot farms can get tedious. The bottom line is people will play the game how they want to, it is up to you to make your own guild more attractive not to try enforce your own ideals onto others,

translation:
I CANNOT BE REASONED WITH AND ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE IGNORED BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION

Actually people ARE flocking to Wipe Club. Just not from DP (2pro), BsB (2pro), and Omega (american times). Duh.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 06:38:19 pm »

They are the ones playing all the content, and letting players experience as much of this game as possible. You are the one who is telling them not to raid BWL/AQ40/Naxx and trying to force them to only experience a fraction of what this game has to offer.

You aren't letting anyone EXPERIENCE the game, you are taking them along for a ride on your farm train. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between progressing in an instance and going along for the ride with people who already have a working strategy and TONS OF TOP-LEVEL GEAR. I won't go into the specifics because I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to convince people who are still sane that you are wrong.

You are simply getting carried away with the hype about me and your assumptions.

Sorry for challenging the fragile egos of so many basement dwellers, but this has to be said for the good of the server.

If ppl wanna progress they will join your shit guild.. if they wanna get geared quick and still progress Gluth/Thaddius with BsB and not DP they will joined either of these 2 guilds.. Get the fuck out of this server finally, youre a disgrace for human nation and this server!!!!

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 07:20:32 pm »

translation:
I CANNOT BE REASONED WITH AND ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE IGNORED BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION

Actually people ARE flocking to Wipe Club. Just not from DP (2pro), BsB (2pro), and Omega (american times). Duh.

So, what exactly is the problem? Are you just angry for the sake of being angry or..?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 07:34:18 pm »

translation:

So why QQ you hippy motherfucker

Apparently my sig was too big.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2015, 12:28:42 am »

So if Omega is no threat to your guild because of time zones, why do you feel the need to bash them with comments like "getting carried" or "spend multiple raids in MC" when the reality is none of those things happen anymore and they technically are not even taking your player base?

I can understand you having a go at BsB and Our guild... but i think you are just wanting to become infamous on the server for something and you only had the option of flaming people left to choose from.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 03:21:03 am »

Charming theory Subdash, but Omega brought the "getting carried" thing on themselves by their irrational response to my claim that Wipe Club was/is the only independent raiding guild, which is just completely true.

For some reason they thought/think I couldn't talk about unique things that are good about my guild without somehow implying theirs was shit (without even mentioning their guild). Like some truly unbelievable, flabbergasting stuff. And I think you're doing the same thing - "spend multiple raids in MC" - are you basing that off my recent message that Wipe Club clears MC in one?

Just admit it. You don't understand my ultimate motivation for this campaign of information. Don't make wild guesses like I need the attention or something. Maybe that's the only reason YOU would have, but it's not the case with me.

I would love for everyone to shut the fuck up about me. I would love to be able to state an opinion, or say anything at all, without a festival of shit to follow. But I'm not going to let these things stop me from stating my opinion as often as I care to. At least I have opinions to talk about. World chat is usually lacking in actual conversation.

I miss Johnmadden.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: