November 25, 2020, 10:52:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148418 Posts in 18043 Topics- by 33833 Members - Latest Member: vikernes1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are <The Nemesis>  (Read 8513 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 08, 2015, 10:37:39 pm »

Hi all, the recent guild <The Nemesis> has been recruiting people since late December and since then we had many people wanting to join and experience an unique loot/[main/alt] System in the server.

For all that would like to know better what is our goals and Setup, i will be glad to clarify it for those that are curious about it.

ATM we don't have enough people to do major stuff, so we are basicly doing ZG, 5 mans and UBRS to get attunes, pre raid gear and other consumables.

Second of all, our raid schedual is from 01:00 Server Time to 05:00. We will raid 3 out of 4 days, yet to be decided, from thursday to sunday. being Saturday the most likely day to be of rest.

The loot council system:

- This system is as old as the game itself. It seems to be brand new for some people but it was implemented several times ahead of DKP system because of several reasons like:

- Stop people of stacking dkp to get a specific item while passing on gear they needed.
   - Improving the raid as a whole according to the core's needs.
   - Balancing the gear amongs people that are proving valuable to the guild.

In my opinion, it is a loot system that benefits all, as it improves hugely the progression in raid terms and it gears up people that are there playing atm, not ranks. The loot council will be implemented when i find at least 2 more people able to commit the role of officer, with justice and honor.

The main/alt System:

- This system was made to prevent people from getting bored or even to get in the game in that point that they pretty much got everything their character needs and they feel like they could be aiding the guild in other ways.
Only req. for alts to raid is being fully pre-raid BiS, and having NR in AQ specific rule.

- Therefore:

- People get to raid with other toons, gear them as much as it is possible, being the only exception rare BiS trinkets and weapons.
   - People get more toons geared, making the current guild setup versatile and ready to reform according to raid needs.
   - All guildies get happy out of raiding.

The guild rules are still being established conform the ocasion needs. We are looking atm for Mature people, preferably with retail WoW experience, that want an environment of mutual aid and no big troubles.

If you are looking for a Guild with theese aspects, make sure to whisper either lazarvs, invega quebecois or crayonz online. Tyvm.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 05:20:55 am »

We are looking for mages, holy palas and resto druids that are able to raid on fridays and Sundays 01:00 ST. Whisper Wiccana, Askalon or Lazarvs ingame if you are interested.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 01:22:45 pm »

Grown up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJAWL6_3_I
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 02:17:25 pm »

Second of all, our raid schedule is from 01:00 Server Time to 05:00.

L8rs!

Felicitas
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:12 pm »

Mc on Farm. Looking for warlocks and resto druids to fill up our ranks. Ask Lazarvs, Wicanna or Askalon for more Info.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 10:36:28 pm »

Entering on BWL, looking for a bit of every class except Warriors. Pst Lazarvs, Askalon or Wiccana for more info.
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 05:34:53 am »

I have played under every type of loot system there could be. I just started on vanilla, leveling up a mage first so I can farm DM west for easy money and then power up warlock/priest. But I'd love to join the guild. I miss the old days of raiding the 40 mans. You can count on me and if you want a specific class I'll level it, I don't care. Smiley

Names Zookmottin  -- mage

I suppose I should edit this with a little more.

I've played since 2004. I've seen the end of MC, BWL, NAXX, AQ20, ZG.  I've seen some of the AQ40 (we moved to tbc before we finished and were more concerned with naxx).  I've played a level 60 Mage, Warlock, and Priest. I've played other classes besides that too but those were mostly in TBC. 

TBC: I've finished everything up to black temple.

WOTLK: I finished everything up to 25 heroic Lich King (didn't get that far)

very little cata, and no panda.

I've seen loot council before, I've done dkp, rolling randomly, free for all (bad idea LOL). But yeah, it would be cool.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:33:57 pm by killem2 » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 09:21:51 pm »

We are looking for Active mages, 1 hunter, couple of rogues. 2/9 on BWL. The progression is real.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 04:05:40 pm »

Hello, I play support and tanks builds, looking for a guild to play with since the beggining, do you have lvl requeriments or can I join now?

I play Vanilla.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 06:55:28 pm »

The loot council system:
   - Stop people of stacking dkp to get a specific item while passing on gear they needed.

So how can you tell someone what gear they need, and if they are saving for a specific item it is probably for a reason. Your system is bias and playing favorites besides you are not even around to know who gets what gear, and when you are around you just tell. Your so called system of "Fairness" is not a viable loot distribution. There is a reason DKP works on this server and if you want to be different then fine but just to let you know, you are probably the dumbest, bias, and worst leader I have ever meet. You lack all leadership qualities and are a greedy pig who is only is concerned with his personal gain while hiding behind his fake promise of fairness.
Honestly leave the leadership to those who are capable of leading, and not one person but multiple people.
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 02:12:42 pm »

wow, popcorn time! nice judgement mate, love you 2.
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 12:54:35 am »

I like the current format of using EPGP, only selfish players will have anything to bitch about with it Smiley.

- Zook
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 07:04:09 pm »

Someone should state that this is an alliance guild.

HENLO mens
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 07:51:07 pm »

Someone should state that this is an alliance guild.

you just did, nerd

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: