August 12, 2022, 05:39:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About voting  (Read 1831 times)
View Profile
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

How do the vote websites recognize whether you already have voted or not? I voted today right after I woke up, and tried to vote again until I noticed that one of the sites reminded me that I had already voted within twelve hours. But the two other websites didn't detect that. Is it because I voted from another computer? I tried to vote on the same account and with the same network.

Don't want to get banned for being too enthusiastic to vote for the server!

Felicitas
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 05:16:43 pm »

some check your ip, some have a cd at the VG vote page. some have both, some just one of those 2, dependant on what works where. Haha!

Best thing you can do is look at the watch when you vote and wait 12h on your own. That way you dont waste anything. And you will surely not get banned when voting on only 1 account, no matter how often you try it on that one account, as there are those instruments in place that keep you away from abusing automatically.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 12:04:49 am »

some check your ip, some have a cd at the VG vote page. some have both, some just one of those 2, dependant on what works where. Haha!

Best thing you can do is look at the watch when you vote and wait 12h on your own. That way you dont waste anything. And you will surely not get banned when voting on only 1 account, no matter how often you try it on that one account, as there are those instruments in place that keep you away from abusing automatically.

One of the voting sites never usually registers so people voting usually get 2 vote points instead of 3, anyway to fix that?

Apparently my sig was too big.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: