April 03, 2020, 11:00:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147560 Posts in 17917 Topics- by 33214 Members - Latest Member: tobycrisis
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-TrollQueenMa's GM APPLICATION  (Read 5572 times)
TrollQueenMa
View Profile Email
« on: October 31, 2014, 02:59:00 am »

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.
I'am an member for 2years from last 2 weeks.
R2: I am 18 years old or more.
I'am 22 years old.
R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.
I can be min 5h.
R4: You must have any kind of facebook in order to join VG staff group for proper and thorough staff communication.
Yes, I have.

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
My main Character in-game is TrollQueenMa

Q2. What is your real name?
 My real name is Filip Šipoš
Q3. Where in the world are you located?
I'am located in Europe, country: Croatia/Hrvatska

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
GMT(+1)

Q5. How old are you?
I'am 22 years old
Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
 I'am playing retail right now, WoW Wrath of the lich king, and I played it when BC was relased
Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Workday from 19:00 (GMT+1) - 02:00 (GMT+1), Weekends from 12:00 (GMT+1) - 03:00 (GMT+1)

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
6-7 Hours per day I spend on WoW.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
Yes, I had. I was Game Master in Stormrage server,WoWVanilla.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'am 22 years old, I don't work But I'am professional League of Legends player who goes to tournaments and makes money, I have time to do my job on World of Warcraft if I become GM. I'am honest and I don't lie.
I was working in Car Washer but I quited it becouse I make more money on Tournaments for living then on Washing the cars. I'am Professional player on almost every game I start playing becouse I don't stop playing it and I try alot on it.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I think I would be good GM becouse I know commands and my job, I'am active alot on WoW and forums. I know almost all about WoW, If you set me to do some job I'll do it I wont take brakes until I finish it.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
I'am interest in everything about the GM position, I love do everything about GM, if you set me to do that.. I'll do it if you set me to do something else I'll do it. I love to check Reports, checking forums. Everything.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Well my 20+ friends that I invited to play Vanilla they still plays it and they vote, But every 1-2 month I will donate to the server to grow, becouse I want to this server have more people online and to be more active in battlegrounds and raids. I vote everyday and my friends too.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
As you can see above, I'am using grammar and good spelling but if I did something wrong please correct me.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
You're doing great job, I know it's hard but you try you're best like everybody. Good job

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
If situations would get under control, Well before I open event or someone else but I'am in it like GM I would make some macros for sleeping, and if it goes wrong I would sleep them and warn them.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
He need's to be honest, Good whit people, Cheerfull, and helpfull and of course to know his job

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
He check's ticket and reports, then he trys to solve it. He help's other players.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
1st I would gonna look for solution and help him but if he can't train some spells or other abilites I would report it to the Server Owner Zeard-Boss to fix it, But if there is problem whit golds that he didn't recive by voting, I would check it if he is lying to me that he didn't recived, and if he dosen't lie I would help him that I would send him 100g. Whit other problems I would try to find solutions.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
I always have time to help everybody, I'am helpfull man. But in that case that " I don't have time" I would say him that I'am busy whit something and give him name of online GM and tell him to ask him for Help.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
I can vote to help server grow, Invite more people to join VanillaGaming, I can donate Money for server, I can advertise server.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:25:30 pm by rexisdoxes » Logged

I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 03:15:37 am »

Nice first post, welcome to VanillaGaming, I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 03:56:33 am »

GM provide no support to scammers. The maximum that a player can do, once scammed, is make a post on the forums about it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 11:20:58 pm »

1+
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 11:27:34 pm »

Lol

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 11:43:37 pm »

The fuck

Adrireloth / Neluma - Thanks Gosha for sig <3
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 11:51:16 pm »

I don't have girlfriend I left her becouse she was stupid

just lolled

ps: every because is spelled wrong in there...

anyways:

Nice first post, welcome to VanillaGaming, I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 12:39:26 am »

Your profile sounds interesting, however being part of the community does also include forum activities - at least for me. Though, Id like to see more from you in the future.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
If there were no GMs in server, server would be down.
1. - There would be alot of hackers.
2. - Bugs and glitches
3. - Alot of bad languages on world chats, and faction chats.
4. - Scammers...

2.: Thats not directly the job of a GM. Our GMs mainly do the stuff you experienced from GMs on retail. The devs are fixing bugs and glitches.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:41:39 am by Ergamemnon » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 02:04:44 am »

No one really knows the true job of a GM unless he has experience. Don't expect people to know.
TrollQueenMa
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 09:16:54 pm »

I'am active on forum everyday for 4-5 hours per day, and you will see more from me in future.

Your profile sounds interesting, however being part of the community does also include forum activities - at least for me. Though, Id like to see more from you in the future.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 10:17:31 pm »

I'am active on forum everyday for 4-5 hours per day, and you will see more from me in future.

Not anymore lol

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 12:31:14 am »

Denied.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: