August 10, 2022, 03:50:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: <Still Alive>  (Read 24665 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 11:07:27 am »

Who got it?
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 12:36:16 pm »

Slide aka Nexx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 12:39:58 pm »

Good luck guys, really miss the old days... and gratz to Nexx Cheesy

"i lesen metallica dude dat eint gay stuf" - Gothic
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 03:53:14 pm »

well it looks quite good so far Cheesy
We oneshoted everything in mc in under 2 hours and produced a sulfuras in the first 40 man raid with the new guildmates and the old ones Cheesy
^best advertising for the guild Cheesy

cuz it's hard with a raid of T2/T1 geared ppl Tongue anyway gz on the eye
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 04:12:29 pm »

No need for being sarcastic Areila, we never stated it was hard.

All i can say is that it was fun, there are changes on a lot of things, but a lot more need to be fixed when it comes to MC.

Joru was just saying that we are glad the things are going good for the Hordes PvE. As our guild politics state we are not going to argue with anyone within this community, and we hope that others will respect this and keep it on the competitive  level and avoid any kind personal hate.

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 04:19:52 pm »

More than half of the guild was geared by SA back then anyways. So, what's the point in here, Areila?

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
You have to learn to follow before you can lead.
x.jipo.x@live.com View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 04:24:35 pm »

Horde PvE seems so much better now thanks to SA , but i wouldnt know wouldn't it ? -.-
I betrayed my loyalty to Boroaz to join SA and what do  i get ? a kick after a 1 day join ? not even at the first raid ?
I told you that my brother was gonna play the afternoon the next 2 days so my "Behavior" is out of question and you could  of muted me or even told him to be careful.
And if it's about the raid time , i said 20 : 00 isn't good for me but i can try and make it at least 80% of the raid , even tho it's hard but i would of tryed.It's not like i said that i "Won't" raid...
The only difference between you and Son is that Son gives a warning before kicking and sometimes understand.You on the other hand kick without a 1st warning and give a "crap"full explanation like "You are not the kind of person we are looking for etc..."
Take care Anthem , and thanks again for ignoring me yesterday when i asked you why i was kicked.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:27:01 pm by Volbeat , known as Snipershot ! » Logged

Feel the shadow sorrow enter your skin , you will scream but no one will hear you.Muahahahah Wink
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 04:38:41 pm »

Hopefully you guys get through BWL etc. and there's some actual competition, always makes things a bit more important.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 04:41:51 pm »

First of all, things like this are sorted on private msg like a normal man. Not qqing in front of the whole community.
Second. We didnt kick you cause of any of those reasons that u stated. We kicked you cause of warnings we got from our core members.
I wanted to send you in-game mail with reasons why, but fortunately i couldnt cause of some bug.

Reasons why you got kicked will be published here since you wish to make it an forum drama.

Reason 1, you dont get along with some of our old members. You work against them. Automatically you broke our rule which states always work as a team and avoid fighting.

I know Omnicide is not a saint but he is in our guild, which puts him in the same team with you, as i heard from different sources, you are working so hard on getting him banned once again. And we do not tolerate that.

Second, you did -1 on toptricks cause of the personal butthurt problems and once again breaking  the rule of our team work.

Third when you joined i told you that there is no need for more shadow priests at the moment due to bugged debuff stacking... You said you are fine with it. Two days after that you come to me saying that YOU DONT KNOW how to play holy priest and that you would rather be a shadow priest.

See? We dont need people like you in Still Alive, and dont take it personal, we used you to put up an example. Everyone knows why were kicked, and we like to keep it inside the guild, avoiding the meaningless drama on the forums, just like this one that ur trying to start.

Nobody cares about you being kicked and i dont see a reason why should you bother too.

Also i dont know who is Son guy and i dont really care what he did, i know exactly which politics are in our guild and if anyone break the rules couple of times he is out.

Ps. Takis, i completely agree with you. Tonight we will hit up BWL, and will let you guys know how did it go later on.

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 04:46:37 pm »

Horde PvE seems so much better now thanks to SA , but i wouldnt know wouldn't it ? -.-
I betrayed my loyalty to Boroaz to join SA and what do  i get ? a kick after a 1 day join ? not even at the first raid ?
I told you that my brother was gonna play the afternoon the next 2 days so my "Behavior" is out of question and you could  of muted me or even told him to be careful.
And if it's about the raid time , i said 20 : 00 isn't good for me but i can try and make it at least 80% of the raid , even tho it's hard but i would of tryed.It's not like i said that i "Won't" raid...
The only difference between you and Son is that Son gives a warning before kicking and sometimes understand.You on the other hand kick without a 1st warning and give a "crap"full explanation like "You are not the kind of person we are looking for etc..."
Take care Anthem , and thanks again for ignoring me yesterday when i asked you why i was kicked.

^ This is exactly why you were kicked. Cy@
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:56:26 pm by Anonymous » Logged

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Lady Marmelade
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2012, 02:30:42 am »

3k views! Hah! Still beast, still lurking! xD  Cool
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2012, 04:42:10 pm »

3k views! Hah! Still beast, still lurking! xD  Cool

yeah.... I view it 5 times a day hoping to get dem old times back and then I cry myself to sleep

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: