April 15, 2021, 12:00:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148661 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 12396 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 06:54:09 pm »

lol nice one Abdalazrad or whatever the fuck you are. the truth hurts ehh?
deleting posts shows how pathetic you are. also how come you remove posts when a modeator doesn't? some random so called developer deleting posts lol how nice of you.
i can just tell you one thing you are so pathetic seriously since you don't even let people tell their opinions on a free forum.
if you will abuse your powers let us know from the start.
won't bother to write you anymore since you will abuse your powers which you shoulnd't have again anyway kthxbye

Its not about free opinion? its about respect. the topic clearly says: * give my respect to the fallen, i give my respect to all soldiers all over the world who is fighting terror.

If you do so too, heres your chance to reply on VanillaGaming forums*
i wrote that i respect ppl who died at 9/11 didn't i? the rest was about to show the truth behind the wall but, if you don't like to hear it, its fine by me. bye
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 07:09:11 pm »

The truth? What truth? You got any proof that assigns the US government corrupt?

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 07:21:47 pm »

This topic is going out of hand, but topics like this are always the same, it causes the ones who were attacked by USA in this certain case to feel hurted. Try to understand that.
Ofc respect to EVERYONE who lost their lifes cause of someones decision not important who "pulled the trigger".
But Nightshade with all due respect you can not say that the government is not corrupted, EVERY government is cause in order to get the power and to be on high places you should know what you need to do.
Im not saying only about US government im saying in general.

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 07:35:32 pm »

America FTW- Twin Towers or not >.<

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 08:06:43 pm »

Troll posts removed.Any further vandalism will be dealt with.
troll posts removed Huh wtf are u george bush or some bitch like him ?? how the fuck are u removing posts from forum.if they are troll posts speak about it beat our posts,but u cant cause u are usa terrorist.did i say anything wrong ?didint usa killed whole ppl ?didint usa has most atomic bomb ?? didint usa soldiers did fuck things in middle east ??did usa found chemical bombs in ıraq answer is no! if any of those not truth proof it dont remove!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:10:37 pm by andrast » Logged
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 10:24:29 pm »

This topic is going out of hand, but topics like this are always the same, it causes the ones who were attacked by USA in this certain case to feel hurted. Try to understand that.
Ofc respect to EVERYONE who lost their lifes cause of someones decision not important who "pulled the trigger".
But Nightshade with all due respect you can not say that the government is not corrupted, EVERY government is cause in order to get the power and to be on high places you should know what you need to do.
Im not saying only about US government im saying in general.

Every government is corrupt, sure.
But its fucking bullshit to post that someone high ranked officer in the US government ordered the suicide flight, fuck sakes. That only happens in movies.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
Lastjustice
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 12:12:11 am »

Lot of things you see in the movies happen in real life too my child...

Just that media is keeping ppl blind of truth ever since.. Don`t be so narrow minded about stuff. You have your own brains and eyes to see the things how they really are...
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 12:21:32 am »

And the sad truth is that innocent people get killed cause of political beliefs of someone, to justify some war and so on.
Like it with those ppl on 9/11
So yes everyone should give them respect, but true respect not just fake moralists things which you could see here.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 10:08:03 am »

The truth? What truth? You got any proof that assigns the US government corrupt?

Well, you got any proof that Osama Bid Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks?  Why weren't the black boxes from the flight found? You ever seen even a small flight crash go by without its 'BLACK BOX' being found? While the 9/11 flight had 4 in total out of which 'none' were recovered. This is just to relieve you of your naivety, as you go on about stating statements as if you are the all knowing.

Secondly,

And the sad truth is that innocent people get killed cause of political beliefs of someone, to justify some war and so on.
Like it with those ppl on 9/11
So yes everyone should give them respect, but true respect not just fake moralists things which you could see here.

QFT! /salute
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 10:13:00 am »

Though in my opinion. This thread should be closed now. The well-deserved respect that the folks who lost their lives in 9/11, not even a speckle will gained from arguing on this thread.

This thread will just become the center of attraction and continue with a never-ending debate, which is likely to lead to things getting heated up due to the nature of this topic.

So please Mods, its time to *click* close before ahem... theres more of this 'trolling' you speak of =P
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 12:27:09 pm »

Well, you got any proof that Osama Bid Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks?  Why weren't the black boxes from the flight found? You ever seen even a small flight crash go by without its 'BLACK BOX' being found? While the 9/11 flight had 4 in total out of which 'none' were recovered. This is just to relieve you of your naivety, as you go on about stating statements as if you are the all knowing.

To justify the story... It could be a little hard to find the black boxes buried beneath a skyscraper.

Slang:
Mr. Oldschool
This text is quite personal
clycol_4ever@hotmail.com View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 09:18:36 pm »

To justify the story... It could be a little hard to find the black boxes buried beneath a skyscraper.

I find it kinda mean to laugh, but its funny due to its truth xD

"Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place."

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 10:14:55 pm »

America!You are free, to do as we tell you! You are free, to do what we tell you! ...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: