June 30, 2022, 07:37:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148993 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34429 Members - Latest Member: MaryjoMetc
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shockadin PvP  (Read 11219 times)
View Profile
« on: September 20, 2014, 06:10:54 am »

Hi everybody Smiley

I'm new on server and first time playing WoW Classic, I had been playing for 3 years and half on spanish server TBC and then WoTLK but stopped like 4 years till now.

I used to play retribution pally on TBC also in WoTLK, but it is a bit boring for me after many years. I wanted to try the Shockadin, saw em on TBC and I liked it (also in WoTLK, but like 99% pally's were going for retribution). So, coming back to the thread, I want to try Shockadin as I said. I have a few questions about my build and rest of matters.

1. It is viable to play Shockadin PvE? It is important because I will need to grab some equip, ofc.
2. Is the arena system (PvP) active?
3. How many active players are on server? I couldn't find any status/control panel :3
4. What about Battlegrounds? Also active?

By the way, thanks for your attention and nice server! I'm having fun coming back to WoW after years Smiley

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:12:54 am by S7FU » Logged

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:35:22 am »

(1) No.
(2) No, this is vanilla - and implemented in a Blizz-like fashion.
(3) Depends on the time you play, the last server peak posted by the server admin was ~700 (dubious at best).
(4) There are some. Do not expect retail though, and expect to be hanging around for quite a while.

Doomking
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 11:21:15 am »

Shockadins in Pve would be one of those alternative builds, so you will probly be asked to heal most likely. It's pretty awesome in Pvp! But honestly VG is facing a Pvp crisis on the server at the moment, it's not dead, but players never were this inactive before.. I believe it will be better in some time, and guys like YOU, who seek vengeance against the Brutal Horde helps this server to achieve the mighty ranks of the Old fashion pvp system!
And by the way this guide could be interesting for you: http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=7595.0
http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=7632.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:23:48 am by nikakuma » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 02:54:25 pm »

shockadin pve is not so great, but i've seen shockadins in naxx being accepted before but that was when http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=20620 was bugged and unlimited use.
for in instances like stratholme and scholo i think shockadin is great.
but an ubergeared shockadin wil never be able to beat a greatgeared other dps class.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 06:51:06 pm »

Retri is the only class you dps with in PvE classic.Shockadin is a good pala specc too Cheesy

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 11:32:33 pm »

Thanks for the info guys, that's interesting. I think I will try the Shock-retry build on The Paladin topic Cheesy
Atm will try to go healer and grab some pieces in dungeons, then I will reset to that build Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: