October 28, 2020, 02:37:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148312 Posts in 18028 Topics- by 33795 Members - Latest Member: Aglet
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Smell ya later  (Read 11641 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:46 pm »

Peace out dill. Best regards from your favorite druid <3

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:44 pm »

Nice resume, Dill.

Not sure why you showed it to us, but thanks.
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 09:35:27 pm »

Dill, if only you had more tabard fashion sense... Tongue

Best regards!
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 09:37:32 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlR9xk6zuZE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlR9xk6zuZE</a>

Never forget, thanks for all Dill.

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

regards.
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 12:15:49 am »

lol next level buffstacking

Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 11:08:23 am »

Thank you all for your kind words! See you on the next adventure Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlR9xk6zuZE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlR9xk6zuZE</a>

Never forget, thanks for all Dill.

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

regards.
Hahaha! That already feels nostalgic Smiley

M00rth
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »

Complains about PvP... hasn't done PvP in months.

Complains about bugs... has 21 lifetime posts in the Bugs & Glitches section.

Complains about boss scripts... downs Naxx bosses with 32 people.

Complains about the server's state... ignores the facts that the population is higher than ever and the scripts are better than ever.
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 01:22:28 pm »

This looks fun!

Compains about PvP... Hasn't done PvP in months... possibly because in its current state (which it has been like "for months") it is not worth doing.

Complains about bugs... has 21 lifetime posts in the Bugs & glitches section... bugs he could be referring to may already have been highlighted to devs by other bug reports. He is therefore doing AS REQUESTED by the dev team and checking to see if they have been previously reported, thus not duplicating them.

Complains about boss scripts... downs Naxx bosses with 32 people.... Your point being? I think the fact that he downs it with 32 people inherently supports what he is saying.

Complains about the server's state... ignores the facts that the population is higher than ever and the scripts are better than ever.... Based on Sins' own post and previously described server population peaks, that is just not true. Scripts are indeed improving, and Kudos to those doing the work, but they are not yet complete and there is other work to be done and/or implemented.

I.e. what this comes down to is (1) he is entitled to his opinion (whether it is right or wrong) just as you are. (2) Whether you liked/disliked him personally OR if you are in fact just being an asshole over the net because you can, it doesn't change the fact that a good player, who was, overall, a positive force on VG, has decided to stop playing here.

Do the right thing and just say goodbye with what little respect you can muster... jeeze.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:24:54 pm by Lanori » Logged

apolon123
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 02:27:09 pm »

Never understood this Accurate guy, always proVG in every argument and they still ignore his hunter bug reports which are so old. +1 for spirit

OT: Bye Dill, hope I'll see you on [totallyrandomservername]
M00rth
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 07:10:35 pm »

Complains about the server's state... ignores the facts that the population is higher than ever and the scripts are better than ever.... Based on Sins' own post and previously described server population peaks, that is just not true.

706 people online a few weeks ago which is a new record for VG. I guess you could say the population is higher than it's ever been.

PvP is fine, but people just need to queue BGs!

Never understood this Accurate guy, always proVG in every argument and they still ignore his hunter bug reports which are so old. +1 for spirit

Zeard hasn't been very active for a while now, and the higher priority bugs need to be fixed first.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:13:33 pm by Accurate » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 07:39:40 pm »

No shit son, but there is a reason why people won't. "just queue" aint gonna do it, not when its easier to get T3 than getting R14
apolon123
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 07:58:26 pm »

Zeard hasn't been very active for a while now, and the higher priority bugs need to be fixed first.

Yep, there are higher priority bugs than class ones. Sure.
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 09:42:44 pm »

Complains about the server's state... ignores the facts that the population is higher than ever and the scripts are better than ever.... Based on Sins' own post and previously described server population peaks, that is just not true.

706 people online a few weeks ago which is a new record for VG. I guess you could say the population is higher than it's ever been.

If you mean "hasn't been active at all in the last 9 month" I agree. Else I call this bullshit as none of the major bugs have been investigated into. There are some ideas how to fix e.g. debuff limit and buff stacking but there wasn't any news on that since ages. I still have 2 pages full of warrior bugs next to me that I would like to report/retest after the major stuff is done. Else it's no use.

In terms of what Dill said in the other thread: The fun factor clearly went down especially for people who down every instance with 30 man in 3days straight.

There's a horrendeous mismanagement regarding site, server and service right now which can and does not live up to it's possibilities.

So far:

See you on another realm Dill.
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 10:38:13 pm »

Do you guys really hate this server that much? Indeed there is no doubt that this server is far from retail but seriously though what do you expect? I've been playing on vanilla private servers for the last 6 years and this server is without doubt one of the best i've ever been on.
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:43 am »

You guys are good at going off topic, but the man has made his decision. Bye Dill.

Thanks for the great friendship Smiley Have fun.

#freeninja
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: