August 13, 2022, 07:34:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: QQ AQ40 QQ  (Read 7452 times)
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:59:38 pm »

I find it VERY unfair that the alliance bugged and abused the hell outta AQ40, and then when the Horde started raiding, Zeard remembered that AQ40 needs some fixing. WHY release AQ40 is if it's not complete ? Now alliance roll with aq40 gear and horde is like warriors with Hand of edward the odd >_>
And the other thing is that WHEN the horde finally is raiding, Aq40 closed.. Well okay, we understand the hate. THEN Honor nerf and there goes the horde..

SIDE NOTE:

few fuckers here that want reply and say QQ topic and shit, i dont give a damn fuck about what the fuck you think..that includes the obvious faggots here and nok is the first one. Dont have anything to discuses?, then stay the fuck out and eat a fucking chicken wing..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 12:01:14 am by BigBoss » Logged

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 12:08:07 am »

Nice QQ thread srosh.

Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 12:12:37 am »

Zeard doesn't hate any specific faction "i think <3" its just a fact that the alliance found the bug before the horde.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 12:16:37 am »

Give horde the ability to GET AQ40 gear or remove it allies i guess.
SEE? NOT HARD TO PROVIDE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WITHOUT QQING LIKE A NIGGER.

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 12:24:09 am »

Nice QQ thread srosh.
Thank yousir

It's like whenever the horde progresses z is like WAAAIT a minute.. i've found a bug..

Chars:
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 02:31:19 am »

edit;nvm talked it over
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 02:39:39 am by Ktwentya » Logged

Ktwentya/Dalar
225921889 mayer-johannes@gmx.de View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 11:57:47 am »

aq40 wasnt more bugged that bwl or mc is! that's a fact!

i mean if razorgore would work the right way, noone on the whole server would downed him yet. and every1 is still farming him.
in aq40 were encounters like viscidous; that were too easy at the beginning. but they get fixed while aq40 was opened. but it wasnt more bugged than ony (15 men raid oO), ossi or hakkar!
there were encounters like fankriss! working quite fine and it was every single time a fucking difficult fight! we were 40 ppl, most of them focusing and doing their jobs! but it was fucking hard.
vem&co, skeram, (visc later), huhuran, twins, cthun...all working fine as far as we fought them. twins, huhuran and cthun arent down yet.

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 02:33:45 pm »

Sargon, You don't understand the point I'm coming from. If the horde had time to raid AQ40 as much as the alliance did, Horde raiding would still be alive. Honor wouldn't have hurt as much as it did. Why the alliance didn't get affected by the nerf ? hmm ?

About naxx. Please DON'T release naxx unless it's fully complete.. Or I swear it's gonna POUR QQ topics!!

Also, This is a discussion topic. Only solution is VERY cruel and i don't want to see the alliance side dead too.

Happy QQ.

Chars:
225921889 mayer-johannes@gmx.de View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 05:56:28 pm »

i dont get the point?

the only one who's qqing is you. you actually say "Im horde and it's unfair that alliance has had raided aq40 so much!!! now they got better epix than me!!!" everything in your arguments is pointing out that allies got moar epix than horde does. you think it's unfair? well, the ally faction was just better organised at this time! nobody is responsible that horde were kinda savage savages that werent able to gather and raid.

both factions got the same preconditions. i dont get the point why you're so sad and mad together.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 06:12:04 pm »

Sargon, You don't understand the point I'm coming from. If the horde had time to raid AQ40 as much as the alliance did, Horde raiding would still be alive. Honor wouldn't have hurt as much as it did. Why the alliance didn't get affected by the nerf ? hmm ?

About naxx. Please DON'T release naxx unless it's fully complete.. Or I swear it's gonna POUR QQ topics!!

Also, This is a discussion topic. Only solution is VERY cruel and i don't want to see the alliance side dead too.

Happy QQ.
Shut the fuck up and quit already. You're too fucking dumb for the internet. (Just as i thought that was NOT possible!)

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 08:15:17 pm »

Sargon has coolest Sig

I'm so hot
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 08:47:10 pm »

well.. this is the reason i hate makin topics.. it's like i'm on 4chan not a forum

enjoy being stupid.

Chars:
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 09:22:55 pm »

Zeard plays horde himself, so any theory that Zeard is inherently anti-horde is a bunch of bullshit.  All raids will be closed at one point or another, that's just a fact of life you're going to have to get used to.  We didn't close AQ40 for the fun of "oh shit, a horde guild is progressing, lol, you close the instance off and I'll go watch their reactions on the board."

No, we saw that shit don't work.  So we're working on it.  That's what we do.  I'm sorry if the prospect of working raids and dungeon instances offends or bothers you, because now you can't just faceroll bosses who are all tank and spank as a consequence of there being no working scripts, but your discomfort is insignificant before the prospect of having shit work.  We want people to be able to go in, and say "wow, this actually feels right.  This actually works.  I'm amazed at how well this works."

Everyone complains that they want shit to work, that it ain't working, that they'd like it if it worked, but when we go to actually fix it and make it work, everyone wants to post a thread saying we did it to attack them personally.

Well, that was fun for a while.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 09:41:47 pm »

OMFG!!

ARE YOU PEOPLE FUCKING STUPID ? DO YOU REALLY LACK THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND ?

Chars:
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 10:15:46 pm »

OMFG!!

ARE YOU PEOPLE FUCKING STUPID ? DO YOU REALLY LACK THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND ?

Hrm...  Let's theorize for a moment.

Quote from: BigBoss
I find it VERY unfair that the alliance bugged and abused the hell outta AQ40, and then when the Horde started raiding, Zeard remembered that AQ40 needs some fixing.

This very sentence implies that Zeard "just happened" to remember to fix something when your guild began to raid.  Perhaps the problem isn't so much our lack of comprehension, as it is your ability to articulate what you mean without sounding like an accusation.

Well, that was fun for a while.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: