April 03, 2020, 10:53:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147560 Posts in 17917 Topics- by 33214 Members - Latest Member: tobycrisis
Poll
Question: Which guild is best?
DW - 33 (39.3%)
GG - 47 (56%)
DP - 2 (2.4%)
Unique - 0 (0%)
EQ - 2 (2.4%)
some other guild - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 80

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Guild is Best?  (Read 31889 times)
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 07:54:12 am »

lebowskii urban achievers
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 11:18:25 am »

We are lacking categories. Let me improvise something:

1. VG server commitment: De Profundis, Equilibrium, Unique
2. Content on farm: De Profundis
3. PvE progress: Alteffóur, Fortis
4. Blamming VG for everything: Distilled Wisdom
5. Advertise other servers: Distilled Wisdom

Explanations:

@2: Clearing the content for months without any break.

@3: They started from zero to reach a very nice results.

Other points: De Profundis, Equilibrium, Unique are the oldest active guilds on our server. They are willing to spend their time still after so many months (years?) and they don't fed up with this. Yes, you can say that nor Equilibrium, nor Unique have full content on farm (nowadays), but our "philosophy" is closer to DP = just raid and have fun!
Once again. This three guilds love VG, and will stay in here no matter what.

Too bad, that I can't say the same about Distilled Wisdom, which guild members constantly spam server forum with blamming about everything (@4). I feel like this isn't a constractive criticism, because VG is doing way better then before. I had a year break from WoW, and when I came back, I saw many great changes on VG and we have more and more Live Updates to bring us the best vanilla experience!

This "DW whining" brings us to @5. No one can't deny, that their leaders were advertising to join other server on their guild website. Looks like creating the forum threads about "how bad VG is", has it's cause. It's just aimed into our server to discredit it in the eyes of the new and old people, so more will follow them.

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 11:54:43 am »

since when is it advertising when everybody already had the same idea since "its" announcement?
I won't stop playing on VG because a new server has opened, I'm already playing on 4 servers while I'm wrecking your progression threat. It's funny here.

ps: unique's guildmaster sucks
Doomking
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 12:09:06 pm »

Crausader's post (Y).
and yeah, DW is a real rotten apple on vg.
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 12:10:57 pm »

Alteffour started from nothing? Nothing more then t3 core raiders.
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 12:12:23 pm »

I'm sorry about that comment, but I have to say what's on my mind here. I'll explain here why I think DW are the best and DP second.

1) DW made a break after clearing the whole content after the LU and were removed from the PvE progression threat. They came back and cleared everything again.
2) We have fun raiding and trolling all of you butthurts.
3) DP are the second best because they also have fun raiding, although they are not as good as us when it comes to clear content, they still clear the whole content and they do not speak so much shit as some Unique's members.
4) Equilibrium officers suck, (twitch.tv/scootage -> watch "The Kicking") they take this too serious. Nonetheless, I respect some members.
5) Don't be mad because we are more organized than you even with all these trolls in the guild.
6) Alteffour is doing pretty well even after some of our raiders left them after our break.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:15:24 pm by Nahlia » Logged
Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 12:27:05 pm »

I'm sorry about that comment, but I have to say what's on my mind here. I'll explain here why I think DW are the best and DP second.

1) DW made a break after clearing the whole content after the LU and were removed from the PvE progression threat. They came back and cleared everything again.
2) We have fun raiding and trolling all of you butthurts.
3) DP are the second best because they also have fun raiding, although they are not as good as us when it comes to clear content, they still clear the whole content and they do not speak so much shit as some Unique's members.
4) Equilibrium officers suck, (twitch.tv/scootage -> watch "The Kicking") they take this too serious. Nonetheless, I respect some members. (Not you Multilock, fvck you.)
5) Don't be mad because we are more organized than you even with all these trolls in the guild.
6) Alteffour is doing pretty well even after some of our raiders left them after our break.

1) Well done, but not really an accomplishment to compare if you had kept clearing the content without a break. How is this an argument for you are the best?
2) I find it funny you truly think you are the best and everyone that disagrees are just butthurt.  Hmm blinded it seems. But do not believe for one second you are the only one having fun Wink How is this an argument for you are the best?
3) We have our trolls you have yours, but I'm pretty sure Manaflask still got more people bad mouthing after all. I repeat, how is this an argument for you are the best?
4) And Nahlia jumped out of the closet as a troll.. and how is this an argument for you are the best?
5) I seriously doubt that.
6) Agreed.  

since when is it advertising when everybody already had the same idea since "its" announcement?
I won't stop playing on VG because a new server has opened, I'm already playing on 4 servers while I'm wrecking your progression threat. It's funny here.

ps: unique's guildmaster sucks

I think you lost your head Nahlia.. Have you considered a lot of people play on VG because they want to relive Vanilla? Why should we want to play a horrible expansion as TBC? Not everyone play on VG just because it is free.

You are wrecking?? I doubt you have much to do with whatever success <Manaflask> has got. You cannot even lead a small pvp raid in Orgrimmar.

Very sophisticated  insult you end with.. Run back to the cave you came from.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:33:27 pm by Pagos » Logged

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 12:34:07 pm »

Impressive, yet a load of total 'cods wallop' as we English say!

(1) I can't argue the fact that these 3 guilds are committed to VG (Good on you folks! Big thumbs up!). But please, using that as a quantitative method of analysing which is the "best guild on the server" is about as valuable as underwater breather apparatus to a fish!

(2) Excellent, so, If I am to understand this correctly; Because we (Distilled Wisdom) were able to clear all content (pre AND post live update) without issues, farming consistently for 5+ months, then take a summer break (approximately 6 weeks) yet still able come back and put all content back on farm within a single week, as a guild we are to be penalized? Yet again another useless point with the sole aim of discrediting our guild whilst attempting (poorly, I might add) to promote a waning guild which is well past its prime. Its prime being when I led it in conjunction with Tordenpus, Geomancer and Searinox.

(3) Good on both of them, although Alteffóur's progress was due (almost completely) to Distilled Wisdom members who wished to remain raid-active over the summer. Please note that now Distilled Wisdom has started to raid again, Alteffóur is collapsing, not even able to clear BWL anymore. Fortis on the other hand, are led by a great group of guys (primarily Pesmerga and Lucks) and I would like to take this opportunity to plug their guild. If interested in joining a experienced, progressing and friendly horde guild please check their website out here: http://fortis.shivtr.com.

(4) Distilled Wisdom? Blaming VG for everything? Please expand. If you are referring to Dillman's constructive, opinionated, yet honest critique of the server to date, then that is your own opinion that you are entitled to... nothing more. You may feel differently than him, and that's just fine, but his feelings towards the server (no matter how dark they may be) are just as relevant as yours are. "In my opinion" more so.

(5) I am going to assume you mean 'Nobody CAN deny' because as you've written it currently, it's a double negative making little sense. Please feel free to modify your original post to save face and enable other readers to interpret your opinions correctly. It's funny really, I have deliberately kept out of these particular conversations, mainly because Sins didn't want it blown out of proportion. Your opinion on this particular matter is completely misguided based on false information and hearsay evidence... then again, that serves your purpose here so unsurprising you would attempt to do this. Shame on you!

No member of Distilled Wisdom has ever advertised another server and nobody ever will. This entire event came about because a group of members (myself included) had a thread on our website- hidden from guests I might add, discussing if we would play on a certain un-named up-and-coming TBC server. This was never publicly advertised (no matter what certain authority figures may argue) and nobody was forced to come and play with the select few of us who wished to play there. Furthermore we planned to continue playing on VG, as can be seen by our continued high end raid presence (which sadly cannot be said for other Alliance guilds). There would be little point putting much effort in to continue raiding after our summer break, if we would not be here in a month or two... as I am sure you are aware, but obviously avoided including in your post Crausader.

So, to summarise i) Congratulations for your continued presence on the server, we (DW) appreciate it appears to be harder for some guilds than others. Mainly Unique and Co. ii) Keep up the good work Fortis, we are all rooting for your success. iii) Everyone's opinions are valid, whether misguided or not... even yours Crausader... unfortunately. iv) We did not advertise another server, please stop attempting to discredit us with this joke of a statement. v) Finally, from me to you Crausader: Your above post is about as malicious as it comes, coincidently coming from a failing guild leader, unable to led his twilight-ing guild to any form of success. I guess you had to try, even if it was an appallingly bad go at it. If you need any tips on how to actually progress through Abomination wing, please do ask Dreake, Alda or myself, we will be more than happy to offer information you may find useful.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:45:57 pm by Lanori » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 12:48:30 pm »

since when did I try to lead something in orgrimmar? even when I'm with ppl there, I open on good players alone because I am no pussy. And no I wasn't carried but I don't have to prove anything to you (I've proven to whom I wanted that I'm more than capable). I don't even try the basic tactics on pvp like all the pvp heros on this server. I just chill out in orgrimmar because the server is boring most of the time, so I go there and make it funny for some. why so serious mate? got wrecked on the progression threat? I feel sorry for you if you joined any of my orgrimmar raids because we like to kill bankers and auctioneers which leads to a DK, now that it is so hard to get r14 on the server noone that wants it should join me in orgrimmar.

p.s: if we went for serious dominance of the server both pvp and pve, I doubt the horde would have more new players.
Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 01:08:52 pm »

Not gonna quote your wall of text, Lanori, but I got two things to tell you. 1) you guess too often and you miss by miles. 2) Most people on this forum are not Englishmen and mocking their grammar makes only you appear like a fool.  

since when did I try to lead something in orgrimmar? even when I'm with ppl there, I open on good players alone because I am no pussy. And no I wasn't carried but I don't have to prove anything to you (I've proven to whom I wanted that I'm more than capable). I don't even try the basic tactics on pvp like all the pvp heros on this server. I just chill out in orgrimmar because the server is boring most of the time, so I go there and make it funny for some. why so serious mate? got wrecked on the progression threat? I feel sorry for you if you joined any of my orgrimmar raids because we like to kill bankers and auctioneers which leads to a DK, now that it is so hard to get r14 on the server noone that wants it should join me in orgrimmar.

p.s: if we went for serious dominance of the server both pvp and pve, I doubt the horde would have more new players.

You put words in my mouth and also guess too much. Put your ass in kicking hight and I'm gonna kick. The credit does not go to you. I got wrecked? Hehe that is definitely a subjective opinion I don't think many share with you.

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 01:17:54 pm »

Nobody was mocking, I offered a corrective suggestion for ease of reading for those interested. Nothing there was a guess Pagos. I'm just interested why you feel the need to comment here so much... small man syndrome perhaps? Oh sorry that's guessing! But please do feel free to educate us mere mortals Pagos! You clearly have a lot to say on the topic... we all wait with bated breath for your next quick witted and poignant reply!

P.S. Of course you're not going to reply, that would involve some effort on your behalf, arguing for a cause when you are not even entirely sure what it is! I guess reading it was a good start though. Better than nothing!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:19:48 pm by Lanori » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 01:18:51 pm »

We are lacking categories. Let me improvise something:

1. VG server commitment: De Profundis, Equilibrium, Unique
2. Content on farm: De Profundis
3. PvE progress: Alteffóur, Fortis
4. Blamming VG for everything: Distilled Wisdom
5. Advertise other servers: Distilled Wisdom

Explanations:

@2: Clearing the content for months without any break.

@3: They started from zero to reach a very nice results.

Other points: De Profundis, Equilibrium, Unique are the oldest active guilds on our server. They are willing to spend their time still after so many months (years?) and they don't fed up with this. Yes, you can say that nor Equilibrium, nor Unique have full content on farm (nowadays), but our "philosophy" is closer to DP = just raid and have fun!
Once again. This three guilds love VG, and will stay in here no matter what.

Too bad, that I can't say the same about Distilled Wisdom, which guild members constantly spam server forum with blamming about everything (@4). I feel like this isn't a constractive criticism, because VG is doing way better then before. I had a year break from WoW, and when I came back, I saw many great changes on VG and we have more and more Live Updates to bring us the best vanilla experience!

This "DW whining" brings us to @5. No one can't deny, that their leaders were advertising to join other server on their guild website. Looks like creating the forum threads about "how bad VG is", has it's cause. It's just aimed into our server to discredit it in the eyes of the new and old people, so more will follow them.

GM bootlicker alert.

LU was great? Really?
I see you are a masochist  who enjoys that COMBAT BUG huh...

Old bugs have been around for YEARS.
Why not FIX the basic bugs before moving on to fix/add more content?

Play on VG because its awesome?! HAH.
WRONG. Its more like there isnt much of a choice really - given that others out there are more fail.

''BEING LESS FAIL doesnt make you GOOD.''
... and that kindda applies to all 3 so-called committed guilds mentioned coincidentally.
... and ofc, they support VG with their 'positiveness' *aww.cute.white.knights.much* *claps*

Can't say much about DP
They are the ONLY guild on endgame on Horde side.
No competition for the better players on Horde.
By Selection, they definitely can't be the best (read Milton Friedman on 'The Free Market')

Gave up on Equili & Unique on the Ally side.
Disorganized, too much officer drama.
Oh. And ALL THOSE GUILD MERGERS that they 'dont want people to know!'
No equality in the treatment of their members. Some more favored than others...VERY APPARENTLY.

Alteffour from SCRATCH?!
Hmm. Tell me again.
How did the core raiders of DW carried you guys through the difficult beginnings.
Now try and repeat after me: Say it to my Face, again.

Raiding with DW is HARDCORE...& without a doubt: the server's best

Rotten apple? lol. Rotten apples are those guilds who whine DURING their Raids, not out of it.
DW runs raids without whines - but whines about the RIGHT things.

1. Committed Members, Quick pulls, Minimal Wipes. Full Naxx in 4hours.
2. Move as a group, stay as a team.
3. Functional DKP system - Officers are VERY firm/fair about loot prior. No exceptions. No favoritism.
4. NO NEED FOR READY CHECKS EVER!!
...having r.checks on Trash is a JOKE (apply cold water on burn areas, Equi)

Why DW Trolls & Spams & 'Whine'? Because They CAN'.
Sorry. They ARE made of the best members - and they troll you JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.
They criticize JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.
They spam JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH to even say what's wrong.
They whine BECAUSE THEY WHINE ABOUT THE RIGHT THINGS (not fking afkers, or DRAMA OVER LIVESTREAMING during Raids.imo.)

The BEST RAIDS are made of the BEST LEADERS
Its your own personal loss to have never gone to a raid lead by Lanori.

Having raided 10 years of my life since retail van, with guilds that were invited to Blizzard Worldwide Invitationals:
Hands down, he is one of the best raidleaders I have ever seen.

Its SAD that he is here on VG (and so are we, out of our love for Vanilla WOW content, NOT VG)
- because he deserves SO MUCH BETTER. *and so does ALL the DW leaders & members*

VG should COMMEND itself for even being able to HAVE such exceptional players of DW in their private server...
and work together with the right (though extremely critical) members to make VG TRULY blizz-like.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:51:48 pm by Myuri » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 01:19:02 pm »

Remember! We will be streaming in one of the upcomming weeks and show how Abo wing is done:)
Great points Lanori, couldn't have said it better myself.
But its being in complete denial, when you tell us progression has nothing to with who is the best.
Live in your fantasy world, fine by me.
For what comes to trolls, i think ppl in DW just dont give a fuck about what people think about them. So, why not troll, have a great time doing it, and piss off a few (or alot) in the process...
And apparently we succed in that aswell...
postfarm police
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 01:42:53 pm »

heh u kids rly shit much on forums if u say u grown man go get jobs stop postfarming n shitting here

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2014, 01:56:58 pm »

heh u kids rly shit much on forums if u say u grown man go get jobs stop postfarming n shitting here

But we HAVE jobs.
No. Correction. We HAVE money. Don't need JOBS.

Got the qualifications, got the brains, got the moneyz, got the assets, got the life -- and so play WOW because iRL is just NOT ENOUGH to feed our passion for achievements. Same goes for posting this here. <3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: