August 15, 2020, 09:34:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148161 Posts in 18016 Topics- by 33628 Members - Latest Member: ZacSeaman
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Application  (Read 9119 times)
View Profile Email
« on: August 26, 2010, 02:15:18 am »

I know there are instructions on how to write the application, but I think that it would impede my application and not do it justice. Do not think i am doing this because I cannot listen to directions.

I am 43 years old, and my name will need to be kept secret because of business related reasons.

I work for a certain game company and my current job is as an in-game support representative group manager. That is basically a fancy word for a guy who manages the team managers of some of the GMs.

I have been in the same company and industry for maybe 13 years now, and I have progressed from being an in-game support representative to being promoted up all the way up to a group manager. I am basically the team manager's boss. I have about 8 years worth of in-game support experience which would be invaluable to this community and to this server.

Now why do I want to join? First: My current job takes almost no time up from my daily activities and I find myself constantly bored. Second: I long to play vanilla again, all my nice memories are from it. Also, Blizzard has done studies showing that 75%+ of the people who have played vanilla WoW and who are still playing to this day wish that they could play vanilla again. That is a huge opportunity for all vanilla wow servers out there to expand greatly and overtake the regular WoTLK servers. So why this server? I was browsing through a list of servers and this one caught my eye. After some little browsing around the site and playing, I think that this server has the POTENTIAL of becoming the number one server, and at overpassing the competition at a great speed.

I have almost 7 hours of free time every day to dedicate to this server, and with my experience and with this server's potential, this server really could go a long way. So reply to me if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 03:21:18 am »

For a split second I thought of Srbjia - The Return.

Can we know your ingame name and stuff..at least few things that will not hurt your personal life Smiley.

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 03:25:56 am »

For a split second I thought of Srbjia - The Return.

Can we know your ingame name and stuff..at least few things that will not hurt your personal life Smiley.
Yeah I thought of Serbia too lol
Well this looks nice, It would be good if it's true. Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 04:17:26 am »

Everyone, I have a confession for you.  I've never been to the moon.

Great app monsieur Rungario, though without the 21 question application, how am I supposed to jokingly pick details apart?  Cheesy

Well, that was fun for a while.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 04:55:06 am »

Least you could have filled out that 21 question app that means nothing; and then written your vague reasoning to be accepted as a GM here. Nonetheless, what the fuck?

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 05:26:08 am »

I could of done that, but I was trying to create the impression that I was different from all the other people applying.

Also, I will NOT prove anything written in the above application if asked. If you don't believe that I am what I say I am then decline this application ASAP.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 05:32:50 am by rungario » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 05:29:59 am »

I could of done that, but I was trying to create the impression that I was different from all the other people applying.

We're just giving you a hard time, take no meaning from it.  Anyway, good luck mate.

Well, that was fun for a while.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:51:37 am »

pr0 cia gm
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 09:58:47 am »

undercover blizzard rep?
watch out zeard, you's gon git raped

Ktwentya/Dalar
Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 04:33:01 pm »

Right, you don't wanna use the form, sure, you've shown that you're different. But you should really give more or less the information we would get from the app form

Thanks Firefly!
Mr. Oldschool
This text is quite personal
clycol_4ever@hotmail.com View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 05:30:47 pm »

I smellz trouble Shocked

"Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place."

Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 06:13:33 pm »

Also, I will NOT prove anything written in the above application if asked. If you don't believe that I am what I say I am then decline this application ASAP.

Well you don't need to prove us anything, but you should talk with Zeard[admin]. You can't just expect people to trust you on your word.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 11:06:40 pm »

Right, you don't wanna use the form, sure, you've shown that you're different. But you should really give more or less the information we would get from the app form

Application forms are the most stupid things that private servers invented (they didn't invent them, but they invented a certain style of them).

I personally believe an essay would be better. Grammar or spelling doesn't have to be good, you just have to get a feeling that the person who is writing the essay is intelligent enough to be hired, and then you go from there.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:13:55 pm by rungario » Logged
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 01:09:00 am »

Application forms are the most stupid things that private servers invented (they didn't invent them, but they invented a certain style of them).

I personally believe an essay would be better. Grammar or spelling doesn't have to be good, you just have to get a feeling that the person who is writing the essay is intelligent enough to be hired, and then you go from there.
It is very possible to just elaborate on the application form y'know.

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2010, 01:18:27 am »

[/quote]
It is very possible to just elaborate on the application form y'know.
[/quote]

True
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: