November 25, 2020, 10:35:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148418 Posts in 18043 Topics- by 33833 Members - Latest Member: vikernes1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: considering on playing on VG seriously  (Read 3749 times)
View Profile Email
« on: June 02, 2014, 06:31:09 pm »

Hello guys n' gals,

First off wanted to introduce myself; I'm currently not playing on vg however I have been lurking on the forums for about a week more and am quite interested in playing old school, 'gotta work for our' wow again. And so are a couple of my buds I'm stationed in California with. I played early 2006 through naxx release (guild I was in cleared spider wing) life caught up quit for a bit then returned for BC for about a year or so more, then returned for the last time for Wrath up until killing KT. Basically just one of those highschool down low nerds that played a ton of sports back then that loved gaming.

I'm 22 now serving my country as a Tactical Helicopter Crewman stationed in California. A couple of friends of mine at my squadron were reminiscing about Vanilla and a couple of us took the plunge to find a legit server looking at a few I have come to the conclusion of mentioning yours to them.  I do however have some questions.

Raiding first off.

I live in California. We don't get off work until 1600 (not flying) Mon-Fri this is Pacific time. Your server is 9 hours ahead of us :/
Will we be able to find a raiding guild to accommodate our times accessible? Preferably Horde.

I know the server has about 600-700 peak players. Is that because of a server limit or just players active?

Oh by the way you guys should add some sort of introductions forum. I feel it would help new players in to the community and could build longer lasting persons.

-Hail

P.s. I dig VG
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 07:18:00 pm »

Hey there! Welcome to the server and have fun Cheesy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 07:47:21 pm »

Alliance has US raiding guild <Equilibrum> I think.
HF Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:53:14 pm »

im new here and have been enjoying the old vanilla, i think if u check under guild recruitment your will find some north american guilds, also the localized forums under america might be good to look at to. gl an happy huntin
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 08:17:22 pm »

<Equilibrium> is a NA guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 0:30 - 5:00 server time. Contact Sodan or another officer ingame for more details. Or if you prefer, drop an application on  our guild site http://equilibrium-vg.shivtr.com/. Let us know what your class preferences are and we can see about raid spots.

Thanks

-Sodan
Tester
Lusse / Grooveshark
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:28:56 pm »

VanillaGaming PvE-Guild Progression
Might be helpful Smiley

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 07:26:06 am »

Thanks for the welcomes and information gents. I'm in a Pacific time zone Gmt -8 are there any Horde guilds running around this time or are raiding both Saturday and Sunday?
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 02:32:56 pm »

Do not you know, loosely speaking if you like pve the Horde is not your side .. (even that has no guild raid -8:00 doing the same alliance), the alliance is considerably more alive to pugs for raids mc, zg etc. .. etc. ..

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 05:33:56 pm »

Do not you know, loosely speaking if you like pve the Horde is not your side .. (even that has no guild raid -8:00 doing the same alliance), the alliance is considerably more alive to pugs for raids mc, zg etc. .. etc. ..

That may be true but me joining the alliance will not fix the problem will it? I've got 3 friends joining with me from my squadron. Worse comes to worse we make a -8gmt raid guild to accommodate more players from the United States
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 01:03:44 am »

That may be true but me joining the alliance will not fix the problem will it? I've got 3 friends joining with me from my squadron. Worse comes to worse we make a -8gmt raid guild to accommodate more players from the United States

Well if you dont care in play in aliance look for Allmightyhealer  (BTW  we are only usa guild of server Tongue)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: