April 15, 2021, 12:24:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148661 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: About PvPing and the nonsense bound to it  (Read 10684 times)
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 03:55:54 am »

This post is like you begging me to gank you now. You should realize that.
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 10:40:36 am »

This post is like you begging me to gank you now. You should realize that.
This.

"Don't mess with me becuz u get owned I'm k20 killa on da micrpohone" - Ktwentya 2013
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 11:11:39 am »

its a pvp server... all u have done here is painted a target on your back lmao
Fela
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 10:42:11 pm »

I am bumping this with a reference to Insane's attempt to get his Thunderfury. This is a perfect example of the nonsense that is bound ro PvP. You made a guild disband, by attacking a raid. I've realised by previous reactions to this post that many of you actually enjoy PvP, but that's what battlegrounds are for. In my opinion, anticipating to world PvP is an act comparable to being a ninja in a raid: ruining someone's day for one's own good (in this case for fun I guess), namely a selfish act. This is why I'm asking you again to not PvP, unless either both people agree with the PvP, or if it's in a Battleground.

With not so kind regards
Fela.
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 10:51:43 pm »

lmao, this guy wants all of vg to hunt him down... such a troll
I need u to hate me,so i can use u for your energy
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 01:08:26 am »

Who are you? never heard of you, but i sure wanna lvl a toon just to gank you.
Fela
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 10:36:43 am »

I'm thinking I'm the only one who's being serious about this thread. I'll answer your question nonetheless.

I am Fela, a level 60 human holy paladin. My primary raiding guild used to be Arrogant, after that I raided briefly in the old Molten Core Raiders. At this point, I'm not playing on Fela very much since I've been playing on a lot of alts lately.

I'm not the original owner of Fela. About 3,5 years ago, a bunch of friends, including myself, joined this server. It was my first WoW experience, I'n not sure about my friends. We used to play on the following characters:
Fela: human paladin.
Killguy: nicht elf rogue
Deathway: dwarf warrior
Mekkatorque: gnome mage
Yonehh: human priest

My original character was Mekkatorque the mage. After a while, I think roughly half a year after starting playing on this server, my friends left to play other games. As the only one thinking about continuing playing here, I basically got access to all accounts, since they wouldn't play here anymore anyway. I tested them all out, and found out that I liked the paladin the most. So I started gearing Fela.

This is the reason Fela has 1,8k hl's, and that my forum account says ''the official trolladin'': they both aren't originally mine, I just got them, I never even minded changing some stuff.

I'm thinking some of you may question the way I think. I'm hoping to clarify stuff with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Again, I'd like to convince all of you that this post is not meant to troll anyone, however, I simply don't know how to do that.
Fela
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2014, 05:04:15 pm »

Bumping this, because I want the whole server to know this. I was attacked today, so I think not enough people have read this.
M00rth
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 05:21:49 pm »

Bumping this, because I want the whole server to know this. I was attacked today, so I think not enough people have read this.

You have to understand that 99% of the people who read this will kill you anyway.
Fela
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 05:27:54 pm »

You have to understand that 99% of the people who read this will kill you anyway.

You have got to be kidding me? I ask people to do me one favor, and they won't? Nice world we live in.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:22 pm »

You have got to be kidding me? I ask people to do me one favor, and they won't? Nice world we live in.

You offer a Honorable Kill. As long as you do that, people will kill you.

Fela
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 06:24:45 pm »

You offer a Honorable Kill. As long as you do that, people will kill you.

Well, another reason to make wsg active again I guess. It's nice to know that people at least don't kill me to annoy me.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: