March 19, 2024, 12:15:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149124 Posts in 18156 Topics- by 34712 Members - Latest Member: kmbortns01
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Tester (Test account) - Almisael  (Read 40915 times)
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« on: May 31, 2014, 01:19:26 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Almisael

Q2. What is your real name?

Matthias H.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?

Germany, Düsseldorf

Q4. What time zone are you located in?

GMT + 1:00

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Started playing when Beta hit - even the Korean one Cheesy
Directly after i hit 60 i joined a Molten Core Raid and my WoW Journey begun. Soon i joined a Hardcore Raiding Guild called 'Acumen'
We killed everything till Sapphiron. We got only 2 days left befor TBC hit so we were not able to finish in retail but went back, when we hit level 70 and Sapph + KT were still Badass fights.
The experience gave me a lot of familiarity with Vanilla Content and especially Naxxramas.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

3 to 5 hrs 4 to 5 days

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a Leader of a team with 20 poeple doing Service Stuff. I love playing Games the Hardcore Way so i deciced to spend most of the time here besides work and gurls Tongue
playing Chess, Saxophone and Basketball for like 10 years each.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.

Back in those days we killed everything including Sapphiron and i have a huge amount of experience around Retail itself and i have played everything in wow pretty hardcore.

I have noticed many issues when comparing VG to to Blizzards Classic WoW and i have talked to Erga about them several times.

He asked me if i already made some bugreports.. i have not, since i dont want to do it the casual way and didn't take it that seriously at the beginning. Now since i have deciced to play here for a longer period of time and i'm personaly invensted in the quality of the server.

Q12. What interests you most about the Tester position?

Want to help this Server to become more blizzlike

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

i have not made many bugreports yet but more will be forthcoming soon. In the PvE Community i have contribuited to the Server by helping organize and lead 'De Profundis'.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]

I am confident that any bug report written by me will use proper spelling and grammar.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?

to help getting things even more blizz like and checking every resource he can find to prove things.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.

Gather informations, testing several things that got changed and if they are working properly.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?

most ppl coming back want to have that "FEELING" at Naxx / AQ so the more blizzlike the more attractive.

And DDOS Feenix :<
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:39:18 am by Maedds » Logged

Pwnmage
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 01:23:31 am »

+1 for that last part :^)
Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 01:41:36 am »

+1

I could use some extra help testing Naxxramas and other bugs.  Right now there are a number of problems with the new live update and we need some more boots on the ground to document critical bugs and get some fixes to them pronto. 

Almi is one of our best tanks and his experience with blizzlike vanilla content is vast.  Let him do for VG what he has done for De Profundis!!!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 10:46:49 am »

This guy knows everything about retail. In the live update some things got "fixed" but, they are far from blizzlike so, sometimes I wonder where the Developers get thier proof and thier information.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 10:48:50 am by powercore » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 11:44:47 am »

This guy knows everything about retail.

I would like to have a proof of this with atleast 2 major bugs not listed yet in the forums. Cause I know way to many players here claiming they know retail stuff... and this one doesn't even know that Germany is GMT+1 and not +2 ... sooo?

In the live update some things got "fixed" but, they are far from blizzlike so, sometimes I wonder where the Developers get thier proof and thier information.
I can assure that those fixes being made in the last LU are 99% Blizzlike with the regarding sources being handed to Erga. Please do not mix incorrect values with incorrect mechanics. In regards of the amount changes (and server behaviour) numbers are fine-tuning.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:46:27 am by Camullo » Logged
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 02:16:47 pm »

this is why i love camy.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 04:49:01 pm »

I would like to have a proof of this with atleast 2 major bugs not listed yet in the forums. Cause I know way to many players here claiming they know retail stuff... and this one doesn't even know that Germany is GMT+1 and not +2 ... sooo?

Making a mistake about GMT seems way more important then other stuff to you.

You will get two major Bugreports.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »

Making a mistake about GMT seems way more important then other stuff to you.

You will get two major Bugreports.

What other stuff that couldn't be posted by any 12year old? I just want a proof of knowledge especially from someone who uses a wellknown For the Horde gamer tag as alias here.
WoW4Life
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 06:17:48 pm »

uses a wellknown For the Horde gamer tag as alias here
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 06:54:51 pm »

Camullo, i have no clue what your Problem is but it seems u wanna start some sort of shitshow..

especially from someone who uses a wellknown For the Horde gamer tag as alias here.

i would like to ask u to get back to topic.. this doesnt belong into here and it seems like u are quite pissed.
if u need any proof about this Tag just let me know

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 07:47:19 pm »

Nah just sick of wannabe vanilla raiders who claim to have XP....

Proof that HS damage here is waaaay to low.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 05:40:23 pm »

I can say without doubt having a player such as Almisael on the test server will be greatly beneficial for our server. He is an excellent raid leader (even better than Sarek *evil laugh*), a great player and has a vast amount of WoW hardcore raiding experience (specially in 1.12.1).

He knows the game mechanics, as we did it back in the day, and we are lucky to have such a player with that experience in <De Profundis>. I think he can provide stuff which is not yet reported due to his extensive raiding experience with new insight.

The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 03:04:33 am »

bump

<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 04:08:00 am »

Well, When Sarek doesn't lead our raids. Almi does. He certainly knows his stuff, +1.

I once got the Right Bindings...
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 05:46:32 am »

which guild were you in when u cleared vanilla naxx and who was your scarab lord?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: