January 27, 2020, 02:51:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147275 Posts in 17882 Topics- by 33008 Members - Latest Member: Itachi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Reach out: In regards to our abysmal PVP situation!  (Read 27097 times)
Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2014, 01:25:06 pm »

What do you people want? Yesterday we let the Horde get 2 flag caps, for free, before we would start to cap. We kept doing this for several Warsong's, just to make you guys keep queing. We did not defend, just letting you get flags. That was the deal. Even then it took your forever to do it. No wonder you are being such sourpusses, when it takes you 10 minutes to cap 2 flags without any defense whatsoever.

And what do some of you go decide to do? You make a report to GMs that we're "honor sharing". What the hell do you want from us?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:27:07 pm by Dillman » Logged

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2014, 02:17:43 pm »

Got to love the attitude of we have done something wrong by winning BGs. The audacity of us.

i just recall the 1337 cryout threads from alliance around christmas

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 02:36:14 pm »

What do you people want? Yesterday we let the Horde get 2 flag caps, for free, before we would start to cap. We kept doing this for several Warsong's, just to make you guys keep queing. We did not defend, just letting you get flags. That was the deal.

Again, most people play PvP to have FUN. Picking up two charity-caps for free without having to do any effort other than running from A to B, with no one trying to stop you, just to be roflstomped 2 minutes later, and getting ridiculed for it all the while, mind you, sure sounds like a ton of fun amirite?

No one wants your charity. Deal with the situation you have been part of creating, I'm sure you can get your r14 vs 3-4 greengeared Hordes anyways, since that's your end-game. Others are there just to have fun, y'know.
Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 03:59:55 pm »

For the record, nobody ridiculed the horde's when we let you guys have those free caps. At least not any DW members. Please stop making it seem like everyone is the same.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 05:53:11 pm »

What do you people want? Yesterday we let the Horde get 2 flag caps, for free, before we would start to cap. We kept doing this for several Warsong's, just to make you guys keep queing. We did not defend, just letting you get flags. That was the deal.

Again, most people play PvP to have FUN. Picking up two charity-caps for free without having to do any effort other than running from A to B, with no one trying to stop you, just to be roflstomped 2 minutes later, and getting ridiculed for it all the while, mind you, sure sounds like a ton of fun amirite?

Oh pleeeease tell me more how R14 was fun back then. Noone does nor did PVP for "fun" - just for some of the BIS items. You can be pretty happy to never have fought me during my R14 grinds pre-xrealm. Cause there are a lot of dirty tricks to pull...

And I don't remember that we enforced people to alt-f4 or block BGs. So yeah, totally our fault that some people here are pulling some BS. It's not like we didn't here folk crying when alliance started some double runner tactics some months ago.

PS: I am pretty sure that we could constantly shut down Horde PVE to get our weekly honor if that's what you want us to...
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:43 pm »

Ok I play Horde and Ally and I don't like to pvp so let me give you a truly unbiased opinion.

Horde are being cry babies, this is the first time in months that Horde haven't been dominating BGs and they are being childish about it.  The same thing happens for pvp in cities, you never see Allies cry about getting attacked by rogues in IF or SW but as soon as Ninja gets one kill in Org the Horde start crying in world.

When Horde are dominating BGs for months on end Allies still que, maybe because they can still have fun when they lose, maybe because they aren't aren't on their periods, idk but Horde need to learn to deal with defeat. If you are tired of losing than l2pvp and make a pre-made with other people who know what they are doing, don't boycott BGs just because you aren't winning.

And if Horde keep being such cowardly faggots then some Allies simply need to play their Horde alts for a while, so you can have some sort of BGs going until the Horde grow some balls.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 10:58:07 pm »

QQ moar nabs
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 11:05:22 pm »

Ok I play Horde and Ally and I don't like to pvp so let me give you a truly unbiased opinion.

Horde are being cry babies, this is the first time in months that Horde haven't been dominating BGs and they are being childish about it.  The same thing happens for pvp in cities, you never see Allies cry about getting attacked by rogues in IF or SW but as soon as Ninja gets one kill in Org the Horde start crying in world.

When Horde are dominating BGs for months on end Allies still que, maybe because they can still have fun when they lose, maybe because they aren't aren't on their periods, idk but Horde need to learn to deal with defeat. If you are tired of losing than l2pvp and make a pre-made with other people who know what they are doing, don't boycott BGs just because you aren't winning.

And if Horde keep being such cowardly faggots then some Allies simply need to play their Horde alts for a while, so you can have some sort of BGs going until the Horde grow some balls.

This could not have been said any better!^ :p

#freeninja
View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 11:19:25 pm »

Ninja make a horde char and go gank SW/IF, then we talk again.
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 11:40:35 pm »

Ganking stormwind/Ironforge is easier than ogrimmar smart one.

#freeninja
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2014, 11:40:54 pm »

Swordy doesn't play anymore.

Make him reroll Alliance.

Win.
View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2014, 12:10:30 am »

Ganking stormwind/Ironforge is easier than ogrimmar smart one.

Can you find where did I say which city is harder to gank ? Read Kaylolz' post again, moron.

/facepalm
My Might Cannot Be Matched!
View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 01:33:22 am »

Rename this post to RAGE THREAD (͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2014, 03:20:01 am »

You people are so inspiring :>

Let me show you the real problem here:

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:28:05 am by Joru » Logged

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2014, 03:30:13 am »

You people are so inspiring :>

Let me show you the real problem here:

Joru you look like a villain irl bro lol

#freeninja
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: