September 24, 2020, 12:42:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148241 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33722 Members - Latest Member: djin
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adepts/LastJustice`s GM application  (Read 6610 times)
Lastjustice
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:42:04 pm »

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more. Yes.
R2: I am 18 years old or more. Yes.
R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day. Yes.

If you dont meet up to these Req dont continue.

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Adept/Lastjustice

Q2. What is your real name?
Alex (Translated on English)

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Serbia

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
GTM +1

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes i did, i`ve played till summer of 2008. Changed few EU realms.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Well until like October when my exams start i can be any time im needed, i might have some job soon, but that`s not a prob for me to be online from like 17:00 gtm +1 to late nights.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
Checking forums 3-5 times per day, pretty active on them, on WoW now that i dont do anything i usually spend around 5-8 hours per day.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
Well i`ve been a GM on some private server of my real life friend where i`ve learned most of the things that an GM should do, basic commands, some advanced commands and rules also.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
Pretty friendly person, i like to help out people in need, pretty good at English, and computers, and i love pre bc Shocked

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
Well at the moment i have a lot of free time, also i am good with the people, and i have a lot of patience which is crucial. And i am a fair person.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
Well in first place i wasn`t really that interested when i first came to this server, but my interest grow a lot now, especially after seeing so much change in the Staff lately, mainly the reason why i want to become an GM is to help people with everything i can, since this community need fair and square GMs and i think i would fit in with them nicely.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I`ve brought some rl mates to this server so far, i am voting daily, and also i am leaving the server info on a lot of vids on youtube that are related to Pre BC which is an good move, since a lot of people are crying over good ol` vanilla. Also i leave info in vids i post on youtube and leave a good word on the server.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
Well i can be a troll sometimes, but when it comes to serious stuff like behaving in an way of an Game master then i`ll certainly wont fail you. Also English is my secondary language so i think my grammar is not that bad at all.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Well some suggestions have been already made so far, maybe promoting PvP side a little bit more wouldnt hurt, people are mainly PvE oriented on this server.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
Well that is another thing, i guess there you can avoid the use of the "force" and just try to point the troublemakers on the right way, if not, punish them as an example for the would be troublemakers. Its pretty easy if someone ruins other peoples fun teleport him out, talk with him in private, dont make unnecessary drama in front of everyone. That`s unprofessional. If hes an stubborn one and he keeps on doing the same time, 1 day ban would be an appropriate punishment for him. Unless if hes hacking, which in my opinion should be instant perm ban without any warnings.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Helping the community on forums and in game, helping them with stuff that is in our power to help, we are not there to listen to their daily problems, we are there to help them with in game related issues. We shouldnt chit chat with players while doing tickets, because there is another player waiting for our help. Show players proper respect, not getting into pointless arguments with them on the World chat/Forums. Let them know they are welcome here.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
Keep the server clean of people that wants to ruin other peoples fun, help players with in-game problems, help the server improve in any possible way.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
I would help him of course, be polite all the time and friendly, players shouldt be afraid of GM`s.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
I would apologize and let some other GM know about hes issue or would put him as an priority for the next time i got time.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
As i said doing all that is in my power. Might bring more people, i will keep voting each day.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:58:09 pm »

This kids a fucking troll ingame, but the coolest guy regardless. Ofc what i say means nothing. Rofl. Anyways, +1, you seem like the right fit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:10:46 pm »

in order to be a gm you have to know how to abuse and not get caught, ganj failed at that but i think you will do well. LOLJK nah u coo
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:21:48 pm »

You have my sword..

+1 for adept

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 09:29:45 pm »

+1

^^ I dont really know you Lastjustice, but i know you have been around for an eternity.

+1   Trail GM nevertheless.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
Javo
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:39:22 pm »

1+  Shocked
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 10:06:49 pm »

die in fire for all your sins! and my the dogs of hell feed on your flesh!!11   -1
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 10:07:22 pm »

+1
عدالت برای آخرین بار رئيس جمهور

I'm so hot
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 10:18:32 pm »

+1

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 10:31:28 pm »

Live in "fire"!  and may cumouuuuuuuuuuuuun dogs of hellz be more jelus. +18

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Lastjustice
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 01:02:29 am »

+1

^^ I dont really know you Lastjustice, but i know you have been around for an eternity.

+1   Trail GM nevertheless.

Hehe yea Smiley well we have seen each other on trolling topics and counting one xD Thanks for the vote it means a lot Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 11:08:03 pm »

So much rage. Anyways, you've got my vote! +1
Rawr
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 08:44:17 am »

Ouuuuuuuuu
'nuff said +1
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 12:01:02 am »

Veto!  This mothafucka ain't gonna be no GM 'round heah!  Nah, I kid.

+42

Well, that was fun for a while.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 12:21:21 am »

Abdal has been in a coma. Don't mind him.

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: