September 24, 2020, 04:34:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148241 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33721 Members - Latest Member: Jimsim
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midna'a Gamemaster application.  (Read 2968 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 10, 2010, 03:21:32 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name? Altair

Q2. What is your real name? William

Q3. Where in the world are you located? Gothenburg - Sweden

Q4. What time zone are you located in?:
GMT 1+

Q5. How old are you?:
I'm 16 years old.

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? I've played World of Warcraft since 2004 and I've level'd up 3 level 80's.
80 Rogue
80 Warrior
80 Deathknight

I've cleared every instance on my Death Knight, which means:

Naxxramas | Cleared. 25 and 10 man
Ulduar | Cleared. 25 and 10 man
Obsidian sanctum | Cleared 1-3 Drakes up. 25 and 10 man
Eye Of Eternity | Cleared. 25 and 10 man
Trial of Crusader | Cleared . 25 and 10 man
Trial of Grand Crusader | Cleared. 25 and 10 man
Ice Crown Citadel Downed the first 4 released Bosses. 25 and 10 man

Every Heroic dungeon.
Every Tbc raid.
And every classic wow Raid BWL, MC, AQ 20 / 40, Expect Naxx didn't got that one done.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM?
(Be specific please : Days/Times etc): Around 4:OOPM to 11PM (Eastern Standart), certain times in that.
( I'm free from study 'til 11 January so it'll change later on, I know it's 1 day left but Whatever. )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mondays : (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Tuesdays : (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Wednesday: (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Thursday : (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Fridays : (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Saturdays: (Vacation at the moment how much I want)
Sundays: (Vacation at the moment how much I want)

Basically 5-6 Hours per day.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? 8 Hours + Per day.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function? I got a lot of Gamemaster Experience.
I've been a Gamemaster on: Wow-pwnage = Gamemaster [Still GM on the Forum if you don't believe me <-] Wowm8, Wow Beez, Lok'Amir and I was Second admin on Kamical wow.
And many other unpopular servers like Cyclone wow
Why on earth did I quit on all of those servers?
Well I quit on Wow Beez & Wowm8 Because the Admin Brian got banned. I thought he was falsely accused of wrong doing on the server and it was childish of the current Admins to ban him so I decided to jump the ship on that one.
Wow-pwnage: I was GM on this server and pretty close to Mako and Metalivo but I quit because my school burned down and we were in need of a new school and lots of moving around, different locations and such so I was busy.
Kamical Wow: I decided to quit this server just out of the blue. I didn't feel like playing wow anymore so I left. (it was a long time ago)

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself:
My name is William most of you know me as Midna Lol, and I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and I'm 15 years old.
First of all I love Dogs I've owned dogs since I was 2 years old.
Right now I own a dog named Zeke and he is 5 years old and I love to go out with him everyday Smiley.
I got a family of five. My dad & mom, my Brother and my older Sister.
I like sporting a lot! I'm currently doing gymnastics and I'm pretty good at it since I started when I was 9. I often do parkour with some friends like 2-4 times a week. I also love to sit on my computer and play games especially Vanilla Gaming Tongue I also love Blizzard and I've been playing every game they made so I know alot about them.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM: I'm friendly and polite. I act very mature and kind when dealing with other peoples issues, whether it is online or in real life (Tongue)
I can speak 3 different languages: English - Swedish - German.
I got a lot of Gamemaster experience from other servers, so I know what I'm doing.
I am very professional when it comes to my position. A lot of times on other servers, GM's were more interested in showing off and joke around with players they knew instead of doing what they were supposed to do. I take the position and responsibility of a Gamemaster very seriously and I believe I would do a good job.
Furthermore, I do not look down on regular players as a "zero ranked" person. I speak with them as I would an Admin or any other fellow Gamemaster.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?: Supporting the server I like as much as possible.
I got a lot of Friends here on Vanilla Gaming and it'd be great to help them and get issues straithed out.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?: I vote everyday, I could support the server as a Gamemaster with answering tickets helping players helping Zeard.
I could also make Advertises for YouTube and such.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]

You might think He is 15 he got a lack of grammar or maturity but I don't.
My grammar is and my spelling is good, so you shouldn't worry about it.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?: Hmm maybe fix the attunement for Molten core, Or maybe that one is fixed Zeard ?
Fishing and such or maybe that one to is fixed :s?
One thing I'm certain on is the PVP Bar, both me and know it isn't fixed 100%
So I'd say get the bugs fixed 100% and the server we'll be top in any time,

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?: Depend on which Event.
When I make PVP Events I'm normally very strict * Example * '' If you kill anyone without getting permission from me you'll get teleported out from this zone '' * Example * You know what I mean people keep pvping when they are not supposed to in other words no patience . Or I just could change their faction for some mins.
But yea I can handle those situations well.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?:
I think the most important thing a Gamemaster could do is to follow his Job listen to the rules.
Do as the Admins tell you.
With follow his job I mean : Answering Tickets polite and professional.

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft? Commands =)?
You shouldn't very abit about '' Commands '' I know every commands for Mangos Ascent ArcEmu Trinity [ Wow pwnage Own command system ]
You shouldn't worry about it.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain: a Gamemaster, they help you with your issues and they make Events.
They pretty much help you with anything you need, I don't know how much more I could explain it.

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
Help him.. I'd first tell him to make a ticket.
Then when it's his turn I'd help him.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him? tell him to make a ticket and I'll get back to him as soon as possible.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow? Vote get friends in the server and make Youtube AD.

Thats pretty much it, If you think '' Wow low post count NO ''
I've been on Prebound since july and I'm not a new guy.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 12:43:26 am by Midna » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:06:34 pm »

Looks like a very taken care of GM application.
I will surely let Zeard know, seen you on PreBound aswell.

I we have a spare spot we will surely put yours in our maybe list!

Alderman.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:18:53 pm »

Thanks, I'll be in-game / Forum or on MSN if you wanna contact me.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 01:20:30 pm »

Nice app Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: