January 27, 2020, 02:14:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147275 Posts in 17882 Topics- by 33008 Members - Latest Member: Itachi
Poll
Question: Add the rogue zg trinket to the donation shop just like the other ones are?  (Voting closed: January 29, 2014, 01:45:49 am)
Should it be added and make it fair to rogues? - 9 (50%)
Or shouldn't it be added just because one of the devs claim it's OP? - 9 (50%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Renataki's Charm of Trickery  (Read 14539 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 01:45:37 am »

A while ago (maybe 1-2 months) we went there to madness bosses. I think the brazier or whatever it is that spawns them, wouldnt react with us or something. i cant remember exactly what the problem was, but yeah. they didnt spawn and we havent gone there since.

maybe hairy can remember what the problem was

This was discussed several times on the forums now. Edge of madness works fine and all trinkets are obtainable. If you cant interact with the brazier, delete your wdb folder.
The only information I have on this is Evilemil doing this on his Rogue for weeks and never getting the last boss he needed. It was definitely bugged.
Unless something was fixed the past...year? I do think it's bugged.
I need u to hate me,so i can use u for your energy
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 01:55:31 am »

A while ago (maybe 1-2 months) we went there to madness bosses. I think the brazier or whatever it is that spawns them, wouldnt react with us or something. i cant remember exactly what the problem was, but yeah. they didnt spawn and we havent gone there since.

This was discussed several times on the forums now. Edge of madness works fine and all trinkets are obtainable. If you cant interact with the brazier, delete your wdb folder.
The only information I have on this is Evilemil doing this on his Rogue for weeks and never getting the last boss he needed. It was definitely bugged.
Im fairly sure he eventually got the trinket. right?
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 02:07:39 am »

Im fairly sure he eventually got the trinket. right?
Fairly sure he eventually donated, could be wrong tho.
Pwnmage
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 04:03:02 pm »

This shouldn't even be a poll. You've got a Donation System, you might aswell add the mandatory Item's someone would Donate for.
BANANAS IN PYJAMAS
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2014, 04:13:44 pm »

i know evilemil is god, so if he can't complete a quest/kill a boss its bugged? bitch (swordy) please...

Hi Mom!
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 04:52:01 pm »

I can't vote for whatever reason but in my opinion it should be added, people are too lazy to farm it but the other ZG trinkets are added so fair is fair.

Apparently my sig was too big.
WoW4Life
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:48 pm »

I can't vote for whatever reason but in my opinion it should be added, people are too lazy to farm it but the other ZG trinkets are added so fair is fair.
Yep that's my point on this poll,Make it fair to us rogues aswell since all other trinkets are up there xd
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 05:10:53 pm »

Ehm, at least do your research before stating shit like this being the only class ZG trinket unavailable it its own as donation reward.

I get that you Rogues want your insta-gib "no skill needed" PvP trinket, and that's perfectly understandable - but the fact that you conveniently ignore that neither the Priest one, nor the Druid one(which is REALLY nice) are available either, and you even use the argument that the Rogue one is the only one not available outside buying a full set, this is just plain wrong.

Suck it up and live with your tea.
WoW4Life
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 05:14:23 pm »

Ehm, at least do your research before stating shit like this being the only class ZG trinket unavailable it its own as donation reward.

I get that you Rogues want your insta-gib "no skill needed" PvP trinket, and that's perfectly understandable - but the fact that you conveniently ignore that neither the Priest one, nor the Druid one(which is REALLY nice) are available either, and you even use the argument that the Rogue one is the only one not available outside buying a full set, this is just plain wrong.

Suck it up and live with your tea.
Ehm,I didn't pay attention to the other trinkets,but just because some trinkets are already avaliable doesn't clarify the fact why wouldn't the rogue one be avaliable either,you would be as persistant as me and the others who wants this trinket if you truly understanded how important and useful this trinket is.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 05:32:40 pm »

Ehm,I didn't pay attention to the other trinkets,but just because some trinkets are already avaliable doesn't clarify the fact why wouldn't the rogue one be avaliable either,you would be as persistant as me and the others who wants this trinket if you truly understanded how important and useful this trinket is.
[/quote]
Your starting argument in the OP here was that the Rogue trinket was the only one missing, therefore you felt it should be added. This is a false statement.

I perfectly understand how good the trinket is, I know how it can let a Rogue kill anything with a Skinning Knife - this doesn't change the fact that your original argument for making this available is based on false information.

Personally, I'd much rather see the damn EoM event fixed and all those trinkets removed from donation list (along with Earthstrike, cause the workrate it requires outside donating is insane) so people could earn them on their own accord.
WoW4Life
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 05:43:08 pm »

Personally, I'd much rather see the damn EoM event fixed
Agreed,but my statement is purely to get the trinket on that list up there,the other classes you mentioned that don't have that trinket up there haven't been complaining as far as I've seen,therefore don't bring that up here.
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 05:47:03 pm »

Then don't state that the Rogue one is the only one missing next time Wink

I can't help but react to such statements when they're so blatantly false.
WoW4Life
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 05:50:40 pm »

Then don't state that the Rogue one is the only one missing next time Wink

I can't help but react to such statements when they're so blatantly false.
Yeh admitely,I've missed that,but still this theory is to be viewed by z personally. xP
Pwnmage
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2014, 04:34:06 pm »

Bump
WoW4Life
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2014, 08:16:16 pm »

BUUUUUUUUUUMP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: