January 19, 2020, 04:15:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147200 Posts in 17881 Topics- by 32985 Members - Latest Member: Darkneblade
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanilla Gaming's Most WANTED/HATED Top 3  (Read 15211 times)
MCB
View Profile Email
« on: January 22, 2014, 08:31:40 am »

NUMBER 3
NinjaAssassin

DEAD OR ALIVE

Aliases: Nagassasin

Crimes: Murder of every single player on the horde faction.

Ninjassassin is the most famous active rogue on the server hands down. If you have ever played horde you have been killed by ninja. It isn't a matter of if ninja will kill you, its when, and how many times. He has and uses every engineering item available. He is "the black batman". but not a good batman. like he's batman if batmans was evil.

He is known to have last looked like this:

NUMBER 2

PUTANA

DEAD OR ALIVE

Alliases: PUTANANANANANA, PUTSOKEFALO, PUTABLAHBLAHBLAH

Crimes: Being Australian. Various drug trafficking charges. Trolling world chat all day everyday. Calling people names in ventrillo. Being kicked out of too many guilds.

Putana is most famous for complaining on vanilla gaming. He has been kicked out of almost every guild he's ever been in on both factions. His demeanor instantly makes anyone in a 5000 yard radius either slightly aggrivated or really pretty yeah super annoyed.

He is last known to have looked like this:

NUMBER 1

MILJANA

Aliases: Insane, Miljananana

DEAD OR ALIVE

Crimes: Pedophilia. Extreme successful multilayered trolling.

Insane. His name says it all. His skill at enraging masses is uncomparable to any other. If there were an olympic event for successfully making people punch holes in their own wall using the internet, Insane would win gold every 4 years. If you log on the vanilla gaming forum and don't see a post either flaming miljana or miljana trolling the community... hell has officially frozen over. The degree to which he trolls, has trolled, and will troll while successfully remaining unbanned is a true trolling masterpeice.

He is last known to have looked like this :

If you have any information leading to the death or capture of any of these people... post screenshots here
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:27:05 am by viile » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 08:50:13 am »

I lol'd irl,Nice post,Gj. Cheesy

Taril.
Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:53:25 am »

Well , people hates them for a reason. And about Ninja I like him when I see he's on Orgrimmar but not when he's creating Drama on world.
And good post Viile , I was expecting one like this.

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 09:02:07 am »

NUMBER 3
NinjaAssassin

DEAD OR ALIVE

Ninjassassin is the most famous active rogue on the server hands down. If you have ever played horde you have been killed by ninja. It isn't a matter of if ninja will kill you, its when, and how many times. He has and uses every engineering item available. He is "the black batman

#freeninja
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 09:54:58 am »

Ninja is bad. I am killing him even when I am afk.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:56:59 am by Chabalala » Logged
WoW4Life
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 10:38:49 am »

Lol,ninja? Really? That guy hides in a corner for 30 minutes before he has all his cd's rdy to be busted out,I kill him in a single stunlock without even using tea.
WoW4Life
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:01:35 pm »

Lol,ninja? Really? That guy hides in a corner for 30 minutes before he has all his cd's rdy to be busted out,I kill him in a single stunlock without even using tea.

Lol. I fight pitbulls with bare hands irl, and I chew on nails, and I do pullups for 30 minutes, then i eat cheerios and then i own someone with my eyes closed
Heeey Heeey Don't go off-topic :3
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 12:56:20 pm »

Ni dimsai?
And fizkha isn't really a troll, just a retard
Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 01:06:25 pm »

NUMBER 3
NinjaAssassin

DEAD OR ALIVE

Ninjassassin is the most famous active rogue on the server hands down. If you have ever played horde you have been killed by ninja. It isn't a matter of if ninja will kill you, its when, and how many times. He has and uses every engineering item available. He is "the black batman
That should go on your resume!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 01:37:19 pm »

"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 01:43:10 pm »

Viile from now on i'm your fan=))almost died cause of that post =)))
PLEASE ,DO NOT SIT ON  A CHAIR IF YOU'RE READING THIS POST,DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURIES MAY OCCUR .

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 01:57:57 pm »

Bad post. Even when being ironic, they will feel good about it.

You people liking this so much...what has become of this community?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 02:50:40 pm »

Bad post. Even when being ironic, they will feel good about it.

You people liking this so much...what has become of this community?

Honestly bro.. I don't know. It's such a huge loss that you don't play here anymore, you were representing this community as being the best person with a very high quality of sense of humor.

..Yeah, this community worths shit since you ain't here Sad.. Damn.
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 03:32:50 pm »

I'm sorry, but you spelling the word "assassin" correctly in his name is just false advertising.

Also, 3rd most wanted cause of some AFK-ganking? I get nr. 1 and 2 cause they're notorious nuisances, Ninja still has some work to do if he wants to play with the big boys in terms of douchebaggery though.

Namely the fact that he hides behind <DND> which prevents him from displaying himself to the vast audience of angry whisperers - without this, you just won't make top-2.

But anyways, I suppose all 3 of em deserve a spot on the Wall of Douche. Keep it up boys!
Afelinka
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 04:22:14 pm »

omg fuck off from me fucking retards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: