November 25, 2020, 10:12:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148418 Posts in 18043 Topics- by 33833 Members - Latest Member: vikernes1
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Pve Progression Records (jan2014-may2015)  (Read 369346 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2014, 10:07:02 am »

Prepare for first progression guild to down him in a few weeks Wink

rename a guild and "progress" with geared ppl is not a great achievement...i think DW downed Cthun in their first or second week...
They see me rollin... they hatin...

Renew
« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2014, 10:11:07 am »

rename a guild and "progress" with geared ppl is not a great achievement...i think DW downed Cthun in their first or second week...

xD yea w/e gl and have fun progressing aq40 with t3 gear
View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2014, 10:22:05 am »

Royal can u add our guild name in List .I will Send more info in pm
View Profile Email
« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2014, 10:55:25 am »

Geared people? Sorry I didn't realize in our reform we picked up people in t3, please point them out so I can get them in our raids.  Also since 99% of the guild is still the same (basically leadership changed) I will still reserve the right to call us a progression guild.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:59:42 am by Ironhail » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 20, 2014, 11:15:04 am »

xD yea w/e gl and have fun progressing aq40 with t3 gear
Sure, Gentlemens Club has T3 characters in its roster, but as far as I've seen, none of them raid and if they do, irregularly. For example yesterday we had NOBODY with gear further than Ouro.

Unfounded arguments pisses me off the most.

Felicitas
Renew
« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2014, 11:16:44 am »

Geared people? Sorry I didn't realize in our reform we picked up people in t3, please point them out so I can get them in our raids.  Also since 99% of the guild is still the same (basically leadership changed) I will still reserve the right to call us a progression guild.

ofc you can call yourself a progressino guild..but is nothing special to down cthun with geared ppl like..
mivi t3
ron t3
dingle tf
kalmo
and another 15  t2-t2.5 player
you did the progress in fortis and geared your ppl there, you cant act now like: hey look new guild downs chtun after few weeks...
View Profile Email
« Reply #396 on: October 20, 2014, 11:31:48 am »

lol who cares

Imp.
View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2014, 11:33:23 am »

Geared people? Sorry I didn't realize in our reform we picked up people in t3, please point them out so I can get them in our raids.  Also since 99% of the guild is still the same (basically leadership changed) I will still reserve the right to call us a progression guild.

ofc you can call yourself a progressino guild..but is nothing special to down cthun with geared ppl like..
mivi t3
ron t3
dingle tf
kalmo
and another 15  t2-t2.5 player
you did the progress in fortis and geared your ppl there, you cant act now like: hey look new guild downs chtun after few weeks...
I stand corrected, yes Mivi has a T3 piece or two but that's it really. Ron is a tank hence irrelevant to the fight and was offline in addition.

We still treat the Fortis' progression as this guild's progression, nobody ever said that we are a new guild and cleared nearly all the content in a week. With "Prepare for first progression guild to down him in a few weeks" Ironhail means that no guild has progressed through C'thun for many weeks and Genlemens Club (Referring to the new Fortis) will prob. be the first progressing guild to do it after a long while.
I'm thinking that you have misunderstood something. Fortis never downed C'thun, Dinglesbarry is not the warrior, Dinglesberry, with the TF. What about Kalmo? He has HWL and T2.5 shoulders? That is not gear you get after downing C'thun or any other boss harder than that.

This is still the damn same guild with the same progress, only the leadership changed to a better one and the guild name was changed.

"ofc you can call yourself a progressino guild..but is nothing special to down cthun with geared ppl like.. and other people with T2-T2.5"
I'm going to be nice here and not say how things really are... This is something so stupid that I can't my hands on Cheesy
You are insinuating that C'thun should be downed with MC and 5-man geared peeps? And not characters with T2 and T2.5 items from the previous bosses in AQ40 before C'thun? That is literally the most idiotic thing I've heard today.
It's sad I had to discover your real "you". Baffling...

Felicitas
View Profile Email
« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2014, 04:36:22 pm »

Geared people? Sorry I didn't realize in our reform we picked up people in t3, please point them out so I can get them in our raids.  Also since 99% of the guild is still the same (basically leadership changed) I will still reserve the right to call us a progression guild.

mivi t3
ron t3
dingle tf
kalmo
and another 15  t2-t2.5 player

mivi - k
Ron - so 2 pieces of t3 and nothing else from naxx makes the big of a differnce. OKAY
Dingle - Awesome fact check, wrong person dumbass
Kalmo - We have geared him over his HWL pve gear, please come again.

Btw shaken thank you for not having your head up your ass like Renew

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 20, 2014, 05:17:44 pm »

in renew's vision t2 and pieces of t2.5 is clearly overgeard for cthun lol

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 21, 2014, 03:15:55 am »

Royal can u add our guild name in List .I will Send more info in pm

So far not recieved any PM.

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #401 on: October 21, 2014, 03:20:53 am »

Elitism is a common trait among experienced B caliber players.
View Profile Email
« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2014, 08:44:25 pm »

Only Renew isn't B Caliber, but a great guy instead. Zzz to haters.
View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2014, 08:52:17 pm »

Is it just me, or does it seem ironic when Viile accuses somebody of elitism?

Viile is a narcissist if I've ever seen one.

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2014, 07:11:01 am »

This topic has been moved to the Guild Recruitment section (+1), just bumping this in case people has to look for it.

I can add this information if someone from these guilds can provide it:

Wipe Club
website
raiding schedule

Gentlemen's Club
website
raiding schedule
screenshot for some bosses in BWL

Reborn
screenshot for some bosses in BWL

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59
  Print