April 03, 2020, 10:23:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147560 Posts in 17917 Topics- by 33214 Members - Latest Member: tobycrisis
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Pve Progression Records (jan2014-may2015)  (Read 309555 times)
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #300 on: September 03, 2014, 01:55:36 pm »

Arisias, This is why nobody can actually be mad at you! <3 Tongue

Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #301 on: September 03, 2014, 01:59:20 pm »

I merely wanted to hear your guild can offer recruits raids even a half year from now which I seriously doubt. We will on the other hand still be here at that time.

Unless you have suddenly managed to predict the future, which I would assume is a no-go situation because (1) its not possible, and (2) you're still wiping on Patchwerk, your post is complete conjecture based on your own, considerably warped, opinions of what actually is and what you want.

Two very different things, and differentiating between them comes with time. Be patient, you'll get there! Shout out to my home-dawgs from DW (The best guild on the server since formation), sprouting mad skillz where skills shouldn't ought to sprout!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGWQfK-6DY

No I cannot predict the future. But since you cannot answer my question since it would be against the rules of the forum you are pretty much already saying you are on your way out. You brought up the subject of being the best. A guild without a future is the not the best.

You make it sound like you build DW up from bottom on pure skills. No gear involved? I guess you have forgotten where you come from.

I appreciate your advice, Lanori. We will get there too. After all grats with your clearing. I hope you don't lose your heads completely in the clouds.

I lnow m commenting I'm only adding tp this spam, but let's be real. "Best Guilds" are defined by what an individual thinks. Each guild right now has some great progression right now. Alteffour, DP, DW, Equil, Unique, and Fortis and Overkill. All guilds are good, can't we all be friends here and agree you ALL kick ass and take names? Cheesy

This guy got a point Smiley

<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 03, 2014, 02:07:34 pm »

Word :3 Ari out. Peace.

I once got the Right Bindings...
View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 03, 2014, 02:22:19 pm »

if suggest people who want to start the "which guild is best" make a post in the anything goes section or somewhere. dont use this topic.

please guys
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #304 on: September 03, 2014, 02:23:05 pm »

Don't fear for us little Gnome, our feet are firmly planted, at the top of the pile. Our guild has future, we just chose to keep it away from those who do not need to see it.

Where I came from? By that comment I assume you are referring Unique? The guild that Tordenpus, Geomancer, Searinox and myself built from the ground up... and led for close to 2 years whilst being targets for doubters then too... interesting that we can draw some similarities here, don't you think? Not to worry Pagos, I have not forgotten where I came from and those that were actually there at the time will likely have not either.

Good luck with Abomination wing, as you already know, you will need it!
/Lanori over and out.

Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2014, 02:46:41 pm »

I meant a future in Vanilla and on this server little man caught in a woman's body. I was referring to Unique & Revelations.

Thank you, Lanori, however we will not need luck.

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 03, 2014, 07:11:43 pm »

Lanori  Don't be a scrub for responding in such a a-ss hole of a manner , Arisias has an excellent point , further more he aint biased. Saying your the best. Doesn't make you the best. Let the public tell you you're the best. When i stop seeing complaints here , you got me on my knees. GL. You are not the best imo , and many others'.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:13:30 pm by Xeo. » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 03, 2014, 08:52:40 pm »

I said once please take the drama elsewhere. We're all super excited to see what gets posted next. We really are. Just post it somewhere else.

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 03, 2014, 09:04:00 pm »

It's pretty simple, Usain Bolt ran faster then everyone else in the world. Does he need other people to think he is the best?

If you wanna come and talk bs, just post a pic with thadd down and then we'll talk. The content is a joke with all the cons stacking and no debuff cap anyways, we didnt even wipe in abo wing.

Let me just ask you a question if we clear everything in 3 days and you are wiping your ass and then qq on the forums about how hard it is, who is having fun? You're a pro or you're a noob, thats just life.

Sometimes you just have to take it up the anoos. Every guild lanori has lead have cleared all content available even if other guilds are qqing about bugs and asking the gm to make them bypass it. He is by far the best raid leader this server has ever had and it's silly seeing people trying to argue else wise. Sure, you might have personal issues with him even i've had that but you can't ever take his raid leading skills away from him.

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 03, 2014, 09:52:18 pm »

Sorry for yet again commenting. But no,  its not that simple. When the fact of the matter is that its simply not the best guild, however you put it. Not gonna lengthen this any longer. /w me ingame or w/e

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 03, 2014, 09:55:57 pm »

Allright locking this for a couple days. If anyone got any new progress send me a PM and i'll open it again. Forum admins feel free to remove some of these offtopic posts.

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2014, 11:10:15 pm »

Overkill downed nefarian as seen here http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=15633.0
Updated and gratz!

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2014, 05:08:20 am »

Overkill soars to 4/9 AQ40 in one run

I will post a picture of Bug Trio Killed next week as we didnt take a picture but we did kill them using the easy strategy. (Yauj > Kri > Vem)

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2014, 07:47:09 am »

I also have Subtlety enchant on Gavlopriest.

pls i hef aids
View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2014, 03:23:14 pm »

i would like to announce <jack me off for epics> has killed razorgore as of today.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: