September 19, 2020, 11:11:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148239 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33711 Members - Latest Member: AltonLem
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Pve Progression Records (jan2014-may2015)  (Read 350029 times)
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2014, 04:06:46 pm »

There is no crying about anything. We did defeat all content after the last update for 3 week running, so I assume we have just been caught in a "loop-hole" of this specific system...

we are still the same players, however some have not returned yet... That is all.

Anyway, clearly this is getting nobody anywhere. We will let our significant "progress" speak for itself. Toodaloo!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2014, 04:19:31 pm »

There is no crying about anything. We did defeat all content after the last update for 3 week running, so I assume we have just been caught in a "loop-hole" of this specific system...

we are still the same players, however some have not returned yet... That is all.

Anyway, clearly this is getting nobody anywhere. We will let our significant "progress" speak for itself. Toodaloo!

Well if this is true, then kill Taddius this week and post a picture (and everyone will agree).

Personally I think you almost impossible to kill Taddius these next few weeks, I advise you to hurry or you may lose forever the rank of the first server.

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2014, 05:28:52 pm »

Well if this is true, then kill Taddius this week and post a picture (and everyone will agree).

Did you read?  No guild has cleared Abo wing with 27~ players

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 26, 2014, 05:29:00 pm »

Personally I think you almost impossible to kill Taddius these next few weeks, I advise you to hurry or you may lose forever the rank of the first server.
Stop being so arrogant and understand the fact that this server has been through a LU , further more understand the fact that Lanori stated that other members are missing which were part of the clearing in content before LU.
Its only logical to think that they can and will do the same as soon as the players return which could be this week or the next.None the less.

+ (Off topic) Stop spamming this Topic lol XD i wanna get my comments on other topics across to people so they can support me.

Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 26, 2014, 05:36:31 pm »

Stop being so arrogant and understand the fact that this server has been through a LU , further more understand the fact that Lanori stated that other members are missing which were part of the clearing in content before LU.
Its only logical to think that they can and will do the same as soon as the players return which could be this week or the next.None the less.
Not only before the LU - after, too! We cleared the content for several weeks after the LU, before we went on our summer break.

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2014, 05:38:22 pm »

Well there you go..
Now let the people inform the public and stop contradicting with nonsense and arrogance or hate , however it may seem.

Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2014, 06:44:28 pm »

I don't know what you misunderstand about this. If you can offer new members Thaddius kill this week, gg. Then that's where you are atm. After a break you have to rebuild and this thread reflect that place you are in your rebuild process Smiley

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2014, 06:46:45 pm »

Well guys , im not backing anyone up here im just saying that its SO stupid to stretch people's thoughts into convincing them what you want. Say Fact or STFU , Lanori , might aswell say what you are doing now to avoid all this stupidity , unless you like re-acting with stupidity to the stupidity. Thread is to help the bloody members know the Guilds Current Progress. What you Currently are doing is what you should mention , not what you have or will do. End of. Simple as..
Correct me if i said something wrong , but i just dislike people confusing other people. So keep it simple.

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2014, 06:56:24 pm »

I think we spent enough time on this. Let's give this a rest for now. Let the next post be a screenshot of a kill from any of the guilds on VG. I think Paradigm has just killed some new boss in AQ40 but no screenshot have been posted yet. And what about Overkill? They've been going on for a while, whats new from them?

View Profile Email
« Reply #249 on: August 26, 2014, 08:10:40 pm »

Overkill, got ragnaros down long time ago, dunno why they havent posted ss.
View Profile Email
« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2014, 11:35:56 pm »

Overkill is on chromag, maybe they will post a ss when they clear it.
View Profile Email
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2014, 05:24:09 pm »

Fortis officer Tole,

We are currently 3/9 AQ40 downing Prophet, Bugs, and Satura.

-Tole
View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2014, 06:46:45 pm »

Gratz Fortis. Do you have a screenshot of yourselves standing over sarturas corpse? If you do send it to me with pm or post it in this thread.

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2014, 06:01:26 am »

Overkill downs Chrom, I hope this is proof enough to show that we do have all bosses down before because we do ^.^

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2014, 09:17:48 am »

The Death of Chromaggus. Video captured and edited by me Smiley
I hope you will like it.

http://youtu.be/EXAWAdZY82Y
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:21:49 am by Staniel! » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: