October 23, 2021, 09:59:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148861 Posts in 18113 Topics- by 34222 Members - Latest Member: AndreiMugur
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomb's GM app  (Read 7309 times)
View Profile
« on: October 30, 2013, 01:20:05 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Tomb

Q2. What is your real name?
Marc Roan

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
US - Pennsylvania

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
Eastern Standard

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes- played heavy from patch 1.8 to 3.1, then played a while during cataclysm and panderia

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I play a lot at any given time, put am usually on alteast most days between sometime between 16:00 - 6:00 server time

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
lately 15

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
Have my own private server that I have GM powers, also did a little GMing on a friends server that was pulbic for a while only had at most 15 people on at time

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I've been into gaming since I was young, first system was a atari 2600, since then have owned most major gaming systems and have been on the internet since it was pay by hour, world of warcraft is one my favorite games of all time, it's hard to put down, knew when I quit at the beginning of WOTLK that I would be back some day, I missed this era of the game so I found this server.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I've put a lot of time into this game, I have career 3 characters with over 60 days played and plenty more with days and hours, most of that was actual play and no downtime. So I know quite a bit about the game, have put a huge amount of time on this server so I know the basics of how it works. I like to think of myself as a fairly friendly person and don't mind helping people out. I hate cheaters, this game is fairly well balanced and made, and since it is a multiplayer and community game cheating has no place. cheating being hacking and abusing

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
I would like to see this server thrive, it's been a lot of fun for me and I would like to help pass it along to others. I would like to keep the cheaters at bay and to help make sure people who are having problems get the help they need

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I have pretty decent knowledge of the bugs still left and how they should be dealt with, I have been reporting most the major most obvious ones as I find them

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
OK

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=12565.0

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
Each situation is different, so it just takes some common sense to deal with them

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Help the server operate smoothly

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
helps players when they are seriously stuck and with bugs in the game, catch cheaters, displays a professional manor and helps the server run smoothly

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
See what I can do to help them if it is something that should be GM resolved, if it's not I might hop on a regular toon of mine and help them.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
Try to resolve it quickly if I can, if not, turn him to another GM if available, or note it and help them when I can

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
I really like this game, and would do what I can to help
Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 02:41:16 am »

App pretty decent and Tomb is a nice guy , not giving a + or - 1 anyway since it doesn't matter. Up to VG staffs
GL bro.

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 05:32:14 pm »

Tomb is very friendly and already helps out others, even when he doesn't benefit by it. +1 GL bro!!! Smiley

Fathertony: LVL 60 Holy Priest
Spiritualist: LVL 60 Feral Druid

"Only now, at the end, do you see the truth."
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 02:28:58 am »

Not much of experience of him ingame but seems to have a reasonably decent knowledge and a good attitude on the forums at least.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 03:21:25 am »

Engrish...
But very nice guy , +1 Wink
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 10:24:14 am »

hah if he only was tester ... Tongue  <3

MagOnForum
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 02:34:06 pm »

+ 0.5, He has some exp. but I don't know him very well. It's up to the staff, good luck.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 03:54:09 pm »

+1 .
Ready to Ride
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 06:17:21 pm »

App looks good, and you seem like an experienced guy. +1
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 04:47:42 am »

check your pms

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: