October 31, 2020, 03:18:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148333 Posts in 18030 Topics- by 33796 Members - Latest Member: exoadam
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Lusse - GM Application  (Read 21550 times)
Tester
Lusse / Grooveshark
View Profile
« on: January 05, 2014, 06:22:02 pm »

Req To become a Gamemaster on VGaming is the Following:

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.
Yes, my forum account was registrated in February, 2010, I'm also quite sure that I made my in-game account before that time.

R2: I am 18 years old or more.
I turned 18 in November, 2013.

R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.
Of course!

R4: You must have any kind of facebook in order to join VG staff group for proper and thorough staff communication.
Yes I do have Facebook.

If you dont meet up to these Req dont continue.

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Lusse, the gnome mage, also known as Grooveshark, the undead rogue today.

Q2. What is your real name?
Linus.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
I'm located in the northern part of Sweden.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
I believe it is GMT +1, but it's the same as the server time anyway.

Q5. How old are you?
As I said earlier. I'm 18 years old, and 1 month.

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I have never played retail, only on Vanillagaming.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can probably do some GM stuff every day, though after school. I'm normally playing from the time I end school, until I go to sleep.
To be honest, I didn't think of a schedule yet. Because I'm also raiding 4 evenings / week.
Atleast I'm online all days from 3pm-11pm, even longer during the weekends.
I believe that I can GM, whenever I'm not raiding.
Could probably take care of a schedule soon.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
A Q7 stated. I'm online every day from 3pm-11pm, longer during the weekends.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
I can't really say I have any previous experience as a Game Master, though I tried some "all-gm" servers lol. So, no fuction. Just learned some basic stuff with the commands.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 18 years old guy that lives in the northern part of Sweden. I enjoy to spend the spring holidays in my summer house, or whatever those places are called Tongue
I think I started playing wow in 2009, here on Vanillagaming, and I've been here since then, and I really enjoy it. I had no idéa about the game you know, and today, I'm still on Vanillagaming, not even a thought of quitting the server or anything.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I think I could be a good GM, because I'm really active here on Vanillagaming, easy to contact if they need me and I will do my best, answering tickets and host more events then it really is at this point.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
I guess I came to a point when I realized that I want to help out the server as a GM. I want to do "something more" then just raid and pvp. Be able to host events, answering tickets and take care of hackers, stuff like that. Help out the community in another way.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I'm already doing some bug reports, though as a GM, I could probably get a better look of the issues and as I said before, more events!

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I believe I got a proper spelling and grammar and I hope I didn't let you down so far in this application.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Definitely more frequently live-updates.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
The best thing you can really do is to start out with the sleep macro. So they can't move.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
The most important stuff is to be helpful, calm and patient to the people around you, at all time.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
They make the server a better place, take care of the hackers, help the people with their problems (tickets) and sometimes host events such as 2v2, 5v5...

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
I would try to help him as much as possible, if I can't help him, I would tell him to contact the "higher ranked GM's" if required.
Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
I would arrange another appointment with him later that day, or ask the other online GM to take care of the issue.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
I guess I'm already doing that, telling friends I know, that this is a good server to play on, I also stream some pugs etc.
Also, when doing bug reports, it's getting fixed and server becomes more and more blizzlike.

Thank you.
-Lusse
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:03:16 pm by Lusse » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:26:04 pm »

Activity does not equal adequacy.

Imp.
Unban blondy !!
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:12:59 pm »

ahahah gl : )))

Ty lusse for the sig (:
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 07:19:08 pm »

I know this person since I have started playing on this server. He has always been a good, nice and helpful person with a lot of patience. No matter if he had to explain something for the 10th time, if you asked for his help it was a sure thing that he helped.

I, as someone who knows this person like I described him above, give a +1 on his GM application.

Good luck, bro, may my +1 help you out this time, just as you helped me out before. Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 07:32:09 pm »

I like you and all...but no. That just doesn't work.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 07:41:47 pm »

I'm sorry, but joke?
Why would you need a gm app at this point?
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 08:01:01 pm »

Oh, I understand, you made now coz now you're 18, sorry
Tester
Lusse / Grooveshark
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 08:03:27 pm »

Oh, I understand, you made now coz now you're 18, sorry
Correct Smiley

Meurth
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 08:12:33 pm »

+1! Lusse has always been an active, friendly, helpful person.
Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 08:25:49 pm »

Need a GM that will host events. At least 1 per week!

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
WoW4Life
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 09:23:10 pm »

+1,you better host some events
Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 11:13:24 pm »

+1, he's a fine guilder and a good friend, and i would trust him to conduct himself professionally and with integrity

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 12:52:11 pm »

+1. A good player, genuinely nice person and fairly knowledgeable. Personally I have no issues with Lusse becoming a GM. Oh, and server events are always cool!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 05:52:51 pm »

I keep thinking about this since I first saw the application, and I highly support it and suggest the STAFF group to take this little guy for your team. The server lacks events currently, and I clearly remember how good ideas Lusse had, related to some good events.

He's patient, helpful and friendly on a very high level, he logs on daily and stays online for long times, he has very good ideas related to events and I bet he would be active at it and his other obligations.

Don't get me wrong, this is not an a$$lick stuff, or a favor that I do for him or something. This is my sincere opinion. You could only win by taking him in your group.

Lusse for GM!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:54:34 pm by Itsnotme » Logged
2 L33t 4 U srry
View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 12:54:58 am »

-1 being a undead rogue xddddddDddd1!!1

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: