February 25, 2021, 09:35:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148586 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33965 Members - Latest Member: sarnax2
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane - the leech, the virus, ruining the vg experience  (Read 23995 times)
View Profile
« on: January 05, 2014, 03:08:42 pm »

Hello All,

As must of you know, the player Insane/Miljana/Fizhka (and now Healmee is a parasite of VG that I believe we must get rid off.  Here is a an example, of him, in our guild.  Also, he further claims to have scammed my ex guild trauma, amongst the many other shitty things he's done.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 03:09:40 pm »

Other's will soon post more shit.  Inc!
WoW4Life
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 03:24:05 pm »

HAHAHAHA dat spam,hilarious,btw if you don't like him gkick and/or ignore him,simple as that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:26:32 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 03:36:54 pm »

Yeah he's out.  But I mean, he really ruins the VG experience.  For newcommers, or old players.  He's always joining guilds with alts (and trying to achieve high ranks (officer)) just to be able to kick out people.  He was barely new, with okay gear, and wanted to be CL leader.  His reasoning... because he wants to be CL leader.  (not because he's good, or can lead priests) 

Truely just wants to ruin other guilds... as he is a sore-hater.  We didn't accept him into Molten Core Swimteam, which is where it all began.. his hatred towards other guilds that do better than his. 

Yes I am probably bitching, but he is a leech/virus that really ruins VG's small community. 
The VG Community is pretty fragile and small, and word-of-mouth spreads out...fast.  E.g. Bloomkin.

Iniesta
Afelinka
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 03:40:20 pm »

l am mad cause Janny scammed me . i give him tons of mats and he didn't do what he said he gonna do second : every day you come spit on my char fuck off + lf l am ruining VG community l woudn't do a guild to boost noobs first + when dld l beg for an inv to MCST?  l went and reported those and your GM got banned.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 03:47:30 pm »

l am mad cause Janny scammed me . i give him tons of mats and he didn't do what he said he gonna do second : every day you come spit on my char fuck off + lf l am ruining VG community l woudn't do a guild to boost noobs first + when dld l beg for an inv to MCST?  l went and reported those and your GM got banned.

makes no sense xDDD

anyway ive had some trouble with insane aswell.. started a new guild got a handfull of ppl and ive been asked over 20 times now to merge and come to raids to see how well it goes..

but tbh theres no way anyone gets banned for being anoying.. there wouldnt be anyone left on VG at all
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 03:54:11 pm »

Miljana, stop with your "selective memory" .  You have done alot, and I mean ALOT of horrible shit to people here.  Scamming? You use to "give out +1000 dkp in exchange for gold" to your members, then you gkick them and /ignore them.  There is a post of that, somehwere in the forums. I am going to dig, and repost.  Specially in your ex ex guild ARROGANT.  I never scammed you, or anything, yet you bring on the hate to me... I am just doing my duty to defend myself.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 03:57:34 pm »

Here it is :  http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=11475.0

The vg community needs to understand that you arent very good for us.  I've had it with you.  I am not making anything up, i am just speaking the truth.  And here, one of them.
Space space space
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 04:12:57 pm »

Insane is like an inoperable brain tumour.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 04:27:31 pm »

True story. Insane is literally, insane. But not in a good way. In a pedo-insane way.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 04:28:10 pm »

Only if I knew how to add a poll to a topic, I would surely make a poll to vote if he should be forbidden from VG or not. Please if any of you can, make the topic and I assure a "yes".

Hope someday we can get rid of this worm.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:32:33 pm by Itsnotme » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 04:55:20 pm »

I seriously am just trying to speak for the goodness of the community.  I spend alot of time playing wow in my freetime, and quite frankly I enjoy it.  The community being quite small, these kind of actions, in a repetitive manner, should not be condoned.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 04:58:49 pm »

HAHHAHAHA DILMANEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Btw, if the whole server hated me, I wouldn't want to play and embarass myself even more.
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 05:11:07 pm »

But VG wouldn't be the same without him...

Oh boy I got that right, it would be much better, anyway not much we can do about it, he has already received a permanent ban for hacking on miljana, yet he still plays.
Let me try a different approach..

PAYING 10K GOLD to the person who brings me his head!
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 05:35:36 pm »

Besides you playing WOW on a Mac.. you are totally right.

Insane is just a kind of player that ruins the VG experience. I have no idea how he behaves in guilds but his general attitude is not the best. I can remember a Lethon run between the years with MCR where he is guild master.
- He wasn't very nice within in the PUG. He told warlocks to port and people to buff even after they said repeatedly that they don't have shards or the reagents with them. Even Priest Class leader of <Unique> who I know as a patient person told him to "F*ck off" not being is "buff b*tch" (as she should buff 8 groups fortitude, shadow protection and spirit alone despite 8 other priests)
- He didn't explain the boss at all despit his role as guild and raid leader. Half the raid was new to VG and left without any explaination what was going to happen (leading to a wipe).
- He just went off when the first wipe occured letting his guild left without tank forcing I think Sproink to tank in not very good gear.
- He "abuses" bugs e.g. in Molten Core (sheeping boss adds like at Sulfuron), making most encounters very easy (pitifully he wipes the raid at the harder, non exploitable ones like Chrommagus)
- He tries to buy and abuse IDs (leading him to get the AQ shield without ever killing the twins)
- He takes any warrior loot. I haven't seen any other warrior in MCR getting (T2) gear
- He doesn't care for guild interests nor improving his "guild" mates. I haven't seen many raids in MCR but most of the player's don't get the feedback and help they need.

I have no idea why people even accept him as raid leader nor as guild master. His behaviour will most likely drive people off (new and old).

Ohh and to improve the selective memory: I once applied at MCR when I started here and got kicked with a char (mostly because I told my opinion). Months later (when I had my R14) they needed players cause they were stuck at Chrommagus or Nef (no idea). I kindly told Insane to "Fuck off" as I heard that the only purpose was to get Thunderfury and T2 (and disband after). Well I just hope that this never happens.

PS: Oh and he uses the old search with "MC,BWL,Ony clear, 5/9 AQ" even after half the guild left to Revelation and several wipes at vaelastrasz a week ago to lure new players to MCR... yeah..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:40:16 pm by Camullo » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: