February 25, 2021, 10:11:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148586 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33965 Members - Latest Member: sarnax2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane - the leech, the virus, ruining the vg experience  (Read 23998 times)
wut
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 12:12:16 am »

We need a chemo to rid ourselves of this cancer
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 12:27:40 am »

[...]
rofl ask Allow who passed him best trinket for a tank /t2 chest warrior. btw who are you ? l wont answer more you are just a retard
[/quote]

If you cannot figure out who I am I would suppose you should use your brain. But I help you:

-When Sins searched a MC PUG that lasted 9h in total you met my main. I was one of those who stayed (and lost the Ragnaros belt in the end).
-You went offline after Garr. Cause well: there was no binding for you. And not in the way "Sorry that was it for me, could you look for another tank?" but in the "Insane went offline" way. And you didn't talk up to the Raidleader (Sins) after you came back online an hour later.

Another reminder:
- You lost aggro in nearly any situation in MC. I have no idea what you did (or not did), so I went auto attack afk. Even then you managed to lose aggro on trash again. Here is an advice: Shieldslam, Revenge and macro'ed Heroic Strike do wonder.
- In AOE situations or critical emergencies you couldn't handle any CD. AOE taunt? nope. Last Stand? What's that? Stuns - not available.
- You died twice to a critical strike (great achievement in T2 gear *applause for that*)
- You misspulled trash .. its always fun to have Garr and 2 additional packs.

And guess what: A undergeared female gnome who applied in greens/blues as tank in our guild never lost aggro in any situation so far. Even a wooden NE with not even full T1 wouldn't lose aggro to me.

Pitifully you are the worst tank I have met so far.

The last time we talked you needed players for Vaelastrasz, trying to convince a guildless WL to join MCR. It was a funny talk with a lot of promises (You will get T2 fast, there will be a fair DKP system, you do not have to raid everyday, MCR would do ZG and AQ20 regularly and one does not need NR, SR or FR gear). I really like that part about NR and SR gear. It shows that you actually do not have any clue about raiding.

Most annoying fact about Insane: If he joins TS and gets instantly ignored by a whole raid, not recognizing that no one can hear the music he plays.
Most fun fact: MCR doesn't have any instructions for raids via any TS or similar programm Cheesy Or half the raid is not online leading to AWESOME situations ("mages dispell" - tanks dies to curse - "what happened" - "THE MAGES DID NOT DISPELL" .. well maybe because you only had 2 in the raid of which one was not on TS and the other was AFK during the ready check).

Ohh I forgot something:
When other members of MCR do behave badly (like wrongly assigning loot in PUGs, ninjaing lockboxes etc) there is noone responsable or "well it's just ZG, get over it". Always fun to lose tank gear to a mage. Or even funnier: When you help them out / carrying them through BWL in a raid that distributes "loot in a fair way" you get either constantly asked to "pass gear to others" (you don't need that do you? it's just offspecc for you and we could need it) or even lose items to people who just come on for one boss. The best part is that in a 50% MCR 50% others raid you will end with exactly zero items for you. Our druid healer lost 3 T2 items to a Moonkin, our Priest lost 2 items to someone that hasn't been online in 3months now.

So: Do not wonder about MCR having a bad reputation as their leaders are constructively empowering it. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:37:08 am by Camullo » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 01:19:12 am »

Dude, Camini, why do you even put so much effort in this shit? Smiley It's just not worth it, I see all of those textwalls you write there.. he's  not such an important person to work that hard on explaining stuff. You can see that any previous comment says that he should be banned and similar things, so I bet if it was you vs fizhka, then people would stand up for you instead.

You may have had a bad time in MCR and it caused you a big trauma it seems xD but take it easy dude, it's all fine.
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 01:21:31 am »

We'r all wasting time on this, but I'll join in,

You ninjad items from a world boss azuregos reserving everything your mage could possibly need, and handing out the rest as you saw fit, ruining the guilds reputation on something that wasn't even a guild raid.

When tanking onyxia you tried stacking titans with supreme power, acting clueless when it was pointed out to you.

In a majordomo encounter, in a guild of which you were guild master (yet not raid leader) you specifically told people to focus on the boss (domo) instead of the adds, while a different guy was giving different instructions, leading to a wipe.

You attempted to do ragnaros without any fire resistance gear, several wipes.

You abused vaelastraz, getting your mage banned.

You ruined every guild you were in.

You stole numerous accounts and deleted many characters which did not belong to you.

You are a pedophile... A proven online predator.

You scammed many for gold.

I could go on
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 01:38:32 am »

^^^ CLAP CLAP CLAP
WoW4Life
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 02:17:32 am »

/popcorn you guys are amusive
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 05:50:50 pm »

I'm highly entertained to say the least :-)

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 01:21:58 am »

I'm highly entertained to say the least :-)

That's not saying the least. You could have just said you were entertained. Instead you wrote "highly."

comonjoruithoughtyouknewbetter
View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 01:34:23 am »

If you don't like him, they made the /ignore command for a reason. So quit whining. Not to mention he never did anything to get himself banned. (At least on his new account)

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 01:51:01 am »

He got a permanent ban, that means he, as a person, was completely removed from the vg community
It doesn't matter on what account was the offense done.
He managed to work around this, and still plays.
And the staff couldn't care less about it, nor could I personally, but seeing quite a few people complain about him..
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 04:04:55 am »

Ah shit forgot about that ban.. But yes. idd staff won't do anything about it.

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2014, 09:33:35 pm »

As I already said in another thread, the "Miljana Harrassment" one, im pretty new to the server and somehow got invite into MCR, Insanes guild.
Now I was kind of disgusted by what I read in that thread and I thought i could casually refer to it in the Guildchat, here is the result which got me and someone else kicked,
enjoy:

hope that image embedding works...

https://imageshack.com/i/5mf0w2p

(LF Guild!)
View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2014, 11:49:13 pm »

Indeed Insane needs to go... He's a complete retard.
Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2014, 12:56:48 am »

I got the warning days ago before he ninja Bindings. =p

http://postimg.org/image/73mgd3ngd/

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2014, 06:01:48 pm »

Once a bad always a bad, move along folks nothing to see here.

Ktwentya/Dalar
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: