February 25, 2021, 09:36:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148586 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33965 Members - Latest Member: sarnax2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane - the leech, the virus, ruining the vg experience  (Read 23996 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 05:47:22 pm »

Oh cam, you only told like 10% of  what he did, nothing you say will make any difference,
Now, bring me the pedophile's head!
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 05:50:50 pm »

Yeah I know that it isn't everything.. but I think it gives a good start for any player to build an opinion about a "guildmaster that doesn't care". If I would have the option as new player.. I would rather join Permission denied or other "starter guilds"
Afelinka
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 06:13:22 pm »

Besides you playing WOW on a Mac.. you are totally right.

Insane is just a kind of player that ruins the VG experience. I have no idea how he behaves in guilds but his general attitude is not the best. I can remember a Lethon run between the years with MCR where he is guild master.
- He wasn't very nice within in the PUG. He told warlocks to port and people to buff even after they said repeatedly that they don't have shards or the reagents with them. Even Priest Class leader of <Unique> who I know as a patient person told him to "F*ck off" not being is "buff b*tch" (as she should buff 8 groups fortitude, shadow protection and spirit alone despite 8 other priests)
- He didn't explain the boss at all despit his role as guild and raid leader. Half the raid was new to VG and left without any explaination what was going to happen (leading to a wipe).
- He just went off when the first wipe occured letting his guild left without tank forcing I think Sproink to tank in not very good gear.
- He "abuses" bugs e.g. in Molten Core (sheeping boss adds like at Sulfuron), making most encounters very easy (pitifully he wipes the raid at the harder, non exploitable ones like Chrommagus)
- He tries to buy and abuse IDs (leading him to get the AQ shield without ever killing the twins)
- He takes any warrior loot. I haven't seen any other warrior in MCR getting (T2) gear
- He doesn't care for guild interests nor improving his "guild" mates. I haven't seen many raids in MCR but most of the player's don't get the feedback and help they need.

I have no idea why people even accept him as raid leader nor as guild master. His behaviour will most likely drive people off (new and old).

Ohh and to improve the selective memory: I once applied at MCR when I started here and got kicked with a char (mostly because I told my opinion). Months later (when I had my R14) they needed players cause they were stuck at Chrommagus or Nef (no idea). I kindly told Insane to "Fuck off" as I heard that the only purpose was to get Thunderfury and T2 (and disband after). Well I just hope that this never happens.

PS: Oh and he uses the old search with "MC,BWL,Ony clear, 5/9 AQ" even after half the guild left to Revelation and several wipes at vaelastrasz a week ago to lure new players to MCR... yeah..
wait wait my bro my father my sister my mother, l don't sheep sulfuron adds they are immune second bro about Lethon we wiped and my electricity went down and next day l went with a group 100% MCR and we fucked it without any wipe about Loot in MCR t2 my brother my sister l passed tons of items l never stole gear or what ever + l got kicked later from MCR l didn't beg u to join or what ever ( l never beg someone to help me l reached 750 members in old MCR ) so l wont care about 1-2 players. Abut iniesta when ppl donate dkp l don't kick them you can ask lnter/lonely/borcan tons of players who donated l never kicked them + about the progress we hited this progress when l was there too so l can say what ever l want.about the wipes from the wipes u learn we downed it later + l never cared about my guild lool dude l spent every day 5 hours in brd boosting ppl for Ony attunement every raid l attend lt/Shut the fuck up
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 06:16:54 pm »

Reading that text... All I can say,
Would you like me to recommend you a psychiatrist?
Meurth
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 06:18:34 pm »

Fucking ban this stupid retard. He was banned on his other account, why isn't he banned on the stolen accounts he uses? He's a hacking, flaming, account-stealing, cheating moron.
janny
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 06:42:42 pm »

Fucking ban this stupid retard. He was banned on his other account, why isn't he banned on the stolen accounts he uses? He's a hacking, flaming, account-stealing, cheating moron.
Just Bann is IP simple Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 07:04:38 pm »

I want the Staff to bring justice! Wipe this person from the community of VG like he never belonged to it!

Ban his IP so he won't ever be able to join it again.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2014, 07:19:27 pm »

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 07:54:32 pm »

yea lets ban everyone who doesnt behave! and while at it just take the server offline to solve it all in once
Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 08:01:12 pm »

Ban his IP so he won't ever be able to join it again.
Changing IP is left hand work. Wink
yea lets ban everyone who doesnt behave! and while at it just take the server offline to solve it all in once
Bro you' know nothing about him. Please read this ;

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:34 pm »

much text read above.

restructuring post due to bad grammar, sentence and english in general [...]

a)  l don't sheep sulfuron adds they are immune
b) about Lethon we wiped and my electricity went down and next day l went with a group 100% MCR and we fucked it without any wipe
c) about Loot in MCR t2 l passed tons of items l never stole gear or what ever + l got kicked later from MCR
d) l didn't beg u to join or what ever ( l never beg someone to help me l reached 750 members in old MCR ) so l wont care about 1-2 players
e)when ppl donate dkp l don't kick them you can ask lnter/lonely/borcan tons of players who donated l never kicked them + about the progress we hited this progress when l was there too so l can say what ever l want.
f) about the wipes from the wipes u learn we downed it later
g) l never cared about my guild lool dude l spent every day 5 hours in brd boosting ppl for Ony attunement every raid l attend lt/Shut the fuck up

This is funny. Obviously you don't remember much.
a) Following encounters have been abused: Drakkisath LOS tanking, Lucifron adds sheep, Gehennas adds sheep, Shazzrah, Sulfuron (maybe not a sheep but the one that makes them to leper gnomes), Razorgore kiting with mages, etc etc. I remember a lot where people were threatened with (g)kicks if they wouldn't abuse it...
b) "power went down" yeah.. your brother played.. ofc. Damn that you logged in twice and nope I haven't heard about that Lethon kill from others. Maybe because he was already dead then?
c) passed.. yeah.. you never passed on T2 or any of your precious "tanking gear" items for anyone else. So I determine that a lie.
d) you begged me on 2 of my healers and on my tank to join you and "have fun in MCR" and get into raids after or because you noticed that those chars already had a lot better gear.
e) yeah.. people can donate 50k gold for 25k DKP which they cannot spent due to omnious reasons. Strange that those donations went to your character and that one only could deposit "valuable" stuff and not things that helped the guild (like Elixir of Giants or Agility.. but Mongoose was ok).. strange
f) As soon as you cannot abuse the boss or tactic wents wrong the whole raid wipes. Strange. Remember when both adds at Lucifron broke free multiple times in a row because of dots. I think we spent 5 wipes there until someone banned DPS on the adds.. hmm strange. Stranger: People do not know basics about their class like dispelling. As long as its "tank and spank" it ain't a problem. But when it comes to situational awareness or dispelling routines.. damn MCR sucks so bad at it. E.g. Jin'do. I think I haven't seen any MCR raid actually killing him.
g) I highly doubt that. You mostly AFK in IF as long as you cannot abuse the summoning to MC attune. I have never ever seen you farming fire or nature resistance mats, elixir, pots or other consumables for the guild. Or getting people geared in Dungeons. even Putannaa who doesnt know much about hunters is more dedicated than you.

After nearly 9 years of WOW now you are the least qualified, dedicated and competent raid leader, guild master or warrior I have ever met. You do not care for anyone beside yourself and are highly abusive about new players.
Why did MCR have 750 members? Cause you need 750 ppl to carry you through BWL.

You are a disgrace for anyone on VanillaGaming.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:00:58 pm by Camullo » Logged
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 10:05:50 pm »

I remember kicking somebody out of trauma just because i thought there was a chance it could be miljana. And it turned out not to be. lolol
Afelinka
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 10:10:38 pm »

much text read above.

restructuring post due to bad grammar, sentence and english in general [...]

a)  l don't sheep sulfuron adds they are immune
b) about Lethon we wiped and my electricity went down and next day l went with a group 100% MCR and we fucked it without any wipe
c) about Loot in MCR t2 l passed tons of items l never stole gear or what ever + l got kicked later from MCR
d) l didn't beg u to join or what ever ( l never beg someone to help me l reached 750 members in old MCR ) so l wont care about 1-2 players
e)when ppl donate dkp l don't kick them you can ask lnter/lonely/borcan tons of players who donated l never kicked them + about the progress we hited this progress when l was there too so l can say what ever l want.
f) about the wipes from the wipes u learn we downed it later
g) l never cared about my guild lool dude l spent every day 5 hours in brd boosting ppl for Ony attunement every raid l attend lt/Shut the fuck up

This is funny. Obviously you don't remember much.
a) Following encounters have been abused: Drakkisath LOS tanking, Lucifron adds sheep, Gehennas adds sheep, Shazzrah, Sulfuron (maybe not a sheep but the one that makes them to leper gnomes), Razorgore kiting with mages, etc etc. I remember a lot where people were threatened with (g)kicks if they wouldn't abuse it...
b) "power went down" yeah.. your brother played.. ofc. Damn that you logged in twice and nope I haven't heard about that Lethon kill from others. Maybe because he was already dead then?
c) passed.. yeah.. you never passed on T2 or any of your precious "tanking gear" items for anyone else. So I determine that a lie.
d) you begged me on 2 of my healers and on my tank to join you and "have fun in MCR" and get into raids after or because you noticed that those chars already had a lot better gear.
e) yeah.. people can donate 50k gold for 25k DKP which they cannot spent due to omnious reasons. Strange that those donations went to your character and that one only could deposit "valuable" stuff and not things that helped the guild (like Elixir of Giants or Agility.. but Mongoose was ok).. strange
f) As soon as you cannot abuse the boss or tactic wents wrong the whole raid wipes. Strange. Remember when both adds at Lucifron broke free multiple times in a row because of dots. I think we spent 5 wipes there until someone banned DPS on the adds.. hmm strange. Stranger: People do not know basics about their class like dispelling. As long as its "tank and spank" it ain't a problem. But when it comes to situational awareness or dispelling routines.. damn MCR sucks so bad at it. E.g. Jin'do. I think I haven't seen any MCR raid actually killing him.
g) I highly doubt that. You mostly AFK in IF as long as you cannot abuse the summoning to MC attune. I have never ever seen you farming fire or nature resistance mats, elixir, pots or other consumables for the guild. Or getting people geared in Dungeons. even Putannaa who doesnt know much about hunters is more dedicated than you.

After nearly 9 years of WOW now you are the least qualified, dedicated and competent raid leader, guild master or warrior I have ever met. You do not care for anyone beside yourself and are highly abusive about new players.
Why did MCR have 750 members? Cause you need 750 ppl to carry you through BWL.

You are a disgrace for anyone on VanillaGaming.
rofl ask Allow who passed him best trinket for a tank /t2 chest warrior. btw who are you ? l wont answer more you are just a retard
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 10:21:02 pm »

Ah, I like it the most when he begs people to join his raids using the phrase "come on, for me" haha
Gotta admit, there were some fun times, when he hacked into other guilds' teamspeak and put his mic in front of his speaers causing a pretty loud echo effect haha, no sorry that was his brother playing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: