April 14, 2021, 04:17:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funereal Greetings  (Read 1414 times)
Even death may die.
View Profile
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:06:23 pm »

The name's lovecraftjack, but you may simple call me Jack, if you wish. I am new to this forum and the server, but I've played WoW before. I used to play in Vanilla all the way up to WotLK, before I had to drop off due to money issues. Vanilla WoW was some of the best times I ever had, so of course I came here. Tongue

For a bit of personal stuff, I'm a big writer, been one for nine years now, and my influences range from Poe and H.P. Lovecraft to Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, and Tolkien. I've been told I have a good taste in music, and I like nearly everything from Classical, to Electronica, to Symphonic and Psychedelic Metal. Cool

Also, I had a question, how do most of you choose your class? I want to make sure I choose the one that is right for me and that I will have the most fun playing. Lips sealed

Little solace comes, to those who grieve, when thoughts keep drifting, as walls keep shifting, and this great blue world of ours, seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 05:19:56 pm »

The name's lovecraftjack, but you may simple call me Jack
Hi Simple Jack (you just went full retard). Or did you mean simply, oh big writer?
Nevertheless enjoy playing here.
Meurth
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 12:06:58 pm »

Watch out, we got a big writer over here!
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 12:29:52 pm »

i dont get it. You say u played vanilla and wrath yet u need advice abt choosing class. I mean yes ppl forget things abt vanila when they go off, like arena not being  available , u might even forget about professions or perhaps some tactics, but how did u forget about class?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: