February 28, 2021, 05:41:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148589 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33968 Members - Latest Member: Alitor
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing 2 chars of the same class  (Read 8224 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »

me inmature moron u need any advices for rouge class? nvm im just a zamorius-based hater
WoW4Life
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 09:49:33 pm »

me inmature moron u need any advices for rouge class? nvm im just a zamorius-based hater
advice for rogue class? do you know how to read?I'm talking about if there is a reason to have 2 same classes to play on (different factions).

P.S. it's not even spelled rouge
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:53:01 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 10:32:37 pm »

To answer your question, no, there is no point in playing two characters of the same class, especially if if you're not an exceptional rogue player. Seeing you play, I'd suggest you try another class, maybe you'll like it.
WoW4Life
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 11:08:04 pm »

To answer your question, no, there is no point in playing two characters of the same class, especially if if you're not an exceptional rogue player. Seeing you play, I'd suggest you try another class, maybe you'll like it.
But there would be a point if they were different factions right?one of the reasons why I got 2 of 'em is cuz I wanted a faction change Tongue
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 01:17:00 am »

Oh I see you reacted badly to my honest appraisal of your situation. Which seems to be what you are requesting.

Allow me to elaborate, it was quite clear from your Alliance Rogue that playing Rogue is not your forte, rather than improving your gameplay or trying a different class where you may not be so bad you simply created another Rogue joined a guild and took gear away from players who very likely would be more deserving of it.

So to answer your question, there is little point in you having one rogue you should probably try and trade it for another class and see if you can play that any better. There is certainly no point in you having 2 rogues.

Hope this helps, it has given you the attention you so desperately crave so I am well aware it has helped. My good deed for the day.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 02:32:25 am »

youre not "wasting your time" if youre doing something you enjoy you like playing rogue then fucking play rogue if you start to think youre wasting your time maybe it means youre becomming bored of the class itself
tl:dr dont question yourself just do it

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 03:30:18 am »

youre not "wasting your time" if youre doing something you enjoy you like playing rogue then fucking play rogue if you start to think youre wasting your time maybe it means youre becomming bored of the class itself
tl:dr dont question yourself just do it
So true, so true. If i had time i would play more than 1 class atm, but there is no time and one class is enough atm anyways ^^

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: