October 23, 2020, 04:04:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148299 Posts in 18027 Topics- by 33787 Members - Latest Member: Phebi
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing 2 chars of the same class  (Read 7578 times)
WoW4Life
« on: October 10, 2013, 04:41:02 pm »

I was wondering if anyone else here is also playing on 2 chars of the same class either one on ally and one on horde,or w/e,or am I the only one here who is ''wasting time'' just cuz I play 2 same classes Tongue
Sometimes,I always get this feeling I am wasting time,just because of having 2 same classes,any they're both geared as fuck,so my first main was actually ally,and then an error on my account happened a year ago which made me unable to log in for a couple of days until Z fixed it,so I just made the same class on horde,started lvling to 60,shortly I've began gaining gear from 20 man raids and got myself into a Solid PvE guild and I've bypassed my main with the gear on my horde char,and then this feeling ''wasting time'' always starts getting onto my mind.I've always bothered to search up on forums/topics on google trying to find a reason which explains it wouldn't actually be a waste of time by playing 2 same classes and I usually end up in failure.And yes,my passion for rogues is unbreakable.Any advices would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:13:49 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:56:12 pm »

Nah playing same classes on different factions is pretty cool. Since a player should stick with a class anyways ,when you're sick of ally u can just play horde or the other way around Smiley

Dancil lvl 60 Human Mage
Illindan lvl 60 Night elf warior
Omenem lvl 60 Tauren Shaman
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 05:02:09 pm »

Playing two (actually 3) priests - is that good enough for you? :-)

WoW4Life
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 05:07:50 pm »

Well I just want a reason that would actually proove that I am '' not wasting time '' if you know what I mean,but yes that's a relief XD
It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 05:35:09 pm »

now make 2 mages

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 05:55:08 pm »

Some day you go be in my lv.. i am paying with 5 priests and starting a serie week days priests.. the new go be called: sundaybob and next mondaybob well we know at we end..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:57:28 pm by vacalactica » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:04:20 pm »

Well I just want a reason that would actually proove that I am '' not wasting time '' if you know what I mean,but yes that's a relief XD
You're playing WoW.
You are wasting time.
WoW4Life
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »

You're playing WoW.
You are wasting time.
Well it doesn't always have to be like that,a solid playtime managment wouldn't really be a waste of time,like an hour or so,that's more like killing boredom :> besides we are already going off-topic,so don't post shit like swordy did but some topic-based posts if you people don't mind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:17:34 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 06:13:48 pm »

who cares
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »

Only because you are now bad at 2 rogues rather than just 1.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
WoW4Life
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 06:43:19 pm »

What do you exactly mean by bad?And you're perfect? Better check yourself before judging people,inmature moron.BTW seeing on how you react everytime you encounter me I see you act like a 12 year childish moron which has nothing better to do than flame,you're unable to make a normal topic-based post because you got nothing better to than flame people around.Same goes to everyone else who like to flame people like me.It makes me so mad to see how people act so retarded when it comes to stuff like this, learn how to drop this whole shit about me,because you're making it all look so ridicoulus.Maybe I even do suck when it comes to WoW but there is no fucking reason to act so retarded about it, you should just stop doing that what you're doing and act friendly like everyone else does.Being inmature and flaming will never do any difference and you along with other Zamorius-based haters will understand how stupid this all looked like and how it could've actually been better if you'd just for once act like a normal person when you encounter someone like me.
And I'm still taking some helpful advices about the topic,thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:58:44 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 07:17:46 pm »

I was wondering if anyone else here is also playing on 2 chars of the same class either one on ally and one on horde,or w/e,or am I the only one here who is ''wasting time'' just cuz I play 2 same classes Tongue
Sometimes,I always get this feeling I am wasting time,just because of having 2 same classes,any they're both geared as fuck,so my first main was actually ally,and then an error on my account happened a year ago which made me unable to log in for a couple of days until Z fixed it,so I just made the same class on horde,started lvling to 60,shortly I've began gaining gear from 20 man raids and got myself into a Solid PvE guild and I've bypassed my main with the gear on my horde char,and then this feeling ''wasting time'' always starts getting onto my mind.I've always bothered to search up on forums/topics on google trying to find a reason which explains it wouldn't actually be a waste of time by playing 2 same classes and I usually end up in failure.And yes,my passion for rogues is unbreakable.Any advices would be appreciated.
Parenting lvl.99.

The attention you seek, cannot be found on the forums.

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 07:27:59 pm »

It is actually good to stick with one class, because that means that with time you might become "professional" with that class.

The bad about it would be that it's actually good to play other classes too, so you'll know their weaknesses. For example you're a warrior and anytime you duel a mage you lose. Choose mage class and duel against warriors that are so called pros and take a look at how they beat you, what do they use and when, you can also take some styles, etc etc..

So in conclusion it's not bad at all to play the same class. Smiley

What do you exactly mean by bad?And you're perfect? Better check yourself before judging people,inmature moron.BTW seeing on how you react everytime you encounter me I see you act like a 12 year childish moron which has nothing better to do than flame,you're unable to make a normal topic-based post because you got nothing better to than flame people around.Same goes to everyone else who like to flame people like me.It makes me so mad to see how people act so retarded when it comes to stuff like this, learn how to drop this whole shit about me,because you're making it all look so ridicoulus.Maybe I even do suck when it comes to WoW but there is no fucking reason to act so retarded about it, you should just stop doing that what you're doing and act friendly like everyone else does.Being inmature and flaming will never do any difference and you along with other Zamorius-based haters will understand how stupid this all looked like and how it could've actually been better if you'd just for once act like a normal person when you encounter someone like me.

Also a short psychology lesson: If you feel that someone is trying to pick on you, don't reply in such way you did, but instead leave it behind or give mature reply without calling the other person this and that. The only thing you do when you react that way is that the person who's trying to pick on you just reaches his goal, which in current situation is making you mad. Tongue

Anyways Flange's a nice person, I think he just tried to make a joke which you have missunderstood apparently.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 07:31:28 pm by Itsnotme » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 08:50:57 pm »

Getting mad because of what people think of you at this server is why you are retarded
WoW4Life
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 09:14:47 pm »

Getting mad because of what people think of you at this server is why you are retarded
Another moron,gg
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: