October 23, 2020, 04:21:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148299 Posts in 18027 Topics- by 33787 Members - Latest Member: Phebi
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: PvP Project Booty Bay Bounty Community (both factions)  (Read 6230 times)
Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »

Whats up guys, thank you for your interest in our guild projects. All you can read in here will apply on both guilds without exception. We are glad that you all want to see PvP back on the server. I will explain in this thread all requirements and exceptions you can and need to have to join us. This thread is a must have read for all Members and Newcomer.

Even if your Main char is in a PvE guild, you can join with a level 60 twink full rare geared and register on this website, to join with your Mains too in nearly all guild actions and events.

0. Register and set your Factions, Races, Classes and Professions: Link

Links: Booty Bay Bounty Community | Booty Bay Bounty Buddy (Alliance) | Booty Bay Bounty Butcher (Horde) | The CodEx

Index

1. Requirements
1.1 Level
1.2 Gear
1.3 Age
1.4 Activity

2. Code of Ethics (CodEx)

3. Guild Structure
3.1 Ranks
3.2 Rights
3.3 Behavior

4. What you can expect from us
4.1 Projects
4.2 Premate Battle Ground
4.3 City Invade
4.4 Bounty System
4.5 Teamwork

1. Requirements
Even if we are just a PvP guild, we set some requirements, cause we want to assure a solid guild structure and an image to protect.

1.1 Level
We accept only lvl 60 chars to be able to provide the PvP Content.
The only level 1-59 chars you will see in guild, will be Invite Master or Guild Bank Characters. *Only Member who are allowed to have those in guild are player with the guild rank Lord of Death or  Bounty Boss.*

1.2 Gear
Our lowest requirement of gear to join the guild is complete rare gear for level 52-60. We want to assure to have helpful BG players and no 1 hit targets. If we do PvP as a guild, then just under the requirement to be able to win with atleast teamplay. If you dont have matching gear, you should take your spirit and do 1 week random pve instances. If you are too lazy for that we wont need you.

1.3 Age
I dont think that I need to explain a lot to this. We take players from the age 16+.
there can be exceptions, even for players older then 16+ cause we try to masure for the maturity age.

1.4 Activity
To be active means to check the Homepage, Forum, TS Guild MOTD and play atleast 2 Times in the Week with Guild mates any kind of PvP. Not matching this requirement will effect -5 CodEx Points (more about CodEx later)
TS Software is required (no headset needed, but preferable)

2. Code of Ethics (CodEx)
The CodEx is a strict rule plan that all of you have to submit to get no minus CodEx that can affect in guild demote or guild kick or even in guild banishment. It is our way to assure other players that we are trusted and respect each other. There will be some rules you guys will not like, but the CodEx is changeable in same ways. Please visit the CodEx Thread, to get to know what rules we have, where exceptions are and how far we will go with it.

The CodEx

*We will have a serious plan, cause we want to get big and professional. I hope you guys dont see it like a burden to match the guild profile.*

3. Guild Structure
There isnt much to say. You just join the guild and Gather CodEx Points and gear, to get higher ranks. Everyone who has a higher rank then you, is somehow your Boss. But everyone except of Bounty Boss has to follow this instructions.

3.1 Ranks
The ranks are ordered from lowest to highest.

0. Silenced & Dead (you were inactive or recieved a punishment and have -5 CodEx Points. -5 more and you are kicked but not banned).

1. New Member (you have joined the guild, but didnt registered on Homepage).
2. Fresh Meat (5 CodEx Points and full rare gear needed to get rank Up).
3. Butcher (10 CodEx Points and 4 Epics needed to get rank Up).
4. Bounty Killer (you respect the CodEx. 20 CodEx points and Full Epics for rank Up).
5. Overlord (50 CodEx Points, PvP r14 and 14 Members who vote for you to be there Leader to get Rank Up)!

6. Lord of Death (now you are in the lead of management for the guild. Only the the Bounty Boss is above you).

7. Bounty Boss (Only the Bounty Boss is Boss of the Bounty Boss. Who ever will achive Bounty Boss is Boss of Booty Bay Bounty Community).

3.2 Rights
With guild rank 0-2 you have no special rights. With guild rank 3 you can get an assured slot in Premate Battle Grounds. Rank 4 shows that you respect the CodEx and can enlist in the Bounty System. If you are rank 5, you can ask to help in management, and start to gather your own crew (you can earn extra CodEx by doing this). With rank 6 you can request 1 special job in the guild and become one of the most valueable players in the guild). Rank 7 is without restrictions. Rules can be changed, Players can be banished from guild and special rights can be granted to players by Bounty Boss.

3.3 Behavior
Try dont to freak out, stay cool, if someone doesnt follow the CodEx, take some evidence and report it in our forum. Try to act always mature and help each others always. Dont abuse, or hack. Try to beware the image of our guild cause we all are a community. If someone makes you mad, just ignore him. We are able to handle all problems in the future (Bounty System).

4. What you can expect from us
We promise to proceed always in management ans try to get bigger and better. We have some high targets and for them we work this out. If aall are helping, i promise to get AB and AV in near future back to work and will assure a lot of PvP fun on the server. Everyone who will cry about it, shouldnt have joined a server with PvP flag. Wink

4.1 Projects
following projects will start in order like listed below.

0. Crossover Guild (Alliance and Horde)
1. Premate Battle Ground (as soon as possible)
2. Greater City Invades (i will talk to the GMs to raise the Honor of Kings)
3. Bounty System (all players are able to rent guildies with rank 4 or higher).
5. Private Events

4.2 Premate Battle Ground
We will make sure to set specific times, were teams of both factions will start BG queue and play for some hours. We will have tactical meetings and Class leader who will explain some practicals to those who needs some.

4.3 City Invades
We will do every Saturday a city invade. Civillian kills result in minus CodEx and special punishment. Check out our CodEx before you join City Invades. If i get the GMs to raise the Honor for city Boss kill, we will do it even more often.

4.4 Bounty System
The Bounty System is a guild crossover feature. All guildies with rank 4 or higher can use the Forum Bounty Section, to introduce there offer. All players who visit the Forum, will be able to p.m. or comment in your thread and even make some special offers. Please make screens of tradement requires. Breaking the Trust of the CodEx will result in heavy guild punishment. The same goes for the one who made an offer and didnt pay the fee (if the job got completed). Take always proof that you were right and all win something of it (not paying can result in a blacklist. the opposite faction guild will deal with the problem).

4.5 Teamwork
Always act as a team and help each other. If a guildie with higher rank is too rough to you just explain it to him. If he still dont stop, act mature and post it in the forum. If we all work together we can revive AV so dont stop until its done!

I know that was a lot of text, but Vanilla Gaming needs a PvP project that does his stuff serious. If you guys think that was a lot to read, then just think about me and laugh hard that there is an idiot who types that much Wink see you guys in guild soon.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:16:22 pm by Sartus » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 04:17:21 pm »

I guess this is needed much more on the alliance side, cause that side has issues with having the teamslots filled up.

Usually when I join a battleground, horde gets filled up in no time, and we get about 4-6 people to Alliance, then other people join, but very rarely, and the battlegrounds are almost ended when we get people to join too.

Anyways I think that's a good idea and it's really a nice post! I hope you get people for your plan!
Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:18:50 pm »

Im a bit sorry that the forum for the alliance isnt done by yet, otherwise i have to say that there are no allys on guild registered. The forum will be build up in about 3 days. But you all are free to use the TS and Community page (both factions).

Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »

I guess this is needed much more on the alliance side, cause that side has issues with having the teamslots filled up.

Usually when I join a battleground, horde gets filled up in no time, and we get about 4-6 people to Alliance, then other people join, but very rarely, and the battlegrounds are almost ended when we get people to join too.

Anyways I think that's a good idea and it's really a nice post! I hope you get people for your plan!

Im very familar with the current PvP situation on the server and i would be glad if all that are interisted to do good pvp, enlist in guild profile and follow the structure. If all work together, we can resurrect it in no time, and even players who dont wanna leave there guild are welcome. But you should know that by reading the text Tongue

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 04:29:33 pm »

the idea is to have a horde guild and a alliance guild with same leadership, and the point is to gank the opposing faction/guildies? Cheesy

Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 04:39:12 pm »

the idea is to have a horde guild and a alliance guild with same leadership, and the point is to gank the opposing faction/guildies? Cheesy
there is way much more behind it. The main target is to get 40 people Alterac in near future dayli, but we will support all kind of PvP action. I will drop the Leadership of alliance guild in the future, to make some conflicts possible in the own rows, but until the project isnt running properly and i didnt find a suited master for the allys, i will stay as lead.

Steve on the forums
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 04:42:09 pm »

Like a war? This sounds cool. If not, I didn't undesrtood anything.
Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 04:47:25 pm »

Like a war? This sounds cool. If not, I didn't undesrtood anything.
yes, wars will be possible. We habe a Bounty section in public forum for both factions. we will make player renting possible too. try to imagine, you need the titan flask recipe from ubrs, but dont want that others roll on it. so you can rent some mercenarys to help under your order, if customer and mercenary leader are fine with there own set contract.

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 07:04:02 pm »

Rofl i like the idea. good luck.

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 07:05:48 pm »

you know that we dont set restrictions and you can compete even with your chars that are in a different guild? I thought i made that clear Cheesy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 08:48:23 pm »

-5 CodEx for verbal slander and deliberate insults
Pfffhaha good luck. I haven't seen a good PvP guild that doesn't flame around. The problem is that most people, especially on VG, spout complete bullshit, and people that know better will mock them. It's been like that since WoW launched.

-1 CodEx for atacking and killing another Booty Bay Bounty Member without requesting duel before and accepting them (Ally vs Horde).
Is this actually to be taken serious or am I being trolled?

Welll...I don't know if I want a leader that cannot speak english properly.
Also stop double posting.

Good luck anyway.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 09:16:20 pm »

Pfffhaha good luck. I haven't seen a good PvP guild that doesn't flame around. The problem is that most people, especially on VG, spout complete bullshit, and people that know better will mock them. It's been like that since WoW launched.

-1 CodEx for atacking and killing another Booty Bay Bounty Member without requesting duel before and accepting them (Ally vs Horde).

Good luck anyway.

Haters gonna hate, cant you see this is put alot of effort and thought into? if you dont have anything constructive to say, shut it kiddo, no one said he would become your leader either, its your choice to join or not. Personally, I think it sounds pretty good, kind of a new way to play vanilla, I like the concept.
WoW4Life
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 09:47:53 pm »

Good luck anyway.
Wow Swordy you're such a bitch,incapable of understanding that someone made one grammar mistake and now he is not taken seriously? Haters gonna hate.

On topic: Good luck with the project.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 10:09:09 pm »

Haters gonna hate, cant you see this is put alot of effort and thought into?
Thus he is liberated from anything negative someone might say about his concept. Makes sense.

if you dont have anything constructive to say, shut it kiddo
Weird, you didn't say that to the other people that decided to write some random phrases. What's up with that?`
its your choice to join or not
Exactly, so I should be allowed to raise some points that are literally ridiculous. After all I didn't say that the concept is not interesting.

Good luck anyway.
Wow Swordy you're such a bitch,incapable of understanding that someone made one grammar mistake and now he is not taken seriously? Haters gonna hate.

If you are saying he made ONE grammar mistake, you should probably study up on english as well.

My last post to this, I don't want to spam this thread. As I said, good luck. And I don't give two fucks about the rest of you complaining about me. I'm looking at you Buexx
Uncle Sam wants You!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 12:35:24 am »

Haters gonna hate, cant you see this is put alot of effort and thought into?
Thus he is liberated from anything negative someone might say about his concept. Makes sense.

if you dont have anything constructive to say, shut it kiddo
Weird, you didn't say that to the other people that decided to write some random phrases. What's up with that?`
its your choice to join or not
Exactly, so I should be allowed to raise some points that are literally ridiculous. After all I didn't say that the concept is not interesting.

Good luck anyway.

If you are saying he made ONE grammar mistake, you should probably study up on english as well.

My last post to this, I don't want to spam this thread. As I said, good luck. And I don't give two fucks about the rest of you complaining about me. I'm looking at you Buexx

Im happy for you, that you may have study english. I have learned english by my own since i was 13 and i think that the point i try to explain should have been understandable. If not, you could make some questions. I will try to take the response serious and will act fair to your suggestion. Actually i know that a lot of ppl in vanilla gaming arent the best buddys you can wish for, but thats why the point system is that extreme complex, to get a high amount of players together, without going into the risk to give someone something he didnt deserved.
I still hope to may see you in the near future interested in this project and maybe joining in or renting a mercenary.
The PvP on this server is dieng and i hope to get AV resurrected soon. If all work together, this can become a great project.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: