February 28, 2021, 06:30:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148589 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33968 Members - Latest Member: Alitor
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Vanilla Gaming- Where we do ALTERAC VALLEY!!!!!  (Read 5456 times)
All generalizations are false, including this one.
View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:05:56 am »

I caught two or three AV's today!!! Go go go!!! Cheesy

Medstudent007
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:02:29 am »

It was cool. Smiley

I'd never been inside AV before in my life, and though many people voiced opinions about how some of the features of AV weren't Blizlike, it was still a wonderful experience to actually get to see that content.

Thank you De Profundis and Unique for hosting this!

xo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:26:48 am »

It was cool. Smiley

I'd never been inside AV before in my life, and though many people voiced opinions about how some of the features of AV weren't Blizlike, it was still a wonderful experience to actually get to see that content.

xo

I freaking loved it! I was PvE specced and geared- I wasn't even close to ready. I saw someone say something about AV and I made a B-LINE straight to the bg ques. Didn't care. I was happy to see it. I would have like to have seen either, A. More experienced AV people in there on both sides to call in reinforcements (Giants, Druids etc etc), or B. maybe the quests weren't working? Regardless, I had a blast. That was one of the two things I've been wanting. AVs for Vanilla Gaming and a full Naxx. NEED MOAR AV

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 06:07:07 am »

It was truely the best BG I ever saw, and ofc it was my 1st AV :-)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 07:11:33 am »

One AV was particularity epic. So many hordies crashed and we were outnumbered for a long time. We spent like 2 hours defending against superior numbers until about 10 of us snuck down to the ally side and killed the final boss, thus winning the game for for hordes. I don't think anyone saw that coming.

We should do this again, but for AB Cheesy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 07:27:07 am »

One does not simply get, why they advertised it.

Felicitas
MagOnForum
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 11:11:50 am »

Great bgs guys! I really look forward to this massive AV queuing since we were 40v40 nearly all the time. I just want to server not to be crashed because of AV like a year-two ago.
<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 11:13:58 am »

The main reason why I guess AV bugs are considered low priority at the moment is because it hardly is played. As it still is fun, even with some minor bugs (the real crucial ones are fixed) we could try to get AV running on a weekly basis, e.g. every Saturday 5pm. If the major guilds would post it as an event in their "Guild message of the day" I am sure we are able to start one weekly, and as we all know, once it's started more and more people want to join. This way it won't be considered low prio anymore and we would have the great fun an AV provides every week.

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 11:38:42 am »

Bux does the summonable bosses work?

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 11:41:16 am »

I didn't attend it, all I know is that the TBC Counter is atleast removed, so you can zerg 5h+ Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 12:36:54 pm »

Bux does the summonable bosses work?

Nope.
WoW4Life
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 01:38:58 pm »

I missed it,fuck.
View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 09:00:05 pm »

I missed it,fuck.

I hope there is a "next time".

MagOnForum
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 10:13:51 pm »

I missed it,fuck.

I hope there is a "next time".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: