May 31, 2020, 08:57:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147803 Posts in 17968 Topics- by 33454 Members - Latest Member: macemowl
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlock Dreadsteed / Curse Of Exhaustion  (Read 6632 times)
View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2013, 04:22:18 am »

---------------------------------------------DREADSTEED-------------------------------------------------

Hello Forums, I've tried submitting tickets ingame but i've come to the conclusion that, that is a waste of time..
I turn to you guys for suggestions in what i should do, I have completed the quest-line for the dreadsteed, i venture into diremaul and kill the last boss and when the Ghost of my Dreadsteed appears, when i click "Complete Quest" to receive my Dreadsteed, It refuses to complete. i clicked it over 500 times! any suggestions would be much appreciated.. and dont tell me to put in a ticket, i've already had a ticket in for over a week.

----------------------------------------CURSE OF EXHAUSTION-------------------------------------------

Hello Forums, I've returned to ask a question about Curse Of Exhaustion, i've recently discovered when doing Battlegrounds that, warriors and rogues will 100% within seconds, so i decided to pick up Curse Of Exhaustion, and fully upgraded it, and felt confident, i requed for a Battleground, and as soon as i put Curse Of Exhaustion on a warrior, it didnt do shit, if anything it made the guy faster. So i want to know if this spell is broken? or not scripted properly? because without it, i cannot do BGs, it would be a waste of time, being 100% so easily by almost any class... any feedback on either of my two situations would be much appreciated.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 05:59:48 am »

Have you tried abandoning the quest and taking it once more ?
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 11:14:46 pm »

Yes, in fact i have. was a long journey to reacquire the quest, but that was the first solution i tried.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 11:54:44 pm »

Are you doing the event or are you just killing the boss already standing there?
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 02:35:57 am »

I've tried both.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 02:06:45 pm »

When doing the dreadsteed quest make sure you do not kill the dreadsteed's spirit which spawns after killing the dreadsteed itself.  Then, once you've killed the dreadsteed and its spirit has spawned you need to talk to its spirit to complete the quest.
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 03:52:55 pm »

you need to kill Immol'thar first, THEN use those things to summon a dreadsteed which if Im not mistaken summons some other things with it, kill them, then talk with teh spirit and end it.

if not im sure a GM could just end the q for you

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 06:44:46 pm »

you need to kill Immol'thar first, THEN use those things to summon a dreadsteed which if Im not mistaken summons some other things with it, kill them, then talk with teh spirit and end it.

if not im sure a GM could just end the q for you

Quest works just fine. Witnessed a player doing it right in front of me.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 07:03:42 pm »

Make a proper bug report, if anything is wrong with that dreadsteed spirit, please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: