October 19, 2019, 10:13:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146680 Posts in 17811 Topics- by 32696 Members - Latest Member: Dwarfgimli
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaman/Paladin  (Read 7401 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2010, 09:49:14 pm »

This is a small thread about Shaman/Paladin.
If shaman loot drops in MC or any other raid, just roll for it and contact me or Rust or Zeard and we will exchange it for Paladin loot.
Same goes for paladin loot in horde raids.

Aldermanz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:07:43 am »

The last thing I want to do is come across as complaining when you and the other GMs are voluntarily doing something for us that people weren't even asking for, but is a huge service to the server.
Would it, however, be okay for such a transfer to occur for any class? As in a gnome mage picks up shaman T1 shoulders. If its exclusive to paladins and shamans then their chance of getting T1 in MC basically doubles.
I understand if this would over complicate things, but such a policy would be more fair to other classes. I'm sure we're all grateful for such a generous initiative and have no complaints if the answer is no, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Thanks,
Sebula

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:10:58 am »

Agree with Sebula, Shamans and Paladins should not have double the chance of getting loot.

And second of all, you guys trying to fix it or will you keep it this way? Alliance getting horde loot that is, and other way around.

Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:48:11 pm »

Aye, absolutely right. It's unfair if this only applies to shamans and paladins.

Thanks Firefly!
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 01:56:55 pm »

The last thing I want to do is come across as complaining when you and the other GMs are voluntarily doing something for us that people weren't even asking for, but is a huge service to the server.
Would it, however, be okay for such a transfer to occur for any class? As in a gnome mage picks up shaman T1 shoulders. If its exclusive to paladins and shamans then their chance of getting T1 in MC basically doubles.
I understand if this would over complicate things, but such a policy would be more fair to other classes. I'm sure we're all grateful for such a generous initiative and have no complaints if the answer is no, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Thanks,
Sebula

We could do that, but then a GM must see the gear that that person has won, so if you encounter this shaman/paladin loot you should roll on with all classes that need it, that person then gets it and must KEEP it as proof.

I haven't thought about that, thanks for your idea!

Aldermanz.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 06:39:31 pm »

No problem, thanks for being open to changing the policy!

It's nice to see the people running this server are rational and not the type of people who say "We've always done it this way so we're going to keep doing it this way."

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 08:26:48 pm »

Good Smiley

Mage 60 Troll: Dildosven
Druid 60 Tauren: Knappen
"I'll cut them down to my size!" -Glorthen
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 11:44:45 pm »

Dwarves like Ale.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 12:24:00 pm »

megamass wiener