December 08, 2021, 06:03:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148896 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34257 Members - Latest Member: beatycare
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Master Application  (Read 4516 times)
View Profile Email
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:51:28 am »

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more. ( I rejoined Vanilla 2 days ago, played last year for over 3 months )

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name
Stealthkill

Q2. What is your real name?
Catalin Paun

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Central Europe, Romania

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
UTC+02:00

Q5. How old are you?
25 year's old

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I played retail for over a year . US - Realm Laughing Skull - name : Ellera

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be online everyday, Monday to Friday, up to 4-5 hours and occassionaly in weekend up to 8 hours a day.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
I spent about 3 hours minimum. If i would get this chance i will be willing to spent much more time.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
Yes. I was a Game Master for about 4 months until the server got down from several unknown reasons . The server was called RoNrgia. Level 4 Game Master .

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I finished architecture in high school , and then photography&video at University of Arts. I like spending my free time playing wow or just travel to new environments for a new photography project. I am an open person with witch u can discuss any subject at any time, always willing to help other people, always smiling always up for my friends.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM
I have over 5 years of experience in World of Warcraft. I like to act very professional in everything i do witch involves a good reason. I hate fairness.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
My interests are nothing more than helping this great community grow with every knowledge i have. Make players enjoy a good and solid support for their problems.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
The first thing, witch i think in my opinion is important is ticketing viewing. I am willing to encourage players to make a ticked instead of spamming all over the chat that they need gm. They need to know that by making a ticket , is a lot easier to get help in a short time. And the second one that is just my way of seeing things, would be reducing the rate of xp. I found it my self that when rates are too high some players found quests a bit bored. Among with fast xp and leveling ,comes the desire to advance more in location.
I can also work on Graphic Design if needed and 3d concept art.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I understand that. Lucky for me, i am studying English from grade 2 in school.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I think that you are doing a great job right about now, i really respect your effort. But my suggestion would be to advertise more on web . Even in other places than the sites dedicated for wow and gaming.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
With a good GM present, the situation can't get out of control. You must show respect and show profesionalism And players will respect you back. You have to be very specific about the activity that would take place called an event so that players can understand the rules and the purpose.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Make players feel supported and making them enjoy playing on server.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
A GM is never part of factions. He is willing to help all players any time by any means necessary. Of course those means must always respect the rules. And a GM respects rules so that he is an example for players.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
I would advice him to write a ticket with the detailed issue, after that i will help him my any means and respecting the rules in the same time.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
A GM always has time to help.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
I can make events, make advertising on web and support in game so that players feel free to invite more friends.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 11:05:05 am »

I was a Game Master for about 4 months until the server got down from several unknown reasons . The server was called RoNrgia. Level 4 Game Master .

sounds like a prologue to a scifi

+1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 11:11:44 am »

It was Romanian wow server. The guys who owned the server and was spending money on it was working with another guys witch was on scripting . Idon't know if those guys argued or something but there was no reason for why the server was closed.
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 11:18:36 am »

weird..i'm romanian too.and played for 3 years or so here..and never heard of u.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
Faszfej
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 11:22:02 am »

weird..i'm romanian too.and played for 3 years or so here..and never heard of u.

I'd double that.. 3 months is like.. nothing?

Sorry I wouldn't support this, -1
Meurth
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 11:22:46 am »

Very bad English imo. Also:

I hate fairness.

Wtf?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: