October 23, 2021, 10:24:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148861 Posts in 18113 Topics- by 34222 Members - Latest Member: AndreiMugur
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Naxxramas development.  (Read 22585 times)
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 12:13:39 am »

And we can't give more information to the public :>

Ok, I understood that. What's the reason of it?

We aren't allowed to. The day our admins decide to change that I'll be happy to give you detailed information about what's coming, what's been done already and what still needs to be done. But until then you need to be patient.

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Level 60 Undead Rogue
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 12:42:04 am »

Grandpaa

I miss you <3

Steve on the forums
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 01:05:57 am »

We aren't allowed to. The day our admins decide to change that I'll be happy to give you detailed information about what's coming, what's been done already and what still needs to be done. But until then you need to be patient.

Ok. Thank you for the information. At least you are one GM that keeps it on topic, lol.
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 01:17:06 am »

Ok. Thank you for the information. At least you are one GM that keeps it on topic, lol.

I said the same thing. I don't see a difference.
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2013, 01:18:29 am »

Joru getting respect and you are not, lololol, jellous...

Felicitas
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2013, 01:56:26 am »

He just has more forum posts then you! Thats why!

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 01:59:58 am »

He just has more forum posts then you! Thats why!
ownd! ))

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Meurth
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 09:46:27 am »

Jesus Christ could Gelati go off-topic more pls? ROFL
Steve on the forums
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2013, 11:30:40 am »

This is what you, Sinker said:
"All i can say is that a new Naxx wing is being worked on and it will be announced when it's near release."

This is what Joru said:
"We aren't allowed to. The day our admins decide to change that I'll be happy to give you detailed information about what's coming, what's been done already and what still needs to be done. But until then you need to be patient."

I may sound stupid but you never said you are not allowed (for some unknown reasons). This is just to clear it out.

I know I could've quoted.
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2013, 02:36:12 pm »

I appreciate your advice grampaa, but i'd appreciate it more if you came back Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:12 pm »

"All i CAN say is that a new Naxx wing is being worked on and it will be announced when it's near release."

This is what Joru said:
"We aren't allowed to. The day our admins decide to change that I'll be happy to give you detailed information about what's coming, what's been done already and what still needs to be done. But until then you need to be patient."

I may sound stupid but you never said you are not allowed (for some unknown reasons). This is just to clear it out.

I still don't see a difference. I even highlighted the part for you. Sorry if you don't understand things so quickly and have to be explained in details.
Esse Quam Videri
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2013, 06:19:58 am »

"All i CAN say is that a new Naxx wing is being worked on and it will be announced when it's near release."

This is what Joru said:

I still don't see a difference. I even highlighted the part for you. Sorry if you don't understand things so quickly and have to be explained in details.
If you don't see a difference in the two comments then you're grasp of the English language is the reason to blame.

Saying "All I can say is..." and "We aren't allowed to." are pretty much completely different as it is a common turn of phrase to say "That's all I can do" when talking about something that you don't have complete knowledge of or you in fact are not allowed to discuss such matters, its called being ambiguous, which is exactly what you're statement was.
"We aren't allowed to" is a much more direct and clear way of explaining the situation and as such was understood a lot better than you're post.

That being said, I've been reading you're posts recently and normally I wouldn't post this in a thread like this, but you're attitude and demeanor on the forums I find to be extremely abrasive and generally unhelpful, especially for a GM, and I'm postive others will agree with me. I don't even know who you are, so I can assure you that my criticisms do not originate from a dislike of you're ingame character.

And I know being a GM on a private server where all you're "work" for the most part goes unrecognized and unappreciated by the majority of the server is hard but that is no excuse for you're abrasive and disrespectful comments to other players. You should of been prepared for such a position that is in as much focus as being a GM is.

And just in case you don't understand things quickly and have to be in explained in detail, what I am saying to you is, quit being a douchebag.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:24:27 am by Steadysforumacct » Logged

Think as it was and again it shall be, though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea.
View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2013, 09:23:23 am »

Your*
You could use some English lessons too
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2013, 10:12:25 am »

Your*
PLs me speak africa language ze lion just eat meat can't speak english,teach me.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
Faszfej
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2013, 10:23:45 am »

Your*
PLs me speak africa language ze lion just eat meat can't speak english,teach me.

Wow man that rhymes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: