December 06, 2021, 05:33:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148896 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34255 Members - Latest Member: JackieBehr
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Naxxramas development.  (Read 23375 times)
Steve on the forums
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:39:42 am »

Hello guys, I was have been searching for a Naxxramas progression in development all day and couldn't find one.
As you know, the current wing (spider wing) from Naxxramas have been cleared by most high rated PVE guilds, and there is no more content left. I remember this winter when rumors about a new wing to be open in the summer were all over the place.

It would be nice for you (devs) to inform the players about the status of naxxramas progression. Smiley
I know that you have been very active latley with the updates of (not only) aq40 and bwl.

I am conscious that there may be a topic related to this but I couldn't find it. If there is, please link it here.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:55:24 am »

There are threads labeled as BMW that are about naxxramas, but unless you have a permission you can't view those. Yes, it is ridiculously stupid, but don't bother them about it.
Steve on the forums
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:59:44 am »

Don't bother them about permission? I wasn't going to.
My goal here is to find out more about Naxxramas, not to get higher forum acces. Smiley
<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 11:49:18 am »

There are threads labeled as BMW that are about naxxramas, but unless you have a permission you can't view those. Yes, it is ridiculously stupid, but don't bother them about it.

The BMW Thread is about Bayerische Motoren Werke cause Zeard wants a Bavarian car instead of his Ferrari. Looks like it'll be a 330 or a M3, although a Z4 is also awesome but it is too cold in Sweden. The only problem is the missing limited slip differential LSD on the 330, as this makes driving on snow A) harder as you lose alot of grip and B) not as much fun as with a Ferrari. Because of this issue we are discussing about an Audi S4 or S5 at the moment, mainly because of the Quattro. I am sorry that we didn't start a new thread so you could know that it might also be an Audi. And the following could cost me my position as Tester, so I ask you to not tell Zeard or Sins, but it could end up not beeing a Bavarian car, yes, how can he dare to not buy one of these awesome cars, but I have to admit the Volkswagen (not Bavarian!) owned Bugatti company also has great cars. (this is a hint!) So why would you think it is about Naxx? Wouldn't it be named "Naxx Testing" "Next Wing Testing" "We do secret stuff in Naxx" "NSA & Testers only" than? And even if it would be about Naxx, why should it be public? So everyone knows what bugs exist so they can prepare to maybe abuse them if we do not find a way to solve them? So everyone knows what Wing it will be? To sum my post up in one sentence: It prob wont be a 330 or a Z4, maybe a M3 or a S4 / S5, the Bugatti is quite expensive.

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 11:54:49 am »

Just tell him to stick with the Subaru, who wants a Z4 in the snow?

Ktwentya/Dalar
<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:04:28 pm »

F-E-R-A-R-R-I, and driving topless in the snow is fun, trust me.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 12:05:22 pm »

The BMW Thread is about Bayerische Motoren Werke cause Zeard wants a Bavarian car instead of his Ferrari. Looks like it'll be a 330 or a M3, although a Z4 is also awesome but it is too cold in Sweden. The only problem is the missing limited slip differential LSD on the 330, as this makes driving on snow A) harder as you lose alot of grip and B) not as much fun as with a Ferrari. Because of this issue we are discussing about an Audi S4 or S5 at the moment, mainly because of the Quattro. I am sorry that we didn't start a new thread so you could know that it might also be an Audi. And the following could cost me my position as Tester, so I ask you to not tell Zeard or Sins, but it could end up not beeing a Bavarian car, yes, how can he dare to not buy one of these awesome cars, but I have to admit the Volkswagen (not Bavarian!) owned Bugatti company also has great cars. (this is a hint!) So why would you think it is about Naxx? Wouldn't it be named "Naxx Testing" "Next Wing Testing" "We do secret stuff in Naxx" "NSA & Testers only" than? And even if it would be about Naxx, why should it be public? So everyone knows what bugs exist so they can prepare to maybe abuse them if we do not find a way to solve them? So everyone knows what Wing it will be? To sum my post up in one sentence: It prob wont be a 330 or a Z4, maybe a M3 or a S4 / S5, the Bugatti is quite expensive.
It's obvious that it is about Naxxramas. It not being puplic will just result in some people fucking stuff up, pretty much what has happened ever since Erga got involved with anything bug related here. There's an easy way to prevent bug abuse; let more people test it on the test Servers. I don't see a single reason for it to be not puplic, and it's not like it's a secret which wing comes next.
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 12:48:05 pm »

The Z4 is awesome, and you're right Bxx. I still vote for Mercedes or Porsche instead of BWM.

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
Steve on the forums
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 01:04:12 pm »

Please don't go off topic.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 01:23:45 pm »

The Z4 is awesome, and you're right Bxx. I still vote for Mercedes or Porsche instead of BWM.
All Porsche and BMW cars look the same. Flame away! Smiley

(Sorry for offtopic t.t)

Ktwentya/Dalar
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 02:44:32 pm »

All Porsche and BMW cars look the same. Flame away! Smiley

(Sorry for offtopic t.t)

Porsche and BMW look the same? You sir... you sir... nah...

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 02:46:21 pm »

Rofl ppl want more Naxx..i remember the days when Molten Core req skills to be cleared xD

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
Steve on the forums
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 04:16:35 pm »

Thank you everybody for the information about cars but that is not what I'm looking for.

Yes, anotherday, we (i'm talking in my guild mates behalf) want more Naxxramas. Not having contnent is the reason why many guilds have disolved in the past.

I wouldn't like this to happen again.
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 05:58:38 pm »

Mate if u get end game gear...how'll be a rogue t3 doing bg's?or a pompyro mage..
I would quit the bg's instant.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

Mate if u get end game gear...how'll be a rogue t3 doing bg's?or a pompyro mage..
I would quit the bg's instant.

The fun starts with the end game gear.

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: