August 17, 2022, 03:51:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Argha Gamemaster Application  (Read 28503 times)
janny
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 06:09:36 pm »

App looks solid and as far as I can tell from occasionly speaking to argha he's a legit guy.
Haven't seen him flaming or being involved in anything shady.

+1
this and +1 he is nice guy and nice app too Cheesy
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 10:12:28 pm »

Argha has been part of unique for quite a few months, and he's one of the few players on vg I can honestly say I trust. He has a lot of highly helpful and insightful comments and hints, which I've found invaluable leading a high end guild, and in parallel to this he is honest and reliable.

Only thing left to say is I think he would be a huge asset to the VG team. +1 from me. Lanori over and out.

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 11:31:31 pm »

You should update your age everyday.
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 11:58:52 pm »

Yeah, right. Thanks. Tongue. Will do.XD

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 01:53:01 am »

Argha is a kewl guy indeed, i liked the app. Not sure if i want you as a GM or not tho. I'd like to see experienced pref older ppl as GMs / Devs etc. Anyway i wish you good luck with your GM app, hope your desires gets satisfied.

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 01:34:30 pm »

+1 from me.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 08:06:23 pm »

Argha is a kewl guy indeed, i liked the app. Not sure if i want you as a GM or not tho. I'd like to see experienced pref older ppl as GMs / Devs etc. Anyway i wish you good luck with your GM app, hope your desires gets satisfied.

I dont have any desires Blondy. I have been a part of the Vg community for 1 and a half year now, and i know how much people suffer, especially in the morning, due to absence of gms, so i will like to do my share of service to the community and the server.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 05:24:19 am »

So here is my late support for Argha as a GM.

Argha has always been a great player, and he is always active.
I joined the server for a bit more than a year ago, and at that time it was such a long time since I had played Vanilla wow, that I felt rusty like hell.

Argha was actually my first meeting with VG, he was hosting a lot of pugs that summer, and he had great knowledge of every instance on the server. Whenever there is an update on the server, Argha knows about, he is on top of it, and he shares his knowledge with everyone. He always tries out new stuff, and finds new ways of doing stuff to make it more efficient.

He has great knowledge of the different game mechanics, and the different variety of classes. Whenever I have a question about a class mechanic, an item, an addon, etc, I ask Argha, and he mostly have an answer to it. It actually came as a shock to me when I learned of his age, because he is really mature for his age. If I would guess I would probably place him at about 22-23 years old.

He never played retail wow, but it doesent really show. So if the age thing and the fact that he never played retail is the reason for not granting him a GM position, then its a lousy reason.

Anyways, GL Argha, would love to see you as a GM.

- Lokky
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 05:33:44 am »

+1 to Argha nab.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 05:18:03 am »

Still waiting for an official response. A yes, a no, a will have a chat, something?

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 04:29:10 pm »

It's probably a no. Just assume it is to put your mind at ease. lol
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 04:37:46 pm »

lol'd )

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
janny
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 01:22:37 pm »

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2014, 06:55:04 pm »

I just don't buy it. The fact that you are active is not promising enough it. Look it this way, if I was a member in your guild, and I was online everyday would that make me a good officer? Negative. It requires something, and from my perspective you are lacking it.

Rather have one less GM than one additional shitter.

Afelinka
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »

So here is my late support for Argha as a GM.

Argha has always been a great player, and he is always active.
I joined the server for a bit more than a year ago, and at that time it was such a long time since I had played Vanilla wow, that I felt rusty like hell.

Argha was actually my first meeting with VG, he was hosting a lot of pugs that summer, and he had great knowledge of every instance on the server. Whenever there is an update on the server, Argha knows about, he is on top of it, and he shares his knowledge with everyone. He always tries out new stuff, and finds new ways of doing stuff to make it more efficient.

He has great knowledge of the different game mechanics, and the different variety of classes. Whenever I have a question about a class mechanic, an item, an addon, etc, I ask Argha, and he mostly have an answer to it. It actually came as a shock to me when I learned of his age, because he is really mature for his age. If I would guess I would probably place him at about 22-23 years old.

He never played retail wow, but it doesent really show. So if the age thing and the fact that he never played retail is the reason for not granting him a GM position, then its a lousy reason.

Anyways, GL Argha, would love to see you as a GM.

- Lokky
that's after he ralded wlth you for monthes ldc lf he was actlve + lf he ls geared he won't be that much bad to don't know how to tank or dps ...l care lf he haves an exp to be a GM not to be a ralder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: