December 08, 2021, 05:31:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148896 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34257 Members - Latest Member: beatycare
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement: Love Bites  (Read 11526 times)
Priest
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 11:53:33 am »

Lolz, seriously who wanted to raid in Love bites anyway :p

I got kicked because Flappy quit, mrmrmrmr... a matter which you can't argue of.
Seriously Shaken, who the fuck do you think you are? "Lolz, seriously who wanted to raid in Love Bites anyway Tongue " . Why are you looking for fight and argue everywhere?
:p refers to sarcasm, and I know exactly who I am.

Tho', it's nearly ironic how an attention whore like you, comes and points at me.

This thread will probably get some trolls like shaken, but that's what happens when you are/were one of the "top" guilds. Eventhough i have my fair share of trollnes i'd like to ask to keep this clean.

My post wasn't an attempt to troll, but instead it's a truth you can't admit.

You guys never liked the way I played and still play, so right after Cleo quit and Nunally got the lead, and at last had the chance and balls to kick me out. And I'm happy you did, because that way I got in a guild with the best lead I had ever met on this server, De Profundis to be exact.

And I can't remember if it was LO or LB in which Cleo asked me to take the lead because he wanted to quit. But I didn't have the time for it, neither did I have the experience.

I actually built up the base on that/those guild/guilds with Erga, Freakin and Cleo, and few guys I can't recall. You were just bunch of guys getting on the bandwagon.

Yes i cut some leashes but in the long run they proved to be "good" decisions.

This being said i have literally no idea why you start about leading abilities and what so ever. The results where there (bandwagen much on first C'thun kill etc??) and the positive atmosphere was there. The players that didn't contribute to the atmosphere were removed and that was the most important. Hence my first post about the cheering on the first kill, having motivated people, etc..

And really i can't see why you need to be so defensive about yourself.
Ow yeah, if i was kicked or hated by alot players except from my own guild (i assume they don't hate you), i would also say that you are currently in the best guild.

I think this is a sufficient enough answer for you Hundwa, Shaken, Dereck or any other names that may have because people started hating you due your behavior, inability to get along with people, or any other reason that i'm to lazy to write now because this is feeding you again with attention and i'm not going to react on anything from you from this point on.

Nunally.
MagOnForum
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 06:24:09 pm »

GL guys, I hope you continue raiding in the future Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 07:33:11 pm »

I think it's a testament to the guild that a topic like this has only attracted one flamer from these forums.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 04:20:45 pm »

uh it was a nice time with you all guys. The core of that guild was a nice team and iŽll hope if VG release new content the most people will be back, included me :-)
Level 60 Undead Rogue
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 05:19:59 pm »

iŽll hope if VG release new content the most people will be back, included me :-)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: