October 17, 2021, 08:13:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148857 Posts in 18111 Topics- by 34214 Members - Latest Member: Neanxi
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Fawkes GM Application  (Read 19356 times)
Makhagal
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 07:23:47 am »

Google image searching your avatar leads me to Gaiaonline.

In case you come from that ****hole I can not take you seriously.

No.
Why so offensive?
Ready to Ride
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 08:39:08 am »

+1 nice app, good luck, we definitely need more GMs
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 02:45:41 pm »

Whereas,
 if you are that much devoted to the project, better apply as a C+ + coder.
Zeard definitetly needs some help.

Only My Name is Enough!
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 04:35:25 pm »

Nice App +1
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 05:04:33 pm »

+1, mature, good application. Experience from previous servers. Seems a nice guy. Might as well give him a shot at it.

Talk about there being too many GMs is nonsense. There's a few active ones, more would definitely be desirable to help out with things.
I  didnt  told that we r full on gm's just i have told i am not sure,i am not against his gm app   Undecided Undecided

Makhagal
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 06:13:45 pm »

+1 nice app, good luck, we definitely need more GMs
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 12:16:37 pm »

I understand that developers are the people that are most needed by servers, however that's not my wish with my application. I don't feel like I can bring as much to the table as a developer (simply because I cannot take the time to submit fixes everyday), as I would as a game master. If I did have the time to develop, I most definately would.

Thank you all for the nice comments. Proves that the time I put into writing this application actually came to a use :-)
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 09:27:46 am »

I understand that developers are the people that are most needed by servers, however that's not my wish with my application. I don't feel like I can bring as much to the table as a developer (simply because I cannot take the time to submit fixes everyday), as I would as a game master. If I did have the time to develop, I most definately would.

Thank you all for the nice comments. Proves that the time I put into writing this application actually came to a use :-)

unless you wanna arrange paid contract, it doesnt need to be a certain number of updates per week..any help would be appreciated

but yes we need new gms also due to current ones slackin and you seem like good candinate, but preferably dev, why not both

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:49 am »

unless you wanna arrange paid contract, it doesnt need to be a certain number of updates per week..any help would be appreciated

but yes we need new gms also due to current ones slackin and you seem like good candinate, but preferably dev, why not both

You're right, why not both? Well, I might be able to submit updates from time to time but not on a regular basis and not any big updates. Personally I feel like focusing only on the game master role, but I might be able to get something going on connecting them both. If that sounds interesting.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 07:55:50 pm »

bump :-)
Meurth
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 08:03:34 pm »

You're right, why not both? Well, I might be able to submit updates from time to time but not on a regular basis and not any big updates. Personally I feel like focusing only on the game master role, but I might be able to get something going on connecting them both. If that sounds interesting.

Yes please Smiley
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:56 am »

So what happened to this?

Not sure if you got my support, you and Mink had a brawl in her GM app, seems like your both stinky fishes to me ))

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
WoW4Life
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 01:14:26 pm »

Nice app,really, you got a +1 from me Smiley
COOKIEZ!
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 05:49:24 pm »

You main ally or horde char?
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 08:02:00 pm »

Sorry for da late vote,but +1 from Alexo Cheesy.

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: