July 26, 2021, 09:54:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148764 Posts in 18099 Topics- by 34161 Members - Latest Member: R82
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: <Encore> is now Recruiting!  (Read 22653 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 04:30:56 pm »

blondy is best rapper haha
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 04:33:34 pm »

blondy is best rapper haha
xD

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »

Actually it's nothing personal, just the general idea of how good you are as a warr )
Anyway you are the typical "i hate old ppl on vg coz they have played here longer than me QQ cry etc"
It's funny because I've never played against you besides your druid which says exactly nothing. It's just the usual sputing you do backed up by, well, nothing.
I'm on VG for more than 2 years already, longer than most people, I just don't think one is good just because they played 2 or 3 years on the same P-server.
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 04:38:38 pm »

]you must sing on raids so we can fight ;P
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 05:16:34 pm »

Actually it's nothing personal, just the general idea of how good you are as a warr )
Anyway you are the typical "i hate old ppl on vg coz they have played here longer than me QQ cry etc"
It's funny because I've never played against you besides your druid which says exactly nothing. It's just the usual sputing you do backed up by, well, nothing.
I'm on VG for more than 2 years already, longer than most people, I just don't think one is good just because they played 2 or 3 years on the same P-server.
Swordy this conversation / argument your trying to start on forum is useless mkay? Your opinion means nothing to me, But from what i've seen ing your not the brightest guy around, Anyway i have nothing against you and really cba to fight over bullshit, ur mad coz? i don't get it. Play the game and stop QQ.

-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 05:37:23 pm »

Swordy this conversation / argument your trying to start on forum is useless mkay? Your opinion means nothing to me, But from what i've seen ing your not the brightest guy around, Anyway i have nothing against you and really cba to fight over bullshit, ur mad coz? i don't get it. Play the game and stop QQ.
Blondy, you're really not in a position to judge other people's brightness. If you open a thread like that you can expect that people will tell you that it ain't that easy and until you prove them wrong, they will laugh at you. You could have just made a normal Guild ad, on the other hand.

Also this constant Oldfag shit is getting on my (and various other people's) nerves, even if you don't care about my opinion, I will still say it.
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 05:52:10 pm »

What is there to prove? u want me to prove something that all of us already proved years ago? i mean cmon.. whats wrong with you son? stop hatin ) And yes your opinion doesnt matter to me, allthough it does amuse me. I don't even know why your saying im not in a position to judge other people's brightness me beeing a troll doesn't make me stupid, i have fun playing the game that's all ) Anyway haf fun , im a lover not a fighter <3

-Aster
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 06:58:55 pm »

that all of us already proved years ago?

They're just jealous. Like kid siblings lashing out to get our attention and approval. They want to live up and create what we had. They don't know how to be the best and have fun while doing it.

The great guilds like Still Alive and Oblivion will always be flamed. It's flattering. Quite.
"There is no spoon"
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 07:18:31 pm »

Haha more fights!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 07:37:41 pm »

I approve of this message.

QQ scrubs keep bumping for us, thanks.

Faszfej
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 07:40:19 pm »

QQ scrubs keep bumping for us, thanks.

^ And quit that fight please, stay on topic.
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 07:43:28 pm »

that all of us already proved years ago?

They're just jealous. Like kid siblings lashing out to get our attention and approval. They want to live up and create what we had. They don't know how to be the best and have fun while doing it.

The great guilds like Still Alive and Oblivion will always be flamed. It's flattering. Quite.
Exactly what Ridi said. Obli fo lyf <3

-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 10:25:32 pm »

Dragonsslayer reporting in .
My mage needs gear xD
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 11:58:02 pm »

hehe
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 01:39:10 am »

Apply to <Encore> at http://encorevg.guildlaunch.com/ if your interested, can also contact officer ingame for more info.

-Aster
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: